Revisited: Top 15 Martin TV Show Moments (LoL)

The Martin show was hands down one of the funniest shows on TV. At any moment Martin would do a silly dance, crack a joke on Pam, and even kick his best friends out of his apartment.

Martin’s character was just one of the many personalities that he played on the show. Remember Sheneneh, Jerome, Old Otis, Dragon Fly, Roscoe, and Bob from marketing? Martin was a comedic genius who knew how to connect with his audience. Throughout the years, he supplied us with an endless barrage of comedy that would send you into laughing fits until you just couldn’t take it anymore.

Check out our top 15 funniest moments from the Martin show. Vote for your favorite and tell us which ones you remember the most in the comments.

Number 15: Bruh Man From The Fifth Floor(IIII)

0 thoughts on “Revisited: Top 15 Martin TV Show Moments (LoL)

1. nasi says:

My favorite Hustle Man episode is the one where he’s Martin’s wedding planner…lolololololol
    And what about the SEVERAL hilarious episodes with Mrs. Payne??? And how at LEAST one of the Dragon Fly Jones shows didn’t make the cut is beyond me also….obviously with this show there’s a lot of material to choose from but ya’ll missed the mark a bit : ( Mad Dog no Good, When Gina and Pam try to audition for Notorious B.I.G., When Cole clipped his nasty toe nail and hit Gina in the head, etc. etc.

2. Vanee6 says:

OMGosh…. I am the biggest Martin fan ever. I can recite each episode word for word. I have so many favs but out of the 15 the funniest are Ms. Jerry slapping Martin in the DMV, Chilligan’s Island, Martin singing with Jodeci on the Varnell Hill show, and my absolute fav is the scene when his CD Player was missing and he thought he was Nino from New Jack City. I swear Martin is my dude. I never get tired of watching repeats!!!!

3. Stan Castle says:

It was so much material. When we went through all the stuff we could of made a list of 1000 best moments. The show was just that good. So we had to leave alot out. The hustle man episode with the chitterling loaf(lol) was the funniest one for sure but opted not to put it on the post because it was a 8 min video.

4. Stan Castle says:

Martin show was genius! I still can watch ever episode and laugh as hard as when I first saw it.

5. MartinFan says:

Free range chicken. Hustleman. What’s that? Free for me and its going to cost you in the range of 15 dollars. I made it with pork and bean juice. So what do you usw to marinade? Molases. The key is you have to marinade it for 3 to 2 days.
    Martin: Yall tryna get them damn pigeons on a branch
    top 3 comedy show eva

6. tiptop says:

funniest moment was we hustleman brought pigeons on a branch when marty mar wouldn’t “pay the five” to luis for a rent increase and his sh1t got shut off