- Papa Johns founder John Schnatter known recently for blaming his fallen sales to football protests is stepping down. Former COO Steve Ritchie will take over as CEO. (Source: ABS)
- Tennessee House Republicans are calling for an investigation after Memphis leaders removed Confederate statues. The Republicans accuse city leaders of selling the two public parks to get around state law.
- Harvey Weinstein may not be charged with sexual assault in L.A. Detectives from LAPD’s Sexual Assault Section site lack of evidence as the reason. (Source: ABS)
- Miss America pageant CEO, Sam Haskell allegedly has a pattern of degrading contestants. Haskell’s emails show him being misogynistic and demeaning. Several former contestants have called for the removal of Haskell as CEO. (Source: ABS)
- Lebron James took the time to find candy for his daughter in the middle of a Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Chicago Bulls. He asked several staff members for help before eventually finding the treat. (Source: ABS)
Comments: Get Heard