10 Reasons Why Black Women Are Insanely In Love With Black Men

10 reasons to date a Black man

Black Men Walk Like Kings … and Indeed They Are

There is nothing quite as sexy as when a Black man walks like the king that he is. It’s something that makes women just melt at the very sight of it. From the way President Barack Obama makes his way to the podium to the long, confident strides of actor Boris Kodjoe through LAX, there is no denying the fact that there is a certain thing about the way Black men move that truly captures a woman’s eye.

10 reasons to date a black man

Street Smarts + Book Smarts = a Powerful, Sexy Dialect

Nobody does this better than a well-educated Black man. There is something about the combination of the type of casual lingo that every Black man tosses around with his homeboys with the sophisticated vocabulary that sounds like it was ripped straight from a page of the New York Times that combines to create an entirely new language that Black women just can’t resist.

49 thoughts on “10 Reasons Why Black Women Are Insanely In Love With Black Men

1. Aljah Muhammad says:

ahh…what a refreshing, assuring article….nothing like Black on Black love!

2. This article is on POINT! One of the very few inspiring reads that I have seen this year on the Black Man,

3. Sade Demery says:

love black love

4. I am pretty sure that a black woman did not write that. It's too positive.

5. Farntella Graham says:

the very idea is bizarre. why wouldn't we love our men. we have demonstrated that we have their back from the time we landed here. you have to be human to understand that. the question is ludicrous.

6. Romeal Watson says:

A slight correction, "strong" Black men understand (and support) strong Black women, and vice versa. Some of these insecure people, instead of finding an outlet, they end up taking their frustrations out on their partners. If you can't support that person, leave them alone.

7. Gideon Gyasi says:

That shouldn't matter bro…Be positive and encourage positive narratives like these. Maybe you have had a different experience but there Black women out there who don't the stereotypes

8. Gideon Gyasi I know and i wish there were more articles like this but in this country where pretty much everyone always criticize you as "you ain't sh*t, especially from black women, i had a hard time believing something that positive could come out from them. And Something like that has never been done before; You can find several positive articles written by black men for black women but not the other way around.

9. Why you want to be negative? You give the rest of the good positive black men a negative imagine. The timing of your statement was untimely, you need to learn when to speak, and when to be quiet. Thank you very much.

10. Nzingha Shabaka I give black men a negative image? So pointing out actual facts that something so positive almost never come out from a black woman's mouth is projecting negativity against black men? But a society that teaches black women to display only disrespect or hatred against them, isn't? That's funny. But i'll stay quiet just like you asked, but personally one article does nothing for me in a sea of others that continue to tell you something differently.

11. Lyric Jewelle Judah says:

Fladimir James I am sorry for your experiences with some black women in the past. I am even sorrier that it has controlled your ability to be open to the idea that black women simply love their black men. I am one of them and so are all of my friends. I have never met a black woman who doesn't prefer black men over any other. I have never met a black woman that is bitter or angry towards black men. I only see them or hear of them on tv. So I am inclined to believe that it's a made up lie to encourage our black men not to desire us. I don't know. But what I do know is that you have not met the majority of black women, you haven't even met 00000.003% of black women so to not believe that this article was written by one, is to act as if you have. Enjoy the moment, if it's rare to you. Read it again and ask yourself do you actually have those qualities, because I can assure you that this black woman believes you do. I could have written this article myself without much thought. It's not an eye opener for me, and nothing she's written is remotely revealing, It is just the reality of why we black women are crazy about our men. If you don't or can't believe what you are seeing then turn to the science of statistics and let that be your guide. Facts can't be based solely on your negative experiences with black women… Statistics show that out of all cultures who mix marry, black women mostly do not. They never have. Black women are the most likely to choose and marry her own culture than any other culture. Numbers don't lie. IN contrast (since you have said that you always see positive articles from black men to black women) Statistics show that black men have one of the highest instances of dating and marrying out of their culture. This article correlates with the findings of recent statistics. YOu are intelligent, so you can look them up anywhere, they are well documented. This article is on point and it even applies to you, black man.

12. Dennis Spurling says:

This cool. Lets change the narrative and stop letting the Willie lynch divisions keep us separate.

13. Sheena Talbert says:

I am not sure of the black women you come in contact with, but I know of many positive black women.

14. But I bet you won't see an article about Black Men loving Black Women though….

15. Linda RS says:

I am a black woman and a lot of the things above are not true with many black men. Many black men with money prefer white women over black ones as a symbol that they are mainstream and can now have the forbidden fruit— (no offense to white women)– Many black educated men are players and think they are "hot stuff" because they are in demand (from black women) so usually sleep around a lot and does not care to have a serious relationship with a black woman. Many black men are jealous if a black woman is educated and assertive and in positions of power and prominence. Black men (not all) are not loyal to black women like black women have been to black men. We have taken black men in all conditions, jobless, getting out of jail, no housing situation, living with their mom, and no money. But white women don't take them like that. WHite women DEMAND a man that has a job that has something to offer and we as black women NEED TO DO THE SAME. Do not take the broke down black man just because he is black! If is TIME FOR BLACK WOMEN TO OPEN THEIR EYES and start DATING WHITE, HISPANIC AND ANY OTHER MAN THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO. Black women should not chose a MAN DUE TO RACE but how he treats her and hopefully like a queen—WE DESERVE GOOD MEN BLACK OR WHITE NOT broke down black men using you for your resources. Black women need support and care and comfort and a faithful man that loves her. Black women need to look at ALL OF THEIR OPTIONS -BLACK MEN CERTAINLY DO.

16. Lol, you see what i was trying to talk about. Her attitude is what the majority of black women in America are like. Society teach these women to see black men only as nothing and to always have low respect for them. This is why i couldn't believe a black woman wrote this article. Anyway, by the time she mentioned white women, i knew the rest was going to be a load of silliness and derogatory stereotypes.

17. Rhea Farley says:

Oh Lord I don't know the black men you know , but for me this is very true!!! If you keep running into broke down black men then it's you not Black Men !!!

18. Linda RS says:

You must not watch sports like basketball and football and live with your head in he sand-Most of the players and even the black announcers are married to WHITE WOMEN– man where have you been living? and Black men have NEVER BEEN AS LOYAL TO BLACK WOMEN as black women have been to black men. (I am talking about the last 20 or 30 years)– You need to get out more !

19. Linda RS says:

Rhea Farley I did not say I run into broke down black men, but many people I know have-If you have a good black man you better hold on tight because there are not many good ones to go around and other women WILL notice him just because he is good–But I don't understand if black men with money prefer white women and the broke ones that don't have it together want some black women all day long –how is that MY FAULT?

20. Linda RS says:

Rhea Farley matter of fact I have not dated a black man in for years- at my age 53 many men are married– I have not found a black man worth my time(that is single)- and I am very opened to dating a white or other nationality of a man- I am looking for a good man period but I don't have a preference any good man and I am not interested in white men because I have money..

21. Linda RS says:

Even you don't believe this article and You are a Man ! The article is something we can wish for but it is a "fantasy", I live in the real world and I have not seem many of these black men they describe in the article.

22. Linda RS says:

I wonder why?

23. Linda RS says:

With all this baby mama drama, cheating, 70 percent of kids born out of wedlock and single (women) parents taking care of most of our black kids-you cant really believe this article. It sounds like "fantasy land".

24. Linda RS says:

25. Linda RS Yea sorry but i am not interested in a puppet that has been trained to think the worst of his own people, and even if i was i'd rather take it directly to those who has brainwashed you, than to talk it out with you.

26. Linda RS but Linda…things are not what they seem…

27. Linda RS Linda RS something in your responses is lacking in empathy and compassion for the circumstances of the Black Man–as if you believe that we are all engaged at an equal playing field. Don't you realize that there is a force at work within the last 20-30 years that has made conditions perilously close to Slavery, primarily FOR the Black Man in the US…and uplifting the Black Woman educationally, socially and economically is strategic to the destruction of the Black Family, by the Supremacists. Of course it is your prerogative to BE with whomever you please,but you don't seem to want to extend the same courtesy to your uplifted bourgeoisie brother? What makes you think that any Black Man in this country needs to be validated by you or your opinions, WHY? When you would not so much as notice him, look at him, speak to him, or show any affection toward him as you would eagerly to any of the OTHER races. At your age I would think that you would put more time and energy in cultivating better relationships from the so called women in your circle of friends, and get back to the real issue at hand, namely uplifting the very same brothers that you have been attempting to disparage. Why is it that when ONE article POSITIVE is posted concerning the Black Man, out of a THOUSAND negative ONES posted on a DAILY BASIS …that we then have to see these turntable responses from a so called loyal Black Woman?

28. 25% interracial marriages, high incarceration, over 75% fatherless homes, drugs, gang banging, and homosexuality. Black women just need to move on or get used to being without family and home.

29. 25% interracial marriages, high incarceration, over 75% fatherless homes, drugs, gang banging, and homosexuality. Black women just need to move on or get used to being without family and home.

30. So true Linda RS, we always hear about black men being gunned down by police but according to statistics every 24 hours 9 black women DIE in domestic violence with black men.

31. Linda RS. You are ill informed and dilusional. 45 percent of black families contained a married couple in 2013. Black marriage rates are up. Seventy five percent of black women marry by age 35. And as for 70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock, that's all contingent upon age group and socio economic levels. Cause an educated black women with a career and marketable skill sets is not gonna be sitting up there with 5 kids, different daddies, and dropping out of high school. That's the behavior of uneducated women with no future. And also it's the behavior of girls with no father. Fatherless girls make very poor choices in relationships and in life. But education level makes a difference. But in the end it's all about choices.

32. Linda RS. You are ill informed and dilusional. 45 percent of black families contained a married couple in 2013. Black marriage rates are up. Seventy five percent of black women marry by age 35. And as for 70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock, that's all contingent upon age group and socio economic levels. Cause an educated black women with a career and marketable skill sets is not gonna be sitting up there with 5 kids, different daddies, and dropping out of high school. That's the behavior of uneducated women with no future. And also it's the behavior of girls with no father. Fatherless girls make very poor choices in relationships and in life. But education level makes a difference. But in the end it's all about choices.

33. Linda RS. You are ill informed and dilusional. 45 percent of black families contained a married couple in 2013. Black marriage rates are up. Seventy five percent of black women marry by age 35. And as for 70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock, that's all contingent upon age group and socio economic levels. Cause an educated black women with a career and marketable skill sets is not gonna be sitting up there with 5 kids, different daddies, and dropping out of high school. That's the behavior of uneducated women with no future. And also it's the behavior of girls with no father. Fatherless girls make very poor choices in relationships and in life. But education level makes a difference. But in the end it's all about choices.

34. Linda RS. You are ill informed and dilusional. 45 percent of black families contained a married couple in 2013. Black marriage rates are up. Seventy five percent of black women marry by age 35. And as for 70 percent of black babies born out of wedlock, that's all contingent upon age group and socio economic levels. Cause an educated black women with a career and marketable skill sets is not gonna be sitting up there with 5 kids, different daddies, and dropping out of high school. That's the behavior of uneducated women with no future. And also it's the behavior of girls with no father. Fatherless girls make very poor choices in relationships and in life. But education level makes a difference. But in the end it's all about choices.

35. Fladimir James the stats back Linda up Fladimir….
    and its not just in America. Most Black british straight men in the UK that are with someone are with non-black women more than black women as of the 2001 census, god knows what it is now.

36. I as a Black woman her in Canada–love this truth that brother Orlando Coombs wrote I need not read any other comments-I started in my life with 7 brothers and because they had us as sisters they truly know what a Black man is what Mr.Coombs said.

37. Karen Henderson Meachem 25%? How in the hell? Even Pew says by next census it might be 10-12%. Where do Black women constantly get 25-30% from when there's no metric to support that?

38. Gina Stevens says:

It seems like a natural reaction for far too many people.

39. I love my brothers to life. Just reading this excited me. I'm still waiting for my honey coated…bronze glowing magnificient speciman

40. Nikke Felix says:

Black men are awesome!!!

41. Hamiyd Hayes says:

Fladimir James Indeed, her response was exactly what I expected.

42. Hamiyd Hayes says:

Linda RS Black men dedicated plenty of videos to black women..but black women barely give it any attention let alone ratings..but let a white man dedicate something as shallow as, "I like black girls for their booty"..& black women flock to it by the thousands… lol it's a rap.

43. Anakris Bee says:

Linda RS70% of kids born out of wedlock and single (women) parents taking care of most of our black kids…..OK But should some of the blame be placed on black women too ?

44. Love is always love no matter what. Love is beautiful. Thank you for this. Try this fun engaging stuff which is the Fake Ultrasound from Fake ababy. This is so amazing.