Bethenny Frankel Whines About Millions Amid Divorce Rumors

UPDATE-Is Bethenny Frankel whining about her multimillion dollar Skinnygirl business? More on this later. For now let’s talk Bethenny and husband Jason Hoppy experiencing explosive challenges in their marriage as depicted on their reality show ‘Bethenny Ever After.’

While previous episodes have revealed their hardships, the forthcoming show depicts the relatively new couple as taking a sharp nose-dive.

The scene is set as the two prepare for a family weekend outing, with Bethenny infuriated that Jason refuses to discuss their previous fight (typical male, right?).

“I’m really hurt by it. I can’t move on,’ she tells the cameras. ‘He just wants to sweep it under the rug like it didn’t happen and it kills me.”

In complete Bethenny fashion, she pushed the issue as the two began to really get into a heated argument about past arguments in the parking lot.

‘You tell me my therapist… I pay him to tell me what I want to hear, you can’t be the person that you really are,’ she says. ‘Saying to me that “You’re going to end up all alone” saying to me “You’re damaged.”‘

Jason categorically disagreed and did not want the argument about past arguments to be carried over into their family outing.

‘If your intention is to go on this trip and air our dirty laundry I don’t think that’s fair to both of us or our relationship.”

To which Bethenny snapped: “We can’t talk about anything anyway.   Every time I try, you yell at me and tell me what a bad person I am. I’m just going to cry all weekend because that’s all I do anyway and we don’t have to talk at all.”

And this is where the “Skinny” author seems to have lost it and before proclaimed she’s reached her “breaking point.”

“I’m definitely at a breaking point, I’m tired of being the only one who has problems, is the crazy one, everything is my fault, it just must be me. I just think Jason has to take responsibility for 50 percent of this relationship.”

After her mini breakdown to the cameras over her marriage, she confessed to Jason that she was worried how he was perceived to others—as a perfect husband. And that was Jason’s ending point!

“Then I’m done. I’m not going. I’m sorry, I’m not going, it’s not worth it to me,” Jason says, before leaving Bethenny in the parking lot holding their baby daughter, Bryn.

While being filmed going through tumultuous rifts in a relationship couldn’t help matters, the entrepreneur admits that their love, marriage, and having a child was a whirlwind as probably not helping their marriage stressors. In lieu of ending up in divorce court as many reality couples do, Bethenny has opted to make this her last season – guess she still knows a thing or two. 🙂

You can catch the drama unfold on the upcoming  “Bethenny Ever After” on Bravo, Mondays 9/8c. In other Frankel news, the successful businesswoman reveals in a recent interview with Forbes Bethenny revealed that her new fame has caused the people around to change – for the worse.

“The most difficult thing in my journey is the way that people have reacted to my making money,” she tells Moira Forbes. “Money brings out a really vicious side in other people. It surprises me because you always think about people making money and it changing them, you never think about it changing everyone else.”

“Fame isn’t the thing that changed the people around me, but money is. People look at you differently. People make up stories about you. People speculate about what you have and what you’ve done and really try and tear you down. I had no idea that would be the case. And I think it’s really despicable. It’s not like I sat at home and shook a money tree.”

0 thoughts on “Bethenny Frankel Whines About Millions Amid Divorce Rumors

1. colette says:

I used to watch Bethenny on New York Housewives she was a breathe of fresh air to the other ladies but you can tell she had some issues. Much like Tami on Basketball Wives – people confuse being “real” with masking real issues. Bethenny has real issues that can damage her marriage, i’m glad she’s leaving that show behind..sheesh

2. Skye says:

They just aren’t compatible people. They were hot for each other and rushed into parenthood before they really got to know each others true personality. Hormonal urges and surges don’t last forever and then reality sets in Jason seems more suited to a match with the more mature and emotionally settled, Julie, than self-centered, hyper, emotionally draining Bethenny. I’m sure, even with the big pile of cash, eventually it’s all going to seem like a lot of work to Jason to hold it together with her and her incessant neediness and self absorption.

3. Joan Irvine says:

Open letter to Bethenny.
    Dear Bethenny,
    Really like you and feel that you have accomplished a great deal. Take some advice from an old lady. Grab your money, your adorable daughter,your mother-in-law and father-in-law, your seemingly very nice and handsome husband and run for the hills. Since RHNY this is what you have wanted and now you have it. No one is perfect and neither is ANY relationship but you have the ingredients and that’s half the battle. Be a family because when you NEED someone your employees are there because you pay them. Jason signed on when he had his own career and left it because of you. I agree that this should be your last season if it means keeping your family intact.
    Sincerely,
    Joan Irvine

4. Trinity says:

Bethenny is not the only one with issues, Jason is Prince charming but he has issues too. he doesn’t want to talk about the real issues and keep trying to brush everything under the rug and that is not fair for Bethenny. You can’t just say awful things off camera and then try to act on camera as if nothing happened. Jason needs to man up and agree to go to couple’s therapy instead of blaming everything on Bethenny. A couple is made out of two people and unless both are willing to work in the relationship, it is just not going to work. if Bethenny is willing to go to therapy and work on her issues, then Jason should do the same.

5. Val says:

Jason is right about most things he says to bethenny. As harsh as it might be “you will end up alone, you’re damaged” is the damn truth. Anyone who brings this much crazy/issues into a relationship will never be at peace

6. K Sturgeon says:

Maybe people are just tired of Bethenny’s sarcastic put-downs of those around her and her constant whining about everything. Unfortunately, going to therapy for years and years to constantly rehash old hurts and slights doesn’t help. She should dump the therapist and start her life with Jason without the baggage from the past. He seems like a regular guy who has been willing to give up some of his privacy for his wife, but he has to draw the line somewhere.

Bethenny … you need to forget the past and get on with the future. Sometimes you do have to just let things get swept under the rug to do that so you can move on.

7. Gina says:

Bethenny, pleas put your marriage and baby first. I have been married 36 years and counting. Worst first years of my life,even a 6 month separation from all of the boiling feelings. The first question is :Do you love each hother? If the answer is yes, then put that first. I too come from a family that was a war zone. It taught me to be a better mother and wife. Marriage means sacrifice, I have done plenty of it. Jason sounds like my husband, shove it under the rug! Drop the show, slow down and get the therapy you need, many times my husband picked himself and walked out. You need to work on you and thing will fall into place. I pray for you. I am in ahapy place, not perfect, but happy.

8. Hannah says:

Bethenny,
    I too always feel like I am the damaged one in the relationship. Because I have had a tumultuous past and I have let my boyfriend know issues that I have had, he seems to always use them against me now. It always seems like it’s something I need to fix within the relationship because I have “issues” etc. etc. My boyfriend’s a great guy, as I am sure Jason is, but I also know how damaging it can be to feel like you’re constantly told you are doing something wrong, and then it’s all you can focus on. I have ups and downs, and those ups and downs include my relationship. As long as Jason is telling you he loves you and you are both willing to work all of this out, then things will work themselves out. I’ve come to learn that if I focus my attention less on things he says, and more on his actions, than things work out better. Also, I try to focus my time into things that make me happy, like work, not the negative things that he can say without thinking about it. Congratulations on all of your success!! I am 23 years old and starting my career, and you are such an inspiration to me!! Also, on regards to the reality show, I have to agree with everyone else. It’s been such a pleasure to watch you, but reality TV seems to cause unnecessary stress and anxiety on those involved. You’re too good for reality TV 😉

9. gini says:

What would you do if Brynn was sick. What amount of money is important. People would give their kidneys to their child, bone marrow, the best doctors, but can’t get it into their heads that the most important thing is a family life filled with new and old traditions. If you don’t have any, make some up. My husband’s family were very wealthy and had what they needed, except their father was hardly ever at home. Christmas was church, dinner, at home or at the local Diner the family owned, the envelopes with stock shares in them and the next day was a next day. I, on the other hand had a Holy Supper on Christmas Eve, midnight Mass, a brunch at my cousin’s house after church, home to put in the turkey, Christmas day dinner, then an evening of about 50 + family members exchanging small gifts, singing carols and stories of Christmas past. The days that followed were visits to other family members houses to see their tree, gab around their table, and relax. You cannot explain the meaning of walking out of church at 1:30 AM and feel the joy of snow falling. Every birthday was celebrated on the day with friends and family coming to the house for a drink, a piece of cake, etc. Parties on major birthdays were different. Sweet sixteen, 21, 30 or 40, or any special day was a party. When you hit old age you can go back to the parties. You are here for one ride. You must share yourself with your in-laws. They could be gone in a heartbeat. Truly, you want your daughter to know the love of her grandparents. But if you never felt that, how can you miss it. How can you know that feeling when your grandma holds you and tells you how much she loves you. You can not buy this. You can not fake this. You can not beat yourself up for being damaged. You did nothing to create the childhood you had. You can’t go back and change it, so why dwell on it. The horse is dead. Must you use possessions to compensate for having no family traditions of your own. Make them. Pick a day to find a new ornament and sit in a Mall and watch the people for a half hour. Time is s important. Time walking in a park, sitting on a porch and talking to elderly members of the family. Tomorrow, you could be Linda McCartney, Gilda Radner, or others who would have traded their possessions for time. Spoil Brynn with love. I walked around our house on day 20 times and each time my niece said Bird where a nest of birds were, flower, tree, and goofy fun. But she didn’t want it to end. She said Again, again, again. You may have to read a book ten tmes – again, again, again. These times are so precious when you see the little wheels turning behind her eyes. The reality show is nice but get off it. You had your 15 minutes in front of a camera many times. The best part was when Alex’s son stabbed the first Jason’s (what were you thinking?) hamburger as he sat there like a lump. I am sure you are not perfect and made some really stupid decisions. Some you solved, some you cut ties with, and some you chalked up as crazy. But you made a decision to marry Jason, for better or worse. You are both educated and are not hindered by where your mortgage payment is coming from, scary health concerns, so lighten-up. Our book club thinks you are wacked because you only see the glass as half-empty instead of half-full with the best is yet to come. If you don’t understand something , study it. Just like cursing – you don’t even know how dumb you sound and crass using someone’s Savior’s name. You are free to say anything but why demean yourself by using gutter language. It makes you ugly. Embrace each day as a gift from whatever source you like. Look at your daughter and rejoice in the life. My cousin spent 10 years trying to get pregnant and they finallyadopted a child. I told them that the child is where she is meant to be in the universe. Embrace your blessings and listen to others that want you to succeed. We love you or I woudl not have taken the time to write this. You can be a beautiful family, don’t destroy it to prove a point.

10. Donna Mills says:

i have always liked Bethany she was always my favorite housewive on RHNY but she has changed alot Jason and Bryn are the best things that could ever happen to her in her life there are women out there who would love to meet a guy like Jason. He truly loves Bethany but some times it seems like she flirts with other men and does what she can to get their attention. She has changed so much and sometimes it makes me not like to watch her show. I hope she realizes what she has before its to late and she needs to realize her in-laws are wonderful people who love her and have more respect for them. I hope things get better for them I always loved the two of them together but she needs to show Jason more love and respect or she could lose him to another woman……..

11. Angie says:

Bethanny, Be GRATEFUL for what you have !! Treasure your Man, Child and Success.!!
    A lot of people would love to be where you are right now.. Do not over think, analyze and just enjoy…

12. Meme says:

Boohoo. That’s all she does is whine and bitch. She cries bout how hard done by she was when she was a child……no stable family life. Get over it. You have a beautiful Family now that you are ruining. You treat your husband like crap. Grow up…let go of the past …and concentrate on making a happy healthy family life for you, your daughter and husband.