Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Picks Evelyn Lozada In Jennifer Beef

Basketball Wives season four premiered last evening and the drama kicked into high gear between former BFF’s Jennifer Williams and Evelyn Lozada. Surprisingly Tami Roman took on the role as peacemaker as she successfully placed the two bickering women in the same room together. The results were less than positive with Evelyn affirming she wants nothing more to do with Jenn. During a recent interview with Cherry on Top, Tami who has had her own share of drama with Lozada , opened up about where she thinks the problem lies.

When it comes to Jennifer and Evelyn, what’s it been like watching their friendship fall apart the way it has?

TR: From my standpoint, I always looked at them and said, “How are they best friends?” Because I didn’t really feel a lot of friendship love. Like I know my diehard friends, we don’t function in the way they function, so I can’t say that I’m very surprised. I always felt that there was a little tension towards Evelyn from Jennifer. I didn’t really know what it was, couldn’t put my finger on it, but now that this thing is starting to unfold before my eyes, just as it will for everyone else, I’m seeing what those underlying tensions were, and they’re all going to be brought to the forefront this season.

What you just said about feeling “tension” from Jennifer towards Evelyn is similar to something Evelyn said in a recent interview about there always being something weird or off about her friendship with Jennifer.

TR: Yeah, I have to tell you on the outside looking in, I definitely noticed it. I always saw Evelyn trying to always be there for Jennifer, but I never saw that really reciprocated. And so, however, okay, well that’s their friendship, that’s the way it works for them, but for me looking at the friendship, something just didn’t really seem right. Now I’m coming to understand what it really was.

Do you think there is a little jealousy there on Jennifer’s part?

TR: I’m not going to say it was jealousy because I think that people will come to their own conclusions as to what they feel it is as the show unfolds. But, and I don’t have any beef with Jennifer, and I don’t have any beef with Evelyn. I’m just basically an outside party that just felt like their relationship wasn’t what I would consider to be a real true, unconditional friendship.

Tami also stated she sympathized with Evelyn because she’s casted as a bully for simply speaking her mind. Did you watch Basketball Wives season 4, episode 1 last evening? If so, what do you think of Jennifer and Evelyn’s beef?

0 thoughts on “Basketball Wives: Tami Roman Picks Evelyn Lozada In Jennifer Beef

1. Shayla says:

I’ve lost respect for Tami. Why is she up Evelyn’s a$$ so much??? SMDH Evelyn is a low budget, ghetto chick who fights with EVERYONE. She had sex with Tami’s man AND clowned her even more by making shirts about it. Messy. And here Tami is breaking bread with her, and making excuses for her behavior. Oh hell no. I find it real odd that Tami was all hell bent on hating Meeka, for what? Yeah, Meeka was corny and 2 faced BUT Evelyn is pure evil and grimey. I have more issues with GRIMEY chicks than corny ones. Wake the hell up Tami! You look like a clown and follower backing Evelyn.

2. Meso35 says:

I think that Jennifer saw Evelyn for what she was when she went a fu%k Ocho on the 1st night. While Jenn was going thru what she was going thru, Evelyn never supported Jenn in a positive way. Evelyn & Susie were stating cheat on Eric… He’s “blank, blank, blank”, etc. Totally different advice then what she got from Shauni and the rest of the girls. So to me, Evelyn looks and sounds real stupid with that “respect my man sh%t” when she don’t respect herself. And Jenn saw the real. I mean she knew Ocho for a month like “I wanna have ur baby”? Please, she’s just trying to be “set” at all cost. Do u see how he talks to her? Please! Evelyn will knock off her mother if she thought she was going to mess up her golden ticket. Jenn really believed Evelyn when she said “no more athletes” shame on u Jenn, fu%k friendship Evelyns loyal to the $$$!!!

3. vanessa says:

Well hello Mrs. Jennifer Williams Trump and how are you today? (dying with the laughter).

4. hlh says:

Tami had so much fan support because she kept it real and wasn’t trying to be part of the “circle.” However, her actions this season have made her into Evelyn’s stooge and that’s just sad. I mean, Evelyn screwed her man and told her about it on camera and this is the person that Tami keeps going to bat for? mmkay. Jenn has seen the light about that snake Evelyn and she is better off without her bullying, foul mouthed, ignorant, and violent rants. I don’t know who is getting the worse bargain Evelyn or Chad.

5. Aiden Finlay says:

MY Son watches this show but I never seen this show until I visited his House and he was telling me about these ugly Female Actors.I saw these women bicker at each other and I said to myself
    why don’t these Women settle their Lesbian fights with one another a huge Hotel suite
    and settle it by banging each other to stop whining already.Maybe People who watch this garbage don’t seem to notice these women are secretly in love with each other. And they
    express it by fighting with each other.

6. wE KNOW THIS IS A CRAZY WORLD. I PERSONNALLY THINK ITS IN THE WATER(CRAZY), I was a Tammi fan and can not figure out why would she follow Evelyn lead. One minute their trying to act like the have so much sense the next the are defining the word crazy. These women are prime candidates for the poster children of PTSD-Post Tramatic Stress Disorder. How can any sane person continue to act like they act? It causes me to believe that we cant do anything and make it work for our benefit. I am speaking about Sisters who get a break. GET SOME SISTER ON SOME KIND OF SHOW THAT SHOWS THE STRUGGLE OF PAYING THE RENT/FEEDING THEIR FAMILY AND JUST TRYING TO FIND A GOOD PARTNER.

7. Mizdeva says:

Leave Jenn along, Evelyn is such a bully and now Tami is also. I use to really love Tami but now she has follwed in Evelyns foot steps. Evelyn has no class ablut herself. If she was Jennifer’s best friend a blog would not have set them apart. All season Evelyn has done nothing but try to fight Jennifer and she knows the girl is scary, pick on somebody like Tami Evelyn, but she want because Tami kicked in her butt! I feel bad for Jenn she is trying to be on a grown women level no drama and everyone else is behaving like kids. I agree her friendship with EVelyn can never be restored it’s over so why is everyone getting mad at the fact that she has new friends? Poor Jenn can’t win for loosing, and Tami is fake she is not being the peace maker she is keeping the mess going with her side bar comments!