For Toni Braxton, there are no greater friends than her sisters! The 52-year-old singer and songwriter took a trip down memory lane on Thursday, Aug. 20, when she shared an old photo on Instagram that showed her vacationing with her baby sister Tamar Braxton in the tropics while filming an episode of “Braxton Family Values.”

Toni showed up and showed out in a gray-and-red plaid jacket that she sported over a white tank top during their outing. Her hair was styled to perfection and braided in the middle and shaved on both sides. The gorgeous mama of two accessorized her outfit with mirrored shades and silver-hoop earrings. True to form, Tamar was dressed to impress and rocked a lacy white shirt. The “Love and War” artist went for a natural makeup look, featuring neutral-toned eye shadow and pink lipstick. Tamar tied her appearance together with a floral headband that she wore over her tribal feed-in braids. “We had so much fun. Dreaming of being able to go on a sister trip again ๐ŸŒด #tbt ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ,” Toni wrote in her caption.

Toni Braxton (left) and Tamar Braxton (right) vacationing in the tropics. @tonibraxton/Instagram

Toni’s sisters photo received over 61,000 likes and some 600 remarks from fans melting over their close bond. One user said underneath the photo, “๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญAwww I freaking love yโ€™all,” followed by somebody else who mentioned, “The chemistry between y’allโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ. Sister luv.” Another person commented, “Love y’all relationship๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–,” while someone else wrote, “Love seeing you two together! ๐Ÿ˜.”

Being that Tamar is the youngest of five girls and one boy, Toni has always looked after her sibling and been by her side. Folks who watch their hit reality show know that Toni is the oldest and the two are undeniably close. Near-tragedy struck the Braxton family last month when Tamar’s boyfriend David Adefeso reportedly found Tamar unresponsive at the Ritz-Carlton Residences in downtown Los Angeles.

Tamar Braxton with her boyfriend David Adefeso (Photo: @tamarbraxton/Instagram)

Adefeso called 911 and told the dispatcher that Tamar had taken an unknown amount of prescription medication that she uses to treat depression, had been drinking, and was having issues with the โ€œf—ing network,โ€ presumably We TV, the one that airs “BFV.” An ambulance reportedly rushed Tamar to a nearby hospital, and Toni reportedly was seen arriving with David. Aside from going to the hospital to check on Tamar, Toni also shared a photo on Instagram of her siblings and wrote in her caption: “Family is everything! Especially sisters!”

Toni Braxton (left) and Tamar Braxton (right). (Photos: @tonibraxton/Instagram, @tamarbraxton/Instagram)

Tamar has since been released from her contract with We TV following her alleged suicide attempt and is “currently receiving the best available medical attention” at a hospital specializing in mental health care.

105 thoughts on “‘Sister Luv’: Toni Braxton’s Pic with Her Sister Tamar Braxton Has Fans Tearing Up

1. Anonymous says:

Just be careful of reality TV, it is not cut out for everyon.
    Only the strongest seem to survive. It seems as if when doing those shows, that you are practically selling your soul. I enjoy for entertainment, but I no longer know what is Real or True versus edited or fed to it’s participants. The conversation David was having with the 911 operator made me think about Prince when he says his label acted as if they owned him, and refused to give him his Masters, so he changed his Name

2. Gail Stargell says:

Tamar I am praying for you I hope all of this will someday be a distant memory you are a strong Black women who I have always Admired you can beat anything I can’t wait til you are back out there doing what you do you are the prettiest girl in the world David told you so

3. Jacquie says:

Click bait at its finest.

4. Wanda says:

Sister’s taking care of each other love it. Cherish the time you have together and love one another. God be with you

5. Deborah says:

God bless you ๐Ÿ™ ta ta love ๐Ÿ’˜ you get better and do what you want to do amen

6. Darlene Modicue says:

Get well soon Tamar. Praying for you *
    continued wellness.

7. Anonymous says:

Love all of the Braxtons I don’t have a favorite, I watch the show ever day on Netflix yea they are old but I have brought all the episodes so I’m waiting for something new nothing better than a close family. Love you guys

8. Anonymous says:

Toni & Tamar hang in there. I love you both. God is with us always. He never give her up on his children. NEVER.

9. Kim says:

Iโ€™d like to see Tamar try her hand at gospel music, the fabric that made her famous a long time ago. Sometimes you must revisit the past. Many Blessings to you and to yours.

10. Ricky L OBrien says:

Ok family. Tamar wanted to be Toni. She really needs mental therapy. All of the sisters came up on Toni. She was broke!!!! Her sisters got rich on her. I’m just saying. There’s only one Toni Braxton

11. Carolyn says:

Tamar, God loves you! He blessed you with a beautiful and precious little boy! I had my only child for only 21 years. The only pain greater is for your baby to lose you. Wrap yourself in God’s love. Call on all of your strength, renew your faith and fight for that beautiful son! Sending love to you and your support system. I pray unceasingly for you!

12. Susan Quiett says:

Hi you no god did bring you this for to leave you put all your trust in god he will help you through anythign and everything we may go through dont give up god is with you. This to shall pass it not gone always be like this you have a praying family get back to that praying in each other home and sing lest go back to the old land mark. Be bless my sister i do not no you personal but i feel your pain from susan quiett st amant i will be praying for you and with you.

13. Stephanie says:

I rebuke the enemy in Jesusโ€™ name!

14. Anonymous says:

Just remember keep the faith and God in your life You have a strong and loving family Yorur family love and support you

15. Lana Lopes says:

Love you Tamar, psalms 91 and 91:11, may god be with you and woth us all!!!!!!

16. Blessed says:

Tamar , you are blessed . Only depend on God. I am so sorry things became so difficult, you lost sight of who holds your hand and tomorrow.

17. Christol Williams says:

Tamar I glad to know that you r out if the Hospital and you r getting the best treatment..take it slow, and just remember all the people who love you and speak very highly of you…You r a Beautiful woman and have many fans, Family means a lot.. Take this life that GOD has giving you Live your BEST life ! Don’t cheat yourself out of the best life, God has giving you, embrace it. Continue to be a Great Roll Model and a Loving Sister, Mother, Supporter, Friend Singer etc. Your fans Love you, and I am one of your fans. I look up to you, i don’t have the luxury life that you have but i do have Hopes, Dreams and Goals.. And when i watch you as well as your Sisters i admire you all as well as your Mother ..you Beautiful ladies r the Bomb!! I Pray for you ALL! l am rooting for you Tamar .. I HOPE Your Son is doing Great! God is Good! All the Time. (BLESSINGS) Stay Strong, keep the Faith my Sister!

18. Anonymous says:

Thank to God that you are ok praying for you and your family ta ta love you all from the Rachel family form Cincinnati. God bless you

19. Apostle V Adams says:

Sisters, believe me when I say there are more for you than against you. Read 2 Kings 6:16. Hold on baby!

20. Toni Beckham says:

All I can say is T you are covered and always has been. Your FAITH is what keeps you the strong women you are..Love you

21. Jeffrey Taylor says:

There you go just exactly how “GOD” intended to be L๐Ÿ’™ VE one another,stay strong my SISTER’S.

22. Deborah Faith Taylor says:

I’m praying the fervent effectual orayer for you Tamar & your family.I have six sisters.I’m very aware of mental challenges & mental health.I’m also aware of the stigma when someone views you in a negative way because you have a distinguishing characteristic or personal trait that’s thought to be, or actually is, a disadvantage. Unfortunately, negative attitudes and beliefs toward people who have a mental health condition are common.

23. Youlonda says:

TAMAR.I FEEL YOU NEED TIME TO HEAL …YOU NEED TIME FOR YOURSELF ….I DONT THINK YOU NEED A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW.. YOU NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH SELF AND FAMILY….YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF TOGETHER…GET BACK IN THE STUDIO…..PULL IT TOGETHER TAMAR…YOU WAS BORN TO SING!!!!!!! YOUR FANS MISS YOU….I WANT TO SAY THIS ..GOD IS THE BEST MAN IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!!TAKE TIME FOR SELF TAMAR….YOUR FANS MISS YOU!!!!!

24. Anna W. says:

I have been in love with your family The Braxtons for many many many years. I know show business is a tough job. No privacy what so ever. Tamar never forget that God is as close to you as your heartbeat. When things are getting rough get down on your knees and ask for help and instantly He will appear in some kind of way or form you know how He do. And donโ€™t be afraid to have a mental health therapist on hand. I hope you can take this experience Tamar and talk to the black community especially us women on getting mental health therapy. God knows weโ€™ve all been through something or going through it so you are not alone Sis I love yโ€™all stay close and stay prayed up. God bless๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

25. Nicole Davenport says:

God Bless you to heal you mean a lot to a lot of people so stay strong and get well soon love your number 1 fan

26. Anonymous says:

Tamar you will get through this. Trust and believe that God has got you. You have a purpose and God does not make mistakes.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝโคโค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ

27. Anonymous says:

It’s sad how the Rich and famous lifestyle lead up to, it’s a
    price you have to pay of being rich and greedy ,greed and jealousy… prayers for her she was my favorite..

28. Andrea f swann says:

I HAVE ALWAYS ADMIRED THE BRAXTON SISTERS SO DOWN TO EARTH AND FROM THE DMV. SISTERS LOVE IS FOREVER.

29. Veronica White says:

One Of My Favor Fan Who I Have Always Love,I Pray God Will Continue ๐Ÿšฟ His Blessings On You You Deserve Better Sometimes Some Things Are Not Meant For Every One I Wish You Nothing But The Best, No Matter What Anyone Say About You The Only Person Can Judge You Is God….. I’m So Glad To See You Happy Again And Love By Your Favor People Which Is “FAMILY”! No Wapon Form Against You Shall Proper In The Name Of JESUS!!!!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

30. Angie says:

Its price you have to pay to be rich and famous,its come with greedy, jealousy,Vince try to warn her the lifestyle.. prayer for her to get better and overcome this advocate evil..

31. Anonymous says:

Praying for you all . Keep your head up a Tamar and look to the hills where your strength comes from . God has an awesome plan over your life . Keep calling on him he hears you sis . โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

32. Bridgette says:

33. Yvonne Bowick says:

Get back soon, we Love and miss you so very much.
    GET YOUR LLIFE

34. Anonymous says:

Tamar, I’m praying for you , ur always in my heart and my prayers, may God continue to bless you& ur family ppl wanna c u fall, gurllnever that, tell them to get they’re life smooches ๐Ÿ™Œ u were raised in church, everything is possible as long as you believe in Jesus Christ.

35. Tamar Braxton you are such a Pretty Young Lady, with a God Given Voice like no other. And Your much stronger than you try to be. Whatever it is that is truly boring you. Give it to God, and let him fight that battle for you. Stay safe Tata.

36. Cyneathia Butler says:

Praying for Tamar and the family! I love the Braxtons family so much! I feel like Iโ€™m apart of the family!

37. Pat Moore says:

I am Praying for all the Family in Jesus name.

38. Bernedette Franks says:

Love you Tamar and please get better!

39. I Anthony Yonta love tamar & toni & Atlanta Black Star

40. Rose says:

Love your family my God heal your hearts keep praying ๐Ÿ™ and keep the Faith ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’›โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

41. Kelly Paulson says:

Fell better ta ta love u all

42. Praying for you. LOVE you. You have always been an inspiration. When ever you get to feeling down think about that beautiful baby boy you got and let him be your light.

43. Jean says:

Come on,,, girl knows how to get what she wants, ainโ€™t nothin but a fit,,,

44. Toni Scott says:

I too have sisters although we not as close as you guys I couldnt imagine enduring what u are. I love your strength and dedication to one another and my prayers always with you god bless and prayers for speedy recovery
    Love Toni

45. Rhonda Mason says:

Tamara is a beautiful young lady and the challenges in this world really tough but you have to be tough in this world to make it and she is very talented she can go many places in this world she doesn’t have to be stuck in one place she’s too good of a woman for that keep your eyes to the sky tab are you an awesome person.

46. Adrienne Gurley says:

Only God can do anything! May his grace continue to protect you and may you shine brighter than you did before, love Adrienne๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

47. Priscilla says:

I am praying for you and your entire family as you navigate and get the help you need in this season of your life .God shall see you though..I believe your foundation was put in place many years ago when you all were young by your parents. Keep your faith Tamar!!!! We all have trial and tribulations but you will overcome. This will make you stronger in the end .Much Love to and your family .

48. Pedro says:

Be at peace no worries

49. Krisinda Narcisse says:

You are a movement in itself Tamar you are loved by us all bc you are real keep pushing and only do it day to day there is no rush ๐Ÿ˜

50. Theresa Peterson says:

Love you guys the way when something happens your right there for each other

51. Judith says:

Family is essential, necessary and the purest form of love. I pray that this family who is rooted in Christ Jesus will overcome these attacks of the enemy. Resume being happy and enjoying each other. Tamar is a gift to her family, needed an is an important factor for its blessed by God. Peace to you all, God bless an be Victorious!

52. Jody says:

I’ve always admired & adore Tamar. Me being the youngest sibling of 11 children 5 boys & 5 girls. I’m the youngest. My family always assumed that I would be the one who had to take care of everyone. Especially financially. Like Tamar, I had a reputation that I had to uphold. It ain’t easy being the youngest sibling. Tamar, stay focused on yourself for awhile & I’ll continue to keep you & your family in my daily prayers. Depression is real like Covid-19

53. Anonymous says:

Good morning to the prettiest girl in the world

54. Andrea Riley says:

55. Andrea Riley says:

am glad you are much better. never Let know one take your love and joy and your peace from you to live life is beautiful always remember that. and you have a handsome son.stat beautiful tamar 8/24/2020 the time from Milwaukee WISCONSIN. 8:06 in the morning.

56. Kathy says:

I LOVE THE BOND YOU AND YOURS SISTERS SHARE YOUโ€™LL FIGHT BUT WHEN ONE IS IN TROUBLE THEY ALL COME TO HELP HUG CRY & FIGHT TOGETHER THATS WHAT I CALL LOVE NO MATTER WHAT

57. Pam Hicks says:

Sisters bond is so special. God bless your family.

58. Lillie Johnson says:

You two are so beautiful and remarkable. The talent that you all have is Heavenly sent. Love you all and Continue to trust in the Lord to carry through your tough times!!!! It is just a test for all of us.

59. Lauren M Smith says:

Donโ€™t let the devil rob you of your joy Tamar.. You are a blessed woman of God and Faithโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

60. Anonymous says:

I am a fan. I would like to here some songs. Pick me up again. I will be there throw back. Music make the world go round. Through it all life is precious in all forms. I am praying for you and your bless beyond measures. The lights are shinning bright in 2020.

61. Kk whitemon says:

Dont put nothing before God it allways fells. U man screw fake TV move on

62. Debbie Hordge says:

God bless you and your family.I can’t afford cable but I keep up on my phone.I have sever depression but honey you can fight this please be well.

63. Cassandra says:

Love the entire family nothing like family love the family that prays together stays together Braxton Forever

64. Anonymous says:

I love you god bless and give you strength and. PATIENCE to get through.

65. Michele Dorsett says:

God is our present source in times of trouble .We shud always pray about all of our decisions and always keep him first .The enemy controls a lot of stuff and uses uses us wen we let go of the control and we need the help of God to keep the control over our life ,,all aspects…I know God has your back Tamar .Just keep hold his hand and think about what wud God do ..how wud he act and is he pleased with our life ..Wecan have fame and fortune but never let go of principals for ozone. BE BLESSED ..GOD LOVES YOU ..LOVE YOURSELF..LOVE GOD…

66. Patricia LaGrier says:

God bless you and get well soon,remember you have a son.love y’all always sisters forever. We rather have y’all besides that reality show. VBe safe and love David Tamar Braxton.

67. Monica Anderson says:

Wishing Tamar a speedy recovery. I have mental illness but I know that God is able to work miracles
    Praying for you Tamar and your family love ya.

68. Demetria says:

I have always thought the Braxton family held a remarkable bound. Sister love is always #1 and can’t no one are anything get in the way of that. Praying for healing and to see you Tamar back doing what you enjoying doing diva style as always โค. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

69. Anonymous says:

Omg nat TaTa. I live her. Words can’t explain how deeply it is to know that she tried to take her life. I’m also glad to see Toni by her sisters side. Nothing like the sisterly love. Praying for a speedy ๐Ÿ™ recovery and hoping to see you on tv ๐Ÿ“บ soon. By the way it was wrong of WE tv to let a beautiful sister out of her contract. Much ๐Ÿ’˜ Tata

70. Inez Flanagan says:

There is nothing like Sisters Love it is different but when they call We come running no matter what. Keep your sister close and I pray for her healing of mind body and soul through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen

71. Elizabeth Moore says:

It wasn’t the show that messed up the family. You can tell the show just highlighted that person real character and it could not be hinding away from the camera. The camera and viewer saw the real characteristics and the pettiness of that person.

72. Stephanie says:

Tamar I pray that you will continue to get better and be the strong woman that you are today I admire you I am such an enduring fan and I pray that God will bring you through this as a distant memory of a bad time I love you and God bless you

73. Hattie Williams says:

Hi Tamar praying for you I like you so much I gave my granddaughter nickname after you I call her Lil Tamar

74. Sharon S. Rush says:

When Tamarr first started on the real, I really liked her. We all have problems a d you guys are still overcoming. Continue you as family. God bless!

75. SONYA says:

May God bless you and forever keep you my sister. Love you Tamar

76. Tracy Bedford says:

You know I read some of the comments and one particular one had only the strong survive that is not true reality t.v doesn’t care about who is strong or not reality t v only wants to make money off of people that put what reality t.v wants them to put out there and if it means destroying families then it will remember all money ain’t good money

77. Anonymous says:

I am a tamarshan n you are a very bright light in this dark world God got you he got this whole word no weapon formed against me shall prospher in the name of Jesus I love you and I never met you I feel in love with you right through the TV I have never. Posted a message like this before but you was worth it I want to let you know you not alone out here in these streets and you are loved people of what they don’t have my mother always told me you can have be nothing and people will be jealous of that and you have so much to give please stay safe and keeping it real that is who you are everyone of us got some type of mental illness I’d nothing to be ashamed of period embalance we all live with period

78. Sherry Mickey says:

โคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโคโค

79. Karen says:

Tamar we love you girl and we all (fans) are praying for you a speedy recovery come back soon diva you got this thang!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

80. Tracey white says:

God got you and I’m praying for you that u come thru this trial your going thru you are a strong black Beautiful
    Woman and cant nobody hold you down.Take it one day at a time.Much Love Stay Blessed

81. BeBe says:

Get well and God bless you

82. Faith says:

Tamar,
    You are fearfully and wonderfully made God said that about you and you are Honey! Stay close to the Lord for daily peace and your family for joy because the cares of this world mean nothing if you make Him first everyday we love you Lady, we pray for you and wish you the very best remember He is always with you and will guide you into all truth enjoy your life with all the folks who love you so very much!

83. Yolanda says:

I love you Toni & Tamar & all of your family. I’m praying for you Tamar and that you get better I was so sad to read & hear about this but God conquers all & I know he has you wrapped in his arms, get better sweetie much love ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„

84. Terry mcclendon says:

SISTERS. STICK TOGETHER. GOD CREATED GAMILY. I LOVE U TONI. U ARE A GREAT BIG SISTER. TAMAR. U ALWAYS. BEEN A STAR

85. Linda Howard says:

My God Strength you,In every area needed.You are deeply in my prayers.Lyn

86. Paula says:

Chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo-
    Nam Myoho Renge Kyo-
    Nam Myoho Renge Kyo-
    For the changes you want to see in your life-
    Trust me it works-

87. Camille Morgan says:

I Don’t Know The Braxton Family Personally, But I Am Deeply Sorry To Hear What Happened To Tamar Braxton!
    I Have Always Enjoyed Toni Braxton’s Music and Always Will! GOD BE WITH TAMAR AND THE BRAXTONS FAMILY!
    GIVE YOU ALL HIS MERCY, LOVE, AND STRENGTH! I TRUELY WISH PEOPLE WOULD BE MORE LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, AND COMPASSIONATE In These TV Reality Shows…No Telling How Much Tamar Went Through, Emotionally and Mentally, To ENDURE With The TV Reality Show!!! I Don’t Remember, Specifically The Name Of The Show, Which Caused Her To Do What She Did To Herself…How Sad…I’m Just Glad Her Boyfriend
    Found Her In Time!!! AMEN! Hang~In~There~Tamar~
    GOD HAS YOU!!!๐Ÿ™

88. Shalonda Todd says:

Love ๐Ÿ’˜ yall!Sa

89. Loretta Hallback says:

Tamar stay strong I beat a 3 year depression, when my son was killed. And guess what? You was on tou with Exscape and Karen Clark Shears. Well that night in Miami is where I left my depression. See you are a beautiful soul, what God have for you it is for you.( We Tv ) or no other can stop you. God has a bigger plan for you wait
    Patiently for your own show.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡

90. Joyce Flowers says:

I am sending out healing prayers

91. Melinda Bray says:

Tamar my prayers are definitely with you and your be family. You are a beautiful young lady. Trust God to bring you out. Life is tough, but I believe you can beat the devil. Love to you and the family.

92. Doris says:

I pray that whatever Tamar is going through she will come back victorious. God isnโ€™t finish with you just yet. Toni itโ€™s nice to know youโ€™re looking out for her. God Bless You both. We love you ๐Ÿ˜ Tamar

93. Debra says:

Above all sisters come together as a unit of love โค๏ธ letโ€™s not be right fighters Tamar God has a vision for you ? You have a chance again put your faith in his plan . He can heal your broken heart ๐Ÿ’” put you back better than before love your self .ask God to for give you for trying to take your life ,start with your faith make it strong become a warrior for God .

94. Olikia hill says:

Tamar lm so happy your well I’m sending you nothing love and blessings

95. Anonymous says:

I wish you well and hope you get the help you need to pull though. What i dont understand why david was talking about her business affairs with tv when he should have been focusing how to help her hum,hum ?

96. Mar says:

When we are weak. We are strong In The Lord. I pray for strength.health and perseverance in difficult times. Be strong.

97. Debra K-C says:

Praying for you, Tamar! God’s got you, know that and your fans are praying and waiting for you. Be encouraged and know it will be alright. Much love to you.โค

98. Anonymous says:

I would like to point out Tamar’s boyfriends 911 call. He said he found her unresponsive and called. Yet when they asked him about what she took. He said that Tamar said she took 11 pills. Now if she was unresponsive how did she say that. I pray I’m wrong but it makes me question what the truth is.

99. Anonymous says:

A yanks was spot on when she noticed Tamars reaction and personality was way off. Not normal. Too activated, too reactive, and non sensible to issues and how to deal with Adversity and bringing resolution to problems and team working. I see now people that emulate her tongue popping and ridiculous facial expressions and can can detect those people are sharing same mental illness.

100. Anonymous says:

I luv the entire. Praying that Ta Ta gets well soon. Praying…

101. To Tamar Braxton;

Iโ€™m PRAYING For You & The Entire Braxton
    Family For GOD TO HEAL TAMAR And The Family.
    For You All Kniw That PRAYER CHANGES THINGS. & STIILL WORKS!
    Must LOVE TO THE BRAXTON FAMILY!

102. Anonymous says:

Ayanla was spot on about Tamar. I hope she will be open to pro mental healthcare. Tony and all the family love wonโ€™t help if she keeps fighting everyone. God forbid, her son donโ€™t deserve that. She still inflicting pain and will continue unless she stops self destroying. I wish her well. Is painful to watch and hear

103. Wanda Harris says:

Nothing like a sister I donโ€™t have any but very close to my 4 daughter that I love very deeply keep doing what you do Toni I love you Nd Tamar I will keep her in my prayers sister love is everything

104. Angelique Miller says:

I love you Tamar..getwell & I’m praying for you. Toni you’re the best big sister ever. God bless you all