Report: Kevin Hart Heads Back to Work After September Car Crash

0
1466

Kevin Hart has returned to work after having a car accident on Sept. 1 in Malibu, California.

According to E! News, after getting the OK from his doctor, Hart went to promote “Jumanji: The Next Level,” the sequel to the 2017 film “Jumanji.” It’s being said the 40-year-old joined his co-stars and was able to move around without any assistance.

Kevin Hart has reportedly gone back to work after his September car crash. (Photo: Maury Phillips / Getty Images Entertainment via Getty Images)

The insider also said he was in high spirits, and the rest of the cast are all working shorter schedules to accommodate him.

But despite the modified schedule and the fact that he hasn’t fully recovered yet, Hart still accomplished a great deal. Because TMZ reports that he shot for two hours on Monday for the marketing campaign, two more hours on Tuesday and shot again on Thursday.

So far, Hart has been silent about the crash and hasn’t responded to the many well-wishes he’s received from fans. He’s been quiet on the social media front too, with his last Instagram photo being posted one day before the accident.

After the actor’s 1970 Plymouth Barracuda ran off the Mulholland Highway and careened into a fence, he was left with two spinal fractures and had to get surgery.

Jared Black was driving the car at the time, and Hart was in the passenger seat. Black’s partner Rebecca Broxterman was in the back seat, and reportedly the couple has already lawyered up. Broxterman is said to be the trainer of Hart’s wife Eniko Parrish.

“Jumanji: The Next Level,” which also stars Dwayne Johnson and Danny Glover, will be released on Dec. 13, 2019. In the meantime, Hart is undergoing physical therapy and has a physical therapist going to his Los Angeles-area home.

There’s no word yet if he’ll be promoting the “Jumani” sequel on-camera.