Trending Topics

Lil Wayne Hospitalized Again, Chris Rock and Chappelle Team Up?

Lil Wayne faces serious health concerns Lil Wayne has suffered from yet another seizure on Tuesday and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital.

The tattoo covered rapper was filming a music video in L.A. when he suddenly began seizing.

According to TMZ, the 30-year-old rapper actually suffered from multiple seizures that day which is especially troubling news because the seizures have been reoccurring since October of last year.

On Oct. 25 the “No Worries” rapper was on board his private plate when he suddenly began seizing. The plane was forced to make an emergency landing to treat him for the seizure.

This attack, which was relatively minor compared to the others, was caused by severe dehydration and a migraine.

“Lil Wayne was successfully released from the hospital after being treated for a severe migraine and dehydration,” his rep said at the time. “He is at home on doctor mandated rest and will return to work soon. He appreciates all of his fans for their support and love.”

His rep claimed the rap star was resting, but apparently Lil Wayne wasn’t really taking the doctor’s orders seriously. The next day, Oct. 26, he hopped on board another flight and suffered from a seizure once again.

His doctors ordered him to drink at least four bottles of water every day and they finally put him on a medication for the seizures.

While his fans may be worrying about him, YMCBM’s leading lady isn’t worried a bit.

“Everybody that’s around him is taking care of him,” Nicki Minaj said. “Wayne has so many people around him that truly, genuinely love him. I’m not worried at all. Even him being on the plane, thank God that there was somebody there right away that was able to help him. I’m just thankful that he was OK.”

The hip hop Barbie and Wayne met up recently on Tuesday to shoot the music video for her single “High School” that will appear on her “Re-Up” album.

Dave Chappelle, Chris Rock Joke Sparks Tour Collab Rumors 

Dave Chappelle and Chris Rock may have been joking about teaming up for a comedy tour together, but the joke is being taken quite seriously – and not just by the fans.

Dave Chappelle and Chriis Rock join forces for tour Chappelle certainly has been out of the media spotlight since the Chappelle Show left Comedy Central back in 2005, but he might be making quite the comeback.

It was all fun and games in New York when Chappelle, Rock, Kevin Hart, Marlon Wayans, and even Paul Mooney gathered together on stage at The Cellar comedy club.

The group of funny men certainly had the crowd in tears, but one joke had the cellar full of fans hopefully that there was something serious about what the comedians were saying on stage.

“After next Tuesday, I’m free for like 11 years,” Dave said on stage.

Quickly, Chris responded by saying, “By Halloween, I could do dates.”

The two men went back and forth discussing their availability and joking that they should team up for a comedy tour.

The rumors were intensified when both of the comedians sent text messages to Jay-Z and Arsenio Hall. Chappelle wrote, “This could be the show. Fireside chats with Chris Rock.”

Rock’s response was short, sweet and to the point as he wrote, “I’m in.”

While neither of their publicists are releasing any statements on how much of the partnership is true or just a joke, fans are remaining hopefully that both of comedy’s forerunners will be sharing the stage again for them soon.

Matt Lauer leaving Today Show for Jeopardy? [Fox]

Julianna Hough targeted in jewel heist, $100,000 worth of jewelry stolen. [USA Today]

Justin Bieber slams Lindsay Lohan with tax insult on Instagram [Celebuzz]

Of course, Lindsay has bigger problems than a cyber war with a teenage girl boy [TMZ]

Major stars come out to celebrate The Braxtons Season 3 Premiere [TheYBF]

 

 

What people are saying

Back to top