Real Messy Housewives: NeNe Blames Bravo, Kenya Moore For Slumber Party Brawl

Apollo attacks Kenya Moore's assistant on real housewives Real Housewives of Atlanta” star NeNe Leakes is pointing fingers at Bravo producers and Kenya Moore for the unruly brawl that broke out during NeNe’s drama-filled slumber party.

In the episode that aired Sunday, NeNe’s grown folks’ sleepover ended in a petty argument boiling over into a massive fight between Apollo Nida and Moore’s assistant, with Peter Thomas in the middle in a bathrobe trying to break up the entire mess.

While the world of social media has been adamant about blaming NeNe as the instigator for the evening, NeNe published a blog post to address the matter and she says it was bad editing and Kenya Moore who caused the fight.

After saying she didn’t intend for the slumber party to get so messy, she gave her version of events as far as Kenya preparing to square up with Natalie.

“Kenya got up & charged out of her seat towards Natalie (but you couldn’t see that part) (I wonder why?),” NeNe wrote. “Chris stepped in to stop her but not in an aggressive way. Kenya then got all extra saying take your hands off of me! Her girlfriend in the red pajamas jumped up in Chris face and that’s when the explosion started…In my opinion Kenya was the spark that lite the fire. Whenever she’s around, we have the worst times!”

Then NeNe blamed producers for the way the altercation looked to viewers.

“Here’s a few questions I would like to ask you: why do you think they let Kenya narrate the whole fight scene,” NeNe questioned in the post. “Why do you think they took the part out when Kenya was charging across the room? All the housewives would say we were having a good time! What do you think they showed it as if we were not?”

real housewives of Atlanta slumber party fight Fans of the show responded to her blog post via Twitter and had a few questions for NeNe.

“Why were Christopher and Natalie even invited,” one user tweeted with the hashtag “#Messy.”

Meanwhile, Cynthia Bailey appeared on “Watch What Happens Live” where she apologized for the way the cast acted.

“I want to apologize on behalf of the whole cast, because it was really hard to watch this fight,” Bailey said. “I’ve been on this show for four years and never, ever in the history of the whole show has anyone laid hands on each other. I didn’t like it.”

Meanwhile, attacking Kenya’s assistant on national television is the last thing Apollo needed to do.

Phaedra’s husband was charged with identity theft and bank fraud earlier this week.

He is also still on probation for similar charges from 2004 which landed him in jail for five years.

Kenya’s assistant has threatened to sue Apollo for injuries he allegedly sustained from the brawl, but no lawsuit has been filed yet.

12 thoughts on “Real Messy Housewives: NeNe Blames Bravo, Kenya Moore For Slumber Party Brawl

1. Connie Campbell Galassi says:

Kenya needs to be fired. She is nothing but a trouble. I'm tired of her and she needs to move on down the line.

2. I really think Kenya should be on meds something is really wrong with her mentally. She to over the top and extremely fake.

3. Nene needs to own up to her growing egotistical, obnoxious, bossy, low-class behavior. It was all her fault. What's that white stuff on your nose, Nene?

4. Coumba Brooks says:

I agree, I have done more reading, and viewing additional clips then watching the show, however I conclude and agree with both Cheryl Kelley and Connie Campbell, that Kenya is the trouble maker.. However, Brandon aggressively sought a fight by confronting and trying to go to blows with Christopher Williams by the time his mess was sorted out he had a fight, but it did not work out in his favor. Brandon, you need a new friend, Kenya is toxic and dangerous for your health.

5. Tracey Jordan says:

Nene's messy behind instigated this fight!! She should have never invited Christopher Williams, then threw Kenya under the bus, by being the first to bring up what was said about their marriage, and to top it off, she gave Christopher the FLOOR to respond. Who the hell can blame Kenya for standing her ground, when he and his wife were attacking her at the same time. And he did lay hands on Kenya first, all viewers could see this. Nene's messy azz was charged up from the beginning, she has been messy all season, starting with inviting Charles and his wife to events to make Phaedra and Kandi look bad. Nene everyone can clearly see that you feel threatened by Kenya always stealing the spotlight. You cannot play with people's relationships and not expect emotions to fly!!

6. Kathy Martin says:

Wrong is wrong and NeNe, Apollo, Peter, Christopher and his common law wife are to blame….Christopher is on YouTube saying he is not married…NeNe was not asking a question when she brought this up at the PJ party…Greg pushed Brandon with two hands and held him down while Apollo beat on him…Apollo grabbed Brandon by the throat and pushed him down prior to punching him…No of you would be on their side if you were on the receiving end of this madness…

7. Kathy Martin says:

Crrection: I said Greg pushed Brandon, but I meant to say Peter…..

8. Missy Love says:

I love Kenya I think she is so real , nene big knee ass mad cause Kenya was looking better than her & Chris & his unknown "wife" should've never came I don't even know why be me run the show she's boring .. only kandi cyn & kenya & mow Apollo thief ads is the show .. NENE ? Girl bye

9. Nene is so messy it is ridiculous! I love Kenya and she is not crazy she just needs real friends. Apollo needs to be returned to prison! What he did to Brandon was WRONG!

10. Regina Sanders Tidwell says:

Nene and Cynthia are cowards. They initiate most of the chaos thT occurs then wash their hands and blame others for the ensuing mess that has been created. Cynthia is one dimensional and in fact she is the one on the come up! She is a has been wannabe who stands for nothing and falls for everything and hand that she believes will feed her. Cynthia sit your fake butt down and tell Peter to sit down too!

11. Nene was messy with her invitation list, questions & criticism of Kenya. Its obvious Nene is jealous of Kenya b/c other than Cynthia, Kenya is always the first to defend Nene.

12. I hate nene crazy ass