31 thoughts on “Dylan Roof’s Black Friend Still Supports Him: ‘I Look At Him No Differently Today Than I Did Last Week’

1. How is this idiotic, little koala bear not in jail or facing some kind of charges? It sounds like he knew the entire plan. Is he the missing link from the evolution chart? That dumb, apologetic, fecal sample does not deserve oxygen. – Typed with love.

2. Tony Masando says:

She needs her head checked by a psychologist coz she's disillusioned just like her killer friend. Birds of a feather flock together. She doesn't have a soul, a damn female vampire!

3. I don't believe that's dude's real friend.

4. Mello Monroe says:

Accessory to Murder or..

5. That individual should have been one of the people that got killed, you have got to be very sick for supporting someone like that idiot who kills people. The only thing I wanted to know, why you didn't go with him if you supported him, you look like you are missing a lots from upstairs anyway, if a police were to shoot you down, it wouldn't be a lost, it would be for a cause.

6. Adé Crespo says:

The coonery is real….

7. Maddi Madd says:

THIS IS THE NEW UNCLE TOM TYPE. HE IS SUPPORTING THE TYPE OF DEVIL THAT HAS RAPED, ENSLAVED, OPPRESSED & MURDERED HIS PEOPLE FOR 500 YEARS. THIS DEVIL(DYLAN ROOF) JUST WALKED INTO A CHURCH & KILLED 9 BLACK PEOPLE WHILE THEY WERE PRAYING & WORSHIPPING GOD. THE WHITE MAN IS THE DEVIL THAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF. I #SALUTE THE WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TURNED BACK ON THEIR EVIL HERITAGE OF RACISM, GREED & MURDER & CHOOSES TO LOVE ALL OF HUMANITY NO MATTER THE RACE, COLOR OR CREED.

8. Saar Sayyid says:

This is a fake interview…… Why is BBC filming this interview?

9. Ras Dawitt says:

He lucky he didn't kill them!

10. The white man did not utter one word. He knows anything he says can be used against him. Obviously, the Brother does not know that. Hopefully, he will be charged for not coming forward when the murderer made the threats.

11. White boy looking at him like he want him to shut up, because he's almost implicating them in that Shyte.

12. Toya Thomas says:

You know he either was Dylan's down low lover or he's getting paid.This dude is a liar

13. It is fake, cuz this guy's sounds British tryna sound country. ….its a conspiracy

14. Tina Wilson says:

Remember how Manson said he wanted to start a race war? I wonder if this guy was so desperate to belong to SOMETHING radical and shocking, and wanted to kill people, and the African American community, I would guess especially being in the south, was an "easy" target. Call it racism if that's what it should be called, I just think this young man was so empty and devoid of emotions…I doubt he truly formed ANY opinion about anything in his life….in other words (I'm trying to say this so my words reflect what I am meaning to say and not minimize the terrible injustice that was sufferedvby those 9 who were killed and their loved ones will suffer with until they depart this life) I don't think this kid was even capable of belonging to any group….He just picked a cause, something that would make him look like he had a purpose? I don't think Adam Lanza hated Kindergarteners, he just picked an easy target and then shot himself, without a hateful manifesto..This moron apparently thought he would be more "revered?" with a manifesto of some type and chose what he did. If that's true…and inside he wasn't really hateful of color in particular, but rather PEOPLE (which regardless of age or color or sex every victim of these Bastards was a LIVING PERSON.) in general, is it truly racism? Certainly he intended to make a statement that is horrific and racially motivated, but I think he was just an idiot without a cause, or reason to exist…trying to make "his" chapter in history more sensational than "just" another random slaughter of innoncent life.

15. AS USAUAL THEY GO OUT AND GET THE MOST IGNORANT BLACK MAN THEY CAN FIND, AND THEN HE HAS THE AUDASITY TO SUPPORT THIS OVERT RACIST, IT SHOWS HOW BLIND THE BLACK DUDE IS , IT'S A SHAME, HE WAS HANGING OUT WITH A WHITE SUPREMIST AND COULD NOT TELL.BLIND……… MOFO

16. Sam Rose says:

If this isn't a fake, that is the dumbest person I've seen in a long time. Not only is he too stupid to not know he's friends with a racist (probably the token), he's also so dumb that he's confessing to knowing about a murder plot. SMH

17. he is their freak creation.

18. So your buddy says that he wants to shoot up USC and that they have one week to live and you do absolutely nothing. Oh and Atlantablackstar you hear this article and your headline doesn't reflect what his point was at all?? How about, This is what happens when you ignore signs, or Simply, Dylan Roof's friend says the church wasn't the original target! What is wrong with your editors?

19. Dave Mills says:

The Christians that prayed for that evil killer, should have prayed for this fool. He really needs some healing.

20. Marc West says:

Shouldn't they be charged with conspiracy?

21. So what your telling me is that after your "so called" friend who wears a jacket that clearly advertises his racist perspective goes into a historical black church and kills 9 innocent people you don't look at him any differently? That tells me that you need to be psychoanalyzed and kept under surveillance along with your spooky ass friend who has the "dude that was supposed to be a secret" expression on his face.

22. John Comer says:

This nut is lucky he wasn't targeted, he could have been next. This type of individual isn't remorseful for what he did, you can see the smirk on his face he completed his task there if he hadn't been caugh what would he done next. Some of us still haven't opened their eyes still sleeping and forgiving.

23. BAHAHHAHAHAHAA! I'll take "down low lover" for $500! LMAO!

24. Those people looked extremely poor. I don't think they are running from anything, but roaches.

25. You do realize they were praying to two huge murals of a 'white' male inside that church, yes? They are HUGE and in the front. They were in there shucking and jiving while worshipping a 'white' false idol. All people of melanin need to return the 'white' jesus and god to Caucasians along with the rest of their bullshit.

26. he will not be charged with anything. he is part of the plot.

27. If all of his "black friends" are like that, no wonder Roof is convinced that Black people are stupid…

28. Don't insult koalas please…