UPDATE-Things are certainly heating up in Peru as reports circulate that celebrity exes Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are in a dispute over her new boyfriend Casper Smart. Marc is allegedly so threaten by Casper that he may quit their talent show ‘Q Viva: The Chosen’ less than a week into production!
According to RadarOnline.com, Marc Anthony is acting like a jealous ex by refusing to even go to Peru or Chile to co-host their new venture Q’Viva because of a colossal fight he and Jennifer had the previous week regarding her new boyfriend Casper Smart.
Casper and Jennifer hasn’t made things easy by flaunting their love in recent weeks beginning with the American Music Awards. Smart was not only spotted playing with JLo’s kids Emme and Max in Hawaii for Thanksgiving, but she also invited him to Peru just as production began on their new show.
That is where Marc Anthony drew the line. A source told Star Magazine;
“Marc and J.Lo had a tense conference call when she was in Morocco. Inevitably, their discussion boiled down to her new boyfriend (Smart) and Marc made the decision not to work with Jennifer last week as a result.”
Marc stuck to his guns when he refused to film with Jennifer in Peru and Chile telling Idol creator Simon Fuller, “quite simply, J.Lo. I can’t work with her.” Fuller’s company XIX Entertainment which backs the production for Q Viva is frantically working to get Anthony back on board. But an insider states that Marc’s pride is getting in his way.
“It’s his Latin pride. It’s been severely dented.”
The source also added;
“Discussions are now underway to resurrect his involvement in the show. Millions of dollars are on the line and producers are desperate to soothe the tension between their two stars.”
It sounds like it’s time for Marc Anthony to put his jealous fits aside. Jennifer is doing quite well managing her business and personal life.
Alec Baldwin Blasted By American Airlines; Later Apologizes
Earlier today news surfaced that Alec Baldwin was kicked off a plane. The 30 Rock actor boarded an American Airlines flight to New York City out of Los Angeles International Airport. After the cabin door closed Alec was asked by a flight attendant to turn off his phone. Baldwin was apparently to engrossed in a ‘Words with Friends’ game and refused and slammed a bathroom door on his way to allegedly play his game in private. American Airlines has since released a statement that does not paint the client (Alec Baldwin) in a pretty light!
“Since an extremely vocal customer has publicly identified himself as being removed from an American Airlines flight on Tuesday, Dec. 6, we have elected to provide the actual facts of the matter as well as the FAA regulations which American, and all airlines, must enforce. Cell phones and electronic devices are allowed to be used while the aircraft is at the gate and the door is open for boarding.”
“When the door is closed for departure and the seat belt light is turned on, all cell phones and electronic devices must be turned off for taxi-out and take-off.”
“This passenger declined to turn off his cell phone when asked to do so at the appropriate time. The passenger ultimately stood up (with the seat belt light still on for departure) and took his phone into the plane’s lavatory. He slammed the lavatory door so hard, the cockpit crew heard it and became alarmed, even with the cockpit door closed and locked.”
“They immediately contacted the cabin crew to check on the situation. The passenger was extremely rude to the crew, calling them inappropriate names and using offensive language. Given the facts above, the passenger was removed from the flight and denied boarding.”
Was Alec Baldwin being a diva??
Update: Alec Baldwin offered an apology through Huffington Post to the passengers…not the flight attendant.
“It was never my intention to inconvenience anyone with my ‘issue’ with a certain flight attendant.”
“I was singled out by this woman in the most unpleasant of tones,” he said. “I guess the fact that this woman, who had decided to make some example of me, while everyone else was left undisturbed, did get the better of me.”
0 thoughts on “Jennifer Lopez Battles Marc Anthony; Alec Baldwin Apologizes”
OOooohhhh This Is Getting Ugly For These Latinos