kandis-wedding-season-1-preview

The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding season 1, episode 5: Meet the Tuckers airs tonight on Bravo.

Todd continues to refuse to sign the pre-nup. Kandi attends the rehearsal dinner. The couple argue on the day of the wedding. Momma Joyce causes an issue.

Bravo describes the show as follows:

“The series delves into the lives of six sassy women from Atlanta’s social elite. Juggling families, careers and a packed personal calendar, the Real Housewives live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just housewives, but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty Southern women.”

The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding season 1, episode 5 airs July 6 at 8 p.m. EDT on Bravo. Spoiler video below:

12 thoughts on “‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi’s Wedding’ Season 1, Episode 5: ‘Meet the Tuckers’

1. Mamma Joyce is wrong…..

2. Mamma Joyce is wrong…..

3. mom's Joyce needs to get herself some business and move on get a life

4. Congrats a beautiful wedding the best good luck

5. Gail Dawson says:

Todd deserved 1 million dollars just putting up with Candy's mother. Another thing why is it that the black man under value himself so much that they will sign a pre-nupe coming out with nothing. I love you but love my money more. I saw the hurt on Todd's face.

6. Anonymous says:

I love this couple. I have always been in love with kandi and to now marry a very very reasonable man my love knows no bounds. I wish you guys all the luck in the world

7. Kathy McLean says:

It was a beautiful wedding, she looked amazing but I can only say one thing Mama Joyce is the buggiest fucken BITCH

8. Dale Gornick says:

KANDI, I don't know if you read the comments posted on facebook but just in case you or one of you friends does, take it from a lady married 45 years, You need to tell your mother to get her OWN life. You and Todd need to live your own lives. Momma Joyce is a bad influence on the two of you. Joyce is a mean and hateful lady. If you want Todd to stay around let Joyce around for holidays, birthdays, and special occasions only. You will have a much happier marriage if you follow what I have written.

9. Dale Gornick says:

10. Tami Johnson Witzke says:

What was the song that Q Parker sang??

11. Tami Johnson Witzke says:

What was the song that Q Parker sang??