It’s no secret Yandy Smith-Harris and Chrissy Lampkin can’t stand each other, but folks recently learned that their drama extended past “Love and Hip Hop: New York” cameras.

The two ladies recently sat down with VH1 individually and reacted to a heated confrontation they had on season 2 of “LHHNY” at a Miami nightclub.

Smith-Harris used to manage Lampkin’s long-time boyfriend, rapper Jim Jones, before quitting as his publicist in 2012 due to her and Lampkin’s feud. In the scene, Lampkin confronted Smith-Harris about a resignation email she apparently sent to Jones. In the email, Lampkin claimed Smith-Harris asked the Dipset rapper why he was buying Lampkin “bags and shoes” with his money. Lampkin felt Smith-Harris was disrespectful for sending the email and told her to meet “me outside.”

Chrissy Lampkin
Chrissy Lampkin (L) and Yandy Smith-Harris (R) @chrissylampkin/instagram and VH1 screengrab

When Smith-Harris refused to go outside the club with Lampkin, all chaos broke loose. Lampkin ran up on her and tried to kick her, but security quickly intervened between the two. Producers escorted Smith-Harris out of the club and she returned to her hotel room. She said when the cameras stopped filming after the incident, things took an interesting turn for the night.

“Mendeecees [Harris] decided to pop up and surprise me,” said Smith-Harris. “I get a call from him. ‘Yan, why do I see Chrissy here with a bunch of people, Jim here, what’s going on?’ And I said, ‘I don’t know. We just finished shooting. Maybe she’s chillin.’ ”

Mendeecees Harris informed his now wife that “they’re waiting for you.”

“We get halfway to the hotel and my husband says, ‘Don’t even come here because it’s about to be a situation I’m about to handle on my own.’ Now when that man speaks in that tone, I don’t usually listen, but when he speaks in that tone, oh I listened,” Smith-Harris continued.

Chrissy Lampkin
Chrissy Lampkin VH1 screengrab

“Needless to say, after about 15, 20 minutes, I got the call. ‘You can come now.’ I came, all was well. But I get to my room and my room key’s not working. I’m like why is my room key not working? I went downstairs and I said, ‘Hey my key to my room is not working.’ And they said, ‘What’s your room number?’ I told them my room number. They said, ‘Oh your sister and her friends were here because she said they left something in your room.’ You know me, I’m an only child. I don’t have no sister. No ma’am! I don’t have no sister trying to get in my room,” she added.

“Now could you imagine me coming back to my hotel after taking shots, after partying, to a full-blown attack? Now if that ain’t some sneak — well, you know, the sneak happened the first time with Kim [Vanderhee]. So why would I not get sneaked? Yeah, I guess that’s her style. But nah, Mendeecees stayed 10 toes down and was like, it ain’t happening,” Smith-Harris finished explaining.

Lampkin never addressed the behind-the-scenes confrontation Smith-Harris mentioned, but fans had mixed reactions to the incident.

“So Chrissy tried to sneak YANDY at a hotel okay interesting”

“Chrissy needs to grow tf up. She tries to bully everyone. I believe Yandy about the hotel situation because look how she snuck up on Kim. Who does that ?😩”

“Yandy is such a liar. No hotel is going to let you into someone else’s room to ‘wait for you.’ “

“I Love yandy she unbothered and still professional…chrissy a ticking time bomb on who ever cause she can’t control jim….she beautiful but has very bully ugly ways….always wona fight..”

Lampkin said she doesn’t regret her actions toward Smith-Harris at the Miami nightclub and has no interest in burying their 10-year feud.

“That b—h could be standing right here and I could be standing right there and I don’t see her,” Lampkin said. “She knows better than to do anything. Speak. Look. You know, just some things just can’t be mended.”

87 thoughts on “‘Who Does That?’: Yandy Smith Reveals Chrissy Lampkin Tried to ‘Sneak’ Attack Her at a Hotel After Their Infamous LHHNY Fight

1. Anonymous says:

I applaud yandy for staying classy.why I ever thing Christy does is bitterness. Always wanting to fight. She very pretty.but that makes her ugly.she was very disrespectful with his mom.

2. Pookie says:

Chrissy needs to worry about why her man not going to marry her…I don’t like her at all!!!

3. Anonymous says:

Yandy is a notorious liar and she is messy as hell she couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

4. Stephanie G says:

Yeah, some of the things Yandy says might not be fully reliable. Chrissy, is a bully to the highest. People are right, everything turns into a fight with her. Grow up and learn to shut up and learn to just walk away and not in to every situation. I can’t stand a bully and that’s all she is. Stop making a fool of yourself. Well, doing this for money is really stupid to me. Money should allow for foolishness and stupidity.

5. Rhonda says:

Bye Chrissy ✌🏾🙄 I think she’s lowkey jealous of Yandy…she’ll never admit it…and I can think of alot reasons why she’d be jealous 🤷🏾‍♀️💅🏾 #TeamYandy

6. Nyia Wallace says:

CHRISSY IS TO DAMN OLD FOR ONE THING SHE BETTER STOP PEOPLE DIE EVERY JUST BECAUSE YOU MESSY AND HAVE AN ISSUE WITH A PERSON BECAUSE THEY WANNA MAKE THATS ON YOU BUT YOU COULDN’T BE TGAT WAY IN SOME PLACE THESE FEMALES WILL BEAT YOUR ASS AND DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU YANDY HAS KIDS YO PROVIDE FOR BITCH YOU JIST BITTER ASF

7. Martist says:

All that money and Chrissy is still embarrassing to the Black female society! Insecure? If you have to be violent that’s not classy!! That’s hoodrat action! If I had the paper s he has I would go to a spa daily. And zen out!! Business and relationship problems can’t be solved this way! Single mothers out here trying to get milk for thier babies and keep a roof! These women worry about the wrong thing! What has happened to the class? Take it out on the man that’s causing the stress at least!! Jesus help our people!

8. Your moma says:

Fuck Chrissy, she old n bitter n u can see why, no kids no husband n going on 50 I be mad too, n her enemy got everything she want, n yandy wasn’t wrong questioning him because yrs down the Line they had money trouble n this negro haven’t had a hit, n Chrissy taking advantage of him for her own use n mad yandy caught her ass n as a young minded hoe she got mad n attack for no reason, some bitches get wash up n thing fashion suppose to make them🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

9. Anonymous says:

Don’t know if it true but Chrissy don’t need to sneak and do anything, that goes for any human being. If they want you, they can get you.

10. TJ Johnson says:

Chrissy Mad because Yandy has a husband and kids . All chrissy has is embarrassing moments on LNHH. No marriage a mother in law who cant stand her which I agree with Momma Jones on several occasions. Jimmy knows that cunt would give him hell and take half his shyt if they ever get married. Jim is not a fool

11. Anonymous says:

Christy is very ghetto and out of control with her big aas mouth no wonder Jim doesn’t want to put a ring on it. She gonna run up on the wrong people and get the hell beat out of her. Yandy has always been that chick that make things happen.

12. Anonymous says:

Sad Yandy is a Queen and she conducts herself as one Crissy well hood is as hood does

13. P Shand says:

This story is so old. With all the things going on black America you list this story. 😞

14. Darlene says:

She Chrissy could have tried to get into Yandy’s room and by using the wrong key it messed with lock on the door. She’s a bully girl grow up. Your pretty on the outside but on the inside you very ugly Chrissy.

15. AP says:

Hmm 🤔 what do we know about Yandy . 1 she lied so much it’s sick… then to email someone man and ask why he buys her gifts…hmm that only tells me Yandy and her man had more than a professional relationship. The time Yandy was talking to Jim about messing his money and she hit him with the fake tears. He also call her a hoe before she left and she tried to laugh it off with him…. nah some ppl see pass the bullshit the tv show u. I’m with Christy ppl don’t want to fight you unless you provoke them

16. Sheryl says:

She’s bitter. She can’t control the day she wants to get married so she takes her anger out on others. She can’t box, she sneaks upon you other she would get her a$$ handed to her on a platter.
    She’s not going to grow up—EVER! Just like Jim’s NOT going to marry her—EVER

17. Jtay says:

Yandy is LYING!!!
    AND SHE WAS DEAD ASS WRONG TO QUESTION JIM ABOUT WTF HE WAS SPENDING HIS MONEY ON!!!!

18. Sandra Brown says:

I don’t like Chrissy she is nothing but a bully and the other ladies scare of her not Yandy she’s a lady not Chrissy

19. Vanessa says:

My opinion chrissy always wants to be right never wrong her ruthful pitbull mentality always wanna fight attitide makes her ugly outside as well as in im still a fan of chrissy shes come along ways but her attitude is what makws her her character n that being said it makes. Her look like a pitbull ghetto bully hood bitch fucken disgusting gross sickening to my stomach makes me vomit

20. Vanessa says:

I cannot stand ladys or bitches that try to act like guys when they should act like females grow the f up

21. Sweet says:

Chrissy is so Jealous of Yandy its ridiculous. Put your grown woman panties on an grow up. Have a lil class instead of acting like an ass….

22. Annonymous says:

Chrissy Lampkin is disgusting. Uncouth ignorant bitxh who has Zero emotional intelligence. No one in 2020 gives 2 fs about dumb Jim Jones. Grow up you looking real dumb out there Lampkin. Pumpkin head. Chrissy Pumpkin acting country bumpkin haha just go awayyyyyy. No one cares. And Yandy outshined you in the hustle. You are soooo jealous you cant bare it. Everyone sees it. Pathetic C U Next Tuesday! Go away for good!

23. Anonymous says:

This is so petty for women of their status to be acting like riff Raff

24. Anonymous says:

She just mad because Yandy was right about her all along

25. mia says:

She just mad because Yandy was right about her all along

26. Whenever I watch that show I always say Chrissy was a bully that is the reason why I stopped watching it and I also told my granddaughter about Chrissy being a bully and I have to be like her ever I think she makes young black girls want to be mean just like her so that’s what that’s not a good show for her to be on if they want good ratings because she the bully

27. Anonymous says:

I thnk tht was childdish why women all they know is to fight u to old for tht mess u should be gtin married hitaving a baby instead of bullshit wht jealous women its downt make since wht your man but u ant gt nothibg to do why yandy gtin paid so wht was the beef about crazy stuff i glad its off hope jeither one comes bk to the show i cant watch it if they do i done

28. Heyzeus says:

Yandy had people at the reunion to sneak and jump on Samantha a few seasons ago, her and Chrissy are cut from the same cloth. Chrissy looks like she can handle her own so why bring an entire circus of people with you and why was Jim there he messy asf too, and he shouldnt have showed her his Professional emails anyway they love to live in drama

29. Pookie says:

Chrissy needs to grow up and forget that dumb stuff happened yearrrrrrrr ago! Respect yourself if nothing else. Let it go!! Yandy, thank you for staying a classy woman, mother, wife and a professional business woman. Let Chrissy continue to make herself look stupid and an old ass bully!!

30. IJS says:

This question from a woman who had family members jump her man’s baby mothers on in front of live studio audience. She should have beat you to a pulp 🙄

31. Anonymous says:

The lies the hotel is NOT just only let anybody just go in your room TF especially if their name is not on the reservation try again.

32. Nadeja Beasley says:

Chrissy need to stop the bullshit. Her hatred towards Yandy is deep and it appears to be jealousy.
    One of these days Chrissy is gonna try the wrong person and get what she need. An ass whipping

33. Keisha west says:

Yandy does to much tho she plays victim a lot.Kimbella deserve that she really didn’t sneak her she knew she was coming .And why would u say that to someone about they man.Yandy played victim with the babymoms she’s messy I don’t like her ass ..

34. Stunna says:

She need to be fighting her man for not putting a ring on it….. that’s why she mad!! 😂😂😂

35. Anonymous says:

Bring that bitch Chrissy to the project’s she need her ASS beat the old fashion way lhhny need to get the fuck rid of her she is a jealous bum

36. Anonymous says:

Chrissy is a damn bully. That man loves her,but he knows she ghetto fab & crazy!!

37. Anonymous says:

Hmmm 🤔 PERHAPS the bitter bully Chrissy is JEALOUS OF MRS SMITH 💯🤪🤪🤪

38. Stephanie says:

This is why Jim will not marry Chrissy Me personally think Chrissy need some kind of help I don’t have a MD on the end of my name BUT Chrissy actions clearly speak Volumes about her.

39. Anonymous says:

Yooo!NOT TRYNA see or hear CHRISSY wit da BLACK LIVES MATTER movement-its JUST messed up how CHRISSY seems to wanna FIGHT sisters 🤣 that’s Not with violence as a way to handle the situation.Yandy doesn’t work for Him& NEVERRR worked for YOU( Chrissy)Fall back,show some RESPECT, INTEGRITY,CLASS, DIGNITY &LOVE for yourself-“YOU’RE TOO DAMNED OLD”Chrissy..I SAY ;Handy pull your HAIR up&the rest will follow~Your Nose&Chin-CHRISSY SIT YOUR PRETTY 👌 JEALOUS🧟 BULLYIN💪ass⬇️

40. R u SURE says:

41. Anonymous says:

Krissy is a rude bully and too darn old to be acting that way. She need to focus on why that man won’t marry her and for the record stop pumping up a Jim one hit wonder LoL

42. Anonymous says:

Yandy continue to stay classy

43. Angela says:

Chrissy needs help about her nasty ass attitude or just kick her off the show,Yandy is too classy and I don’t think she’s going to stoop to Chrissy’s level,Chrissy needs anger management classes for real #poorjim#

44. Lynn Brown says:

Chrissy is a straight thug. And so is Kimbella.

45. Anonymous says:

Just let it go. Life is worth more then that. Krissy get over it an move on your nothing loosing anything. If you keep acting like that you will end up in jail. Yandy you have a good heart but sometimes you say stuff then played the victim when you about to get that butt whipped. Grown woman smh

46. Anonymous says:

I just feel let it go dam it’s old tried more this what you came back on show for Chrissy like really you do look like a bully remind a nice classy woman leave Tandy fuck alone it’s to grown woman you still holding that beef for what let it go dam chrissy

47. Leo says:

Chrissy is jealous of Yandy and mad cuz Yandy is marry wit children an Chrissy aint got nothing. Chrissy thinks she can bully women dat looks better an career is better den her. Chrissy is broken in money wise an in LYFE .. her an Jim house was sold like they broke, so Chrissy sees Yandy still have a beautiful LYFE after the show so Chrissy is mad an jealous about it. Now she’s stocking Yandy. Now by all means Mandeecee got my goons so Jim corny ass better fall all the way back. Jim fronts for dah cameras but on dah streets in Harlem he’s wack. Chrissy UGLY ass hell an broke soYandy should a restraining order out an keep living her LYFE .. team Yandy for LYFE

48. DrkLvly1 says:

Listen we ALL know how ridiculously immature Chrissy can be. As Beautiful and Savvy as she is she has the mentality and violent tendencies of someone who NO CLASS at all. She is still out here throwing hands because someone said something to her or about her. SERIOUSLY….⁉️ How can a Woman with so much drive and knowledge allow anyone to dictate when, where and how she will behave. At what age is she going to understand that getting in fights over everything is ridiculous and makes her look crazy.

49. Tracey DeLoatch says:

I really think Chrissy is so jealous of yandy look at Chrissy and look at yandy come on y’all know Chrissy is UGLY with that big as boogie mole on her face team yandy

50. Faye says:

Sigh grow up leave each other alone and stay out of each other’s space 🤷🏾‍♀️

51. Anonymous says:

Wasnt that like a thousand years ago??? 🥱

52. Anonymous says:

I do not watch these shows anymore, some people will do anything for money. These show owners put these people together on television because they know it will be drama and people acting like fools. It is embarrassing to me as a black woman to see my fellow black women on here acting out the way the do. Senseless 🤦🏻‍♀️

53. Anonymous says:

Yandy is a shit starter she crossed the line when speaking to your client about his personal life Chrissy should have kicked that ass Yandy is fake at the reunion when that person came on stage to attack a child’s mother that you clam to love she is fake ass hell don’t care who doesn’t like it

54. Jas says:

Why yandy always been a liar so I don’t care for he and then she acts confused. Let’s not forget she had someone sneak Samantha at the reunion… Ijs.

55. Angie says:

This Is Soooooooooo Old. Who The Hell Cares!! The Past Is The Past. If You Are Bringing A New Season Out Then Let’s Go!! If The New Season Is Going To Be About This, Then Forget About It.❤️❤️

56. Linda says:

Chrissy is weak! You are a grown woman. No class or couth. Focus on Jim. Her life must be miserable, if she is still behaving like she is in high school. Really sad. She needs therapy.

57. Evelyn White says:

Like Chrissy said why was she so bothered by him buying her stuff. That’s his woman he can do what he wants with his money. I love both the ladies . I can’t believe she was going to do a sneak attack.

58. Putt putt says:

Chrissy is a miserable unhappy unmarried woman that’s why she is jealous of Yandy. She can’t mend what she started because of her pride but she can beg a man to marry her and he still decline. Yea she needs some meds, and quick‼️

59. Anonymous says:

This is a lie. If her man got the situation handled then she comes down and goes back where was he and why would chrissy have to say that and they not inform yandi a guest is trying to reach her. I stay at many hotels and they don’t allow people in your room

60. Anonymous says:

To me Chrissy is very jealous n the only reason she came back is to be relevant n she was probably broke, wat has Jim done since Yandy left go ahead I’ll wait

61. Mae says:

Yandy is a classy lady as we know she’s shows how she does things in a manner worth speaking about. Chrissy is loud, demeaning and just plain nasty. Chrissy needs angrier management classes it’s goes to show she doesn’t give a rats ass about anyone just plain disrespectful

62. Anonymous says:

She should be questioning Jim why he buying is woman bags and shoes that is nit her business. Yandy could have handled that in a better way by being his publicist. Both could have handled it better and more professional.

63. Lydia says:

64. Sawne Maria Pair says:

I truly luv Yandy. ..so much respect just luv everything about her……as for Chrissy she’s tacky ghetto no class at. all truly bad taste in my mouth she has felt don’t care for her 🐄 that’s y Jim hasn’t married her assssssss y buy the 🐄 when u got it get it for nothing Jim knows what he has in CHRISSY that’s y they’re not married no class HEFA

65. Anonymous says:

Chrissy is soooo jealous of Yandy!

66. Anonymous says:

Grow the hell up Chrissy. 2020 you still doing the same thing. Ratchet hood. Get yo paper and keep it moving.

67. Copper says:

Chrissy is nothing but a bully but she just haven’t ran up on the right one yet who is badder then her,she need to grow up and stop thinking she is all that

68. Coper says:

Chrissy is a bully but she just haven’t ran up on the right one yet that is badder than her,she need to grow up and stop thinking she is all that later in life you never Know who will have to bring you that glass of water when you are not able And you treated them so bad-you reap what you sow chrissy

69. Browneyes says:

“Chrissy” is disrespectful to herself. Why would anyone expect her to respect anyone. When she disrespected Jim’s mom, if I were him I would have left her. As soon as I had heard a whisper of her intending of saying ANYTHING about my Mom. HELL NO! I use to like her at the very beginning but she just got conceited and thought she was better than the more she was with Jim. I guess having nice things and a nice husband can really spoil some women. It’s a shame. She could be doing so much better than that. Being a positive roll model if not at least not be such low class.

70. PN says:

Chrissy grow your old tired ass up you know who to do that with your old ass bully I use to feel sorry for your ass the way Big Daddy Jim mom treated your ass but she was truly right about your ass Get a life

71. Anonymous says:

Christy mad cause Jim won’t or will never marry her. She petty cause Yandy got kids, career, ring, husband.

72. Danielle Falcone says:

Chrissy needs to do some self reflecting. She is a grown ass woman still trying to fight about something that happened 10 years ago. It’s not like Yandy said anything bad to her. Jim was going thru a financial situation and as his manager, Yandy was asking questions. Chrissy needs to let that go and grow tf up

73. Trice says:

Why does the drama have to prolong..they dont like each other ok..as women its so sad the lengths that some are willing to take against each other..we have it bad enough…you dont have to be friends to be adults

74. Anonymous says:

Someone needs to beat Chrissy’s ass she always wants to bully someone and hit on people. What she needs to be hitting is Jim marrying her ass cause like we all know that’s never happening

75. CT says:

Krissy have always been jealous of Tandy, #1 Tandy is a Boss and #2 krissy is a wanna be boss, Stop hating on Tandy and get your life together, chasing Jim for any spot you can get to embarrass our race.

76. Kenya Spurlock says:

Yandy think she to much. I lovevwhen Chrissy check her!

77. Anonymous says:

Crispy mad cause she’s been Jim’s girlfriend all these years and won’t marry her and Yandy got married why get married now you being girlfriend all these years

78. I can’t stand Chrissy. She’s a Stone Cold Bully.. but trust she do it to people that she know is scared of her. I hated when she came back to the Show..she want to be the Boss and Main Character of the Show.. please sit down .. you getting Older and give Jim his Babyyyy. Bully do that!!!

79. Renee Lopez says:

Chrissy is too old and big to be acting a fool , she’s childish and petty, I didn’t like her on the show , that’s why her and Jim have not prospered, they burn bridges . Chrissy grow up and act like a lady , your not 14 girl .Not a good look . Yandystoo indulging in that bullcrap . Silence is Golden sis .

80. Anonymous says:

I love Yandy, she keeps it classy. She doesn’t try to bully people, like Crissy. I believe she is un happy, she played herself when Jim would not marry her, now he’s ready , but now it means nothing to her. It might be a jealous situation, Yandy works she’s a Boss, Yandy is married, Yandy has children, these are things any women wants, but my girl Crissy doesn’t have none of these things.so what you think, whose the harder worker, it speaks for itself Yandy; she has a lot going on. Also also Yandy tries to get along with her mother-n-law, I have never seen Yandy disrespect her mother in law.

81. Deebaby says:

Christy needs her ass Beat! Yancy is just playing it kool, she’s not that type of chick hard core streets. Hey i would be her sister one day or even her goon, and beat that Chrissy ass. Chrissy have been jealous and gunning for yandy a long time! Chrissy get yo Life hood!!

82. Tosha says:

Yandy is one, messy-ass bitch. She knew not to run up on Chrissy. Scary bitches stay talking shit.

83. Mrs Deet says:

You both are grown ladies stop this childish stuff Yany you are a beautiful woman and a great mother and a amazing wife and for that loud mouth no job no husband no kids Chrissy you are beneath Yany you dont have shit with out Jim no one would look at you or be friends with you get a real job stop living off Jim and tv go get that black ugly ass mold of your face get a new face there’s no way on God earth you would be bulling a real woman because your ass would be buried in hell bitch so get your stupid bad body nasty a job and stop acting like you’re rich bitch you just a normal person no one see you bitch give Jimmy a baby or your you can’t have any who wants to be your mother anyway bitch where are your parents they need to kick your bad body ass bitch go fuck your self bitch with a fake dick may be the fake dick will get you pregnant because Jim anit doing shit in the bed with your ass may be your pussy is so big like an ocean and he ca t feel you inside Haha now suck that bitch

84. Anonymous says:

Chrissy need to grow up she could better spend time removeing that big Bugger off her top lip. Jim don’t want her that why he didnt chase after her when she left. Then she come crawling back like the puppy she is .Dont be upset with Yandy get a job grow up somebody gonna whip yo ass

85. Stephanie Huff says:

This Crissy woman needs mental health help. To be so mad ALL the time. She regrets the YEARS she waited on Jim and has not found a way to forgive and let go in order to grow.

86. Q. Daniels says:

I live both of these women. However, Yandy is known to exaggerate things quite a bit, and Chrissy is a stand-up woman (whether she’s aggressive or not)! She’s not a built! She just doesn’t take ANYONE’S B.S.! Unfortunately, every now and then, things tend to get physical! If you know anything about Yandy, she’ll say pretty much ANYTHING to make herself look like the VICTIM! If you know anything about Christy, then you know she’s NOT gonna tolerate any DISRESPECT! PERIOD! I guess she was being a built when her and Somaya went toe to toe too? Meanwhile, Somaya is like SIX FEET TALL! No..Chrissy beautiful OUTSIDE and INSIDE! Just don’t PUSH her!🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

87. Netrisha says:

Bish.. get ya life,,, Yandy,,# I’m team Chrissy….