Who: Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company.
What: We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world.
Why: The Atlanta Black Star Manifesto
The Preamble: The Power Of Narratives
In all instances where human values, personality and behaviors are in-congruent with those that are desired, a new level of consciousness is required. And for over a hundred-thousand years, humans have effectively used narratives to develop the type and level of consciousness necessary to achieve their goals and objectives. As such, human consciousness is developed based on the narrative that dominates the mind. Therefore the creation of any level of consciousness requires a narrator with the necessary authority to create, authorize and propagate the requisite narrative.
Consequently, Atlanta Black Star was created to publish empowering narratives for all people of African descent and everyone who adheres to our culture.
The Manifesto: Empowering Narratives To Change Our World
- We believe that all major social transformations in the history of the world have been linked to changes in the dominant narratives of the time.
- We believe that the state of the world and the condition of our people, are functions of the dominant narratives of the day.
- We believe that the condition of our people can be measurably improved by providing them with empowering narratives that will permanently alter their consciousness.
- We believe that our own cultural values should serve as the dominant narrative in the minds of our people.
- We seek to reverse the falsification of our people’s consciousness by exposing and invalidating false and disempowering narratives.
- We will create and distribute narratives to empower our people to be their best selves in all areas of civilized activity.
- We will not publish content that will disempower our people.
Join us in our efforts to enlighten our planet with empowering narratives!
- Make a commitment to find or write at least one empowering (local, national or international) narrative about our people per week, and email it to us at [email protected]
- Make a commitment to share at least one empowering narrative from Atlantablackstar.com on your social network of choice each day and ask others to do the same.
Atlanta Black Star Leadership Team
Jelani is a co-founder of Atlanta Black Star, and is responsible for strategy, growth, development and operation. Jelani is a successful serial entrepreneur who has created a series of ultra-successful digital properties with over 7 years of experience. Jelani holds two Bachelor of Sciences degrees, one in Industrial & Systems Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a second degree in Mathematics.
Tracy Dornelly, CCO
Tracy Dornelly is the content manager for Atlanta Black Star. Tracy’s primary role is content strategy, which is to seek out, create, develop, and maintain content consistent with the property. Tracy is also responsible for managing a team of writers and contributors for Atlanta Black Star. Tracy holds two degrees, one in Psychology from Clark-Atlanta University and the other in Fashion Merchandising from Bauder College.
Andre Moore, CTO
Andre Moore is an entrepreneur and engineer with over 12 years experience working in technology. As a meticulous engineer, Andre integrates quality design and efficient functionality into his digital applications. He also strives to stay abreast of the latest tools and cutting-edge technologies in order to maintain a technological advantage.
Contact Us: In[email protected]