ebola cureWith Dallas on high alert for signs of whether the Ebola virus might be spreading beyond Thomas Eric Duncan, an inescapable question has emerged: Why hasn’t Duncan, a Liberian man, been given the ZMapp miracle drug?

The drug was used to successfully treat three white Americans who contracted Ebola while working in West Africa — Dr. Kent Brantly, Dr. Rick Sacra and aid worker Nancy Writebol.

But with Duncan, the first person to be diagnosed with Ebola in the U.S., in critical condition inside Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, there is no plan to give him the drug.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Tom Frieden told reporters that the doctors treating Duncan fear that the experimental medication may worsen his condition — so instead he’s just receiving supportive care.

But Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health said Sunday on Face the Nation that the supplies of ZMapp are depleted, with none available to treat Duncan. Fauci said the drug won’t be available for six to eight weeks.

It was odd that these two major health officials were peddling different stories to the media about the drug.

Duncan’s family also doesn’t understand why he hasn’t received the experimental drug.

“I don’t understand why he is not getting the ZMapp,” Joe Weeks, Duncan’s nephew who lives with Duncan’s sister Mai, told ABC News.

Duncan first arrived a week and a half ago late on a Thursday night at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital because he didn’t feel well. Apparently, a nurse at the hospital asked about travel as part of normal procedure. When he told her he had recently returned from West Africa, that triggered no alarms in her head. He was sent home with antibiotics.

“Regretfully, that information was not fully communicated throughout the full teams. As a result, the full import of that information wasn’t factored into the full decision-making,” Texas hospital official Mark Lester said.

The New York Times reported that neighbors saw him vomiting on the ground outside the apartment complex two days later as he was being hustled into an ambulance.

“His whole family was screaming. He got outside and he was throwing up all over the place,” resident Mesud Osmanovic, 21, said Wednesday, according to the Times.

Weeks told the Today show that he actually called the CDC himself because he did not feel hospital officials in Dallas were acting with enough urgency.

“I called CDC to get some actions taken because I was concerned for his life and he was not getting the appropriate care,” Weeks said on television. “And I feared that other people might get infected if he was not taken care of.”

Duncan, a former chauffeur from Liberia, is now in an isolation unit at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital while health officials monitor about 50 people who may have had contact with Duncan, including nine believed to be at “high risk” for exposure.

Duncan’s family has been placed in quarantine and the apartment where they lived has been sanitized by cleanup crews — as much of Dallas trembles from fear.

140 thoughts on “After 3 White Americans Get Treated with Ebola Drug, Officials Haven’t Given It to Duncan in Dallas

1. Tina Darae says:

If the drug is in short supply wy would we treat someone that isn't an American? Who is paying for his treatment, Americans? Putting the fact that he is African aside, if we treat someone that is not from our country, expect a mass exodus and the disease could not be contained. Everything isn't about race.

2. Because Liberians aren't worth as much as Americans, duh.

3. Kacie Schwartz says:

First of all he lied on his paperwork before he left that country because he knew if he had said that he had been exposed to ebola they wouldn't have let him leave the country second those first Americans effected with ebola were doctors this is not about race or creed it's about MONEY !!!

4. Greg Golden says:

Or maybe he should not get it as he fled to America leaving his countrymen and exposing us. Maybe he should not benefit from his poor behavior. Maybe the race card isn't always the card to play.

5. Tina darae, are you serious. This the life of a human being. So if you sick while you in Canada would it be OK for Canadian to deny you treatment because you are not Canadian. Wow, I looked you up to see if you were some Kkk grandkid from the deep south, but you are black woman. Shocking. They treated ppl that got sick days after him. Can't you see that they are using this poor man to study how the disease progress in him so that they can make vaccine that will allow ppl to live with the virus instead finding a cure. I pray that you never face what he and his family are facing.

6. Tina Darae says:

Yep, I am very serious. It's not a black thing. He hopped on a plane knowing he was exposed to the disease. He put hundreds of people lives in jeopardy. What does my being a black woman have to do with my opinion? Oh, because I am black I am supposed to demand that he receive treatment. Apologies, life ain't fair.

7. They should give him the treatment. Just because you THINK it may make him worse does not mean it will. Seems like a b.s study to me. Inhumane and pitiful.

8. Fred L. Johnson says:

Everything I heard on this drug is that it is not available and won't be available for another 2 months or so. Even before the 3 white people got sick, they said the supply was extremely limited and they would run out really soon, this was before this guy even entered the U.S. I don't know, people just love a good conspiracy theory I guess.

9. Mary Lewis says:

Tina Ebola is color blind. better watch, this could very well be u or family members. now wouldn't u want them to be given the best treatments there is regardless of where they are from. who knows how ebola materialized? he wasn't the first to come to the states with it. white drs. were and they were treated.

10. Vicky Berkitt-Alfred says:

It's sad that people keep saying he knew he was exposed. He was helping a pregnant woman, a stranger at that. She was sick but it was assume due to her pregnancy. He is not a doctor he did not know the woman had ebola. People always condemning others. Sickening..

11. Mary Lewis says:

STUPIDS. ever thought maybe he was desperate to get treated in the united states and that's why he "allegedly" lied on his paperwork, be careful folks with the stupid remarks, EBOLA IS in the air and that guy didn't bring it to America. Might've been created in America and brought to Africa and its backfiring.?????

12. I'm not trying to make a black and white thing, I just never heard a black person speak the way you did, especially since we always get the short end of the stick. I understand that he put our national security at risk but when did 2 wrong became right. Using g him as a guinea pig is far worse than boarding a plane coming to America, hoping to get treatment. His selfish act was an act of desperation, him wanting to continue to live but what they doing to him is barbaric. Sending back to home on a air mattress as a boat would have been very kind instead of watching him suffer just so they know how to handle the virus for the sake of making money. Put yourself in his shoes, wouldn't you lie if you know there was a possibility that you can be saved. You are right, life isn't fair until you are the one crying help.

13. When the towers got hit, the majority of the world stood with America to fight terrorism. If that wasn't the case they would have had to bring the draft back. How come when the rest of the world need vaccine some American like yourself don't want to stand up and help. There is plenty of medicine, they just want to make money. Since when did we make things in small amount. Come on now, I'm sure you don't really believe that. This is Tuskegee experiment all over again. That's my argument

14. MY THOUGHT EXACTLY, I GUESS IF THE PEOPLE THAT WERE EXPOSED AT THAT APARTMENT SHOULD COME DOWN WITH EBOLA , THEY WON'T BE TREATED. 6 TO 8 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME TO GO UNTREATED.

15. Mary Lewis says:

Well we all know who is going to be treated last if at all.

16. I'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT EBOLA FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS. I WONDER WHY THERE WASN'T A VACCINE FOR THIS KILLER DISEASE LONG BEFORE NOW.

17. Samuel Hill Jr. says:

Mary Lewis from what I have learned the Ebola virus was developed in a Laboratory in Georgia if I'm not mistaken!

18. Bwire Vincent says:

He is an American, of Liberian origin. Or is that not American enough for you?

19. Cathy MacLean Lewis says:

Tina Darae it`s never a problem until it`s your problem. That man deserves the same treatment the others received. I agree with James, they are using this man to see how the disease progresses.

20. Cathy MacLean Lewis says:

21. Kenyon Martin says:

No one should take her comment serious at all… Her statements are overwhelmingly ignorant. Smh…

22. Tina Darae says:

My statements are my statements. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. In all actuality anyone that gets offended by a complete strangers opinion is ignorant. Actually, extremely ignorant.

23. Kenyon Martin says:

Tina Darae No one ever said anything about getting angry and i agree you are 100% completely entitled to your own opinion… Just don't expect them to be taken serious. Good day.

24. Drew Redd says:

ALL life is precious. Anyone who thinks different needs to check themself. Im more than sure a person on their deathbed would gladly take a chance on an "experimental solution as opposed to certain death. This country disappoints me more and more with its practices of selective humanity.

25. Kacie Schwartz says:

Ebola is a disease that is transferred from handling dead rotting animals it is most common in third world countries or areas were food is hard to come by and it spreads because of a lack of resources like running water and plumbing you have to consider these places are very poor but by saying that I also would wonder how in the hell do these people shit in a whole in the ground and use contaminated water can come up with the money for a plane ticket to the U.S. ????

26. Kacie Schwartz says:

You know there are a lot of medicines the U.S. Get from Africa why doesn't there government provide running water plumbing etc…. Why do they have to come to the U.S. Who is going to come to our rescue !!!!!lmao no one

27. Mary Lewis says:

Tina lets put it this way if it were u and the masses were infected bet your blackness wouldn't be among the first to get treated. and YEAH ITS ABOUT RACE. don't know what planet u are on. but u better wise up thinking this isn't a race issue if it isn't the case why did the white americans get treatments?. I wish I could believe it wasn't but I am a realist not a racist.

28. Mary Lewis says:

@James, Exactly they are experimenting with the Africans, maybe why its in Africa in the first place, lab created and secretly sent to the dark continent to see how it affect humans, its been done before. Germ Warfare?? wouldn't put anything pass these people, it backfired on them as it usually does and is coming back to its original origin. personally I feel its airborne.

29. Mary Lewis says:

I believe that. like I said as usually it back fired on them.

30. Kacie Schwartz, you are a fool and you think that it is ok for the so-called Jew to do the same thing. You are a racist and shows! Your people should have stayed in (poor) Europe. You said, "Why do they have to come to the U.S", why did your people come here ? You think that it is alright for whites but not Africans. Shame on you……

31. Kacie Schwartz says:

I felt the same way about Kent Bradley it was his choice to go over there and help infectious people "he said it was gods will " but when he got sick he wanted to run back home with his tail between his legs "we're is your faith now " I didn't think they should have brought him back to the U.S. Either you no the risk you choose to take it no matter how humanitarian it is don't make others die for you desicion

32. Kacie Schwartz says:

They should have never brought Kent brAdley and his nurse back it was there choice " they said it was gods will " that made them stay even though they were told the risks bit as soon as they got sick they want to come home " we're did there faith go" ?!?

33. Kacie Schwartz says:

I don't think it's right for anyone to make choices about life and deadly disease and then expose others who did not make those same choices I don't care what color you are

34. Mary Lewis says:

why did the US go all the way to African to kidnap their people, stuffed them on boats like animals, raped their women and killed men, women and children and the ones that made it were made slaves? its only after the white man went back and raped the land, still murdering people, gutted whole cities stealing everything in sight and what was left is what it is. Kacie u need no rescue, African Ancestors (SLAVES) saw to that. everything in your life was somehow made easier by the blood, sweat and tears of Africans that were brought here and made SLAVES. And u have the Gall to ask why do they have to come to the U.S.. TYPICAL, TYPICAL, TYPICAL.

35. Mary Lewis says:

How do u know u wasn't exposed to it yet? its like the flu people don't make choices to spread it to other people, it happens. its a virus. no one's going around sticking people with needles and infecting them. damn, stop inhaling all those chemicals that's used in cosmetology.

36. There is hope for you Kacie Schwartz!

37. Kacie Schwartz says:

Well Mary I havnt put myself in that position when you live in a shack in Africa with Ebola patients then take a sick Ebola patient to the hospital then when they turn her away you hand carry her back to the vlage because you can't get a cab all this time knowing that she and the others that you've with are sick and contagious with out any consideration for life you spend 600 and jump on. A plane lie about being in contact with the sick the. Go to a two bedroom Apartment to expose six other people wth this illness what do you call that then when you are asked not to leave you still attempt to expose others to this illness to the point were the governs puts armed guard outside of the residence sounds like a threat to the country not destitude

38. No, the problem is that people are stupid. He knew that he was probably sick and thought he could come here and get the ebola drug. Apparently he didn't read the news reports from a month ago that the company said they wouldn't have any more of it for 3 to 4 months. I could excuse him, since he was on another continent. This reporter is the bigger problem. He lives in this country and should have been well aware that there was no more of this drug, and that no more could be produced for months. That he went on to peddle this as a racism issue shows how stupid he really is.

39. Emmanuel The-Scientist says:

Nothing that Caucasians do surprise me anymore…….and I mean nothing!!

40. Jay Contreras says:

I don't even believe it's Ebola, which is supposed to be a flesh-eating bacteria. At least that what's been said since it was 1st supposedly documented in Africa. None of these recent cases sound like a flesh-eating disease. It sounds like it could be CHOLERA. If you look up the symptoms to cholera, it can be life-threatening & the symptoms usually include diarrhea & vomiting..it also can be fatal. Also keep in mind, that the UN troops currently posted up in Haiti, were found to have brought CHOLERA to that country. And there are NO pictures in this age of instant phone pictures of the progression of Ebola & what a flesh-eating disease looks like or it's progression. I find that odd since during the AIDS crisis, over 30 years ago, there were massive amounts of pictures of AIDS patients, but nobody can produce ONE verified victim of Ebola? Something ain't clean in the milk here. A false flag, maybe?

41. Cynthia Brooks says:

This is about money. Originally, they only had one dose for the cure for the doctor and he chose to give it to his friend. Suddenly, they made a second does for him. So this is definitely about money. Anyway, why are airports asking if people have been exposed before they board a plane? Like someone is really going to say yes knowing they have a slim chance to be cured in the US.

42. Lenore Heath says:

This is so sad…. treat people as you would have them treat you, jesus said this.. now look what is going to happen to an entire nation because of the color of someone's skin..even now he is not being treated with the same drug that saved other whites, not good America the world is watching. but jusus is soon to come and not only he is watching he keeps all records all.when you see these things know that my coming is near even at the door, these are wicked people.

43. Ok I can see what the article is saying but that still doesn't make sense went wouldn't he get one of the three cures if he was the first one here how can they run out if he was here first

44. How could hee know he was exposed to Ebola if he wasn't a doctor

45. Kacie Schwartz says:

Robika the have teams of people going through every village explaining the disease and the risks of infection

46. Chris Copeland says:

Your government created the Ebola virus just as they created AIDS so the cost is on America. As a black woman it would be very wise of you to learn more about this. The US government owns the patent for both diseases and the cures.

47. Chris Copeland says:

48. Lenore Heath says:

Tina Darae , glad you said it "life is not fair." I am sure that's the grammar you intended. Any how he did seek help and was turned away by whom? I wonder? we can't judge, at least he told staff where he came from, there was a lot of time for staff to act and treat as needed emergency but no, go home take these and you will feel better, now look at this ugly drama that's unfolding on us, Never heard once of the other patients fighting for their lives, last I heard they are all in good health, maybe its just me as a caregiver to notice and recognize the unfairness of the medical professionals at that hospital and recognize the fairness of the other place of fair treatment to Dr.'s poor man ended up at the wrong place, that's not fair that's" life"

49. Dee Lee says:

Sounds like the Tuskeegee experiment…Can't trust the Devil.

50. Tina Darae says:

No Lenore, my use of the word 'ain't' was intentional, so the jab was pointless. It is my opinion and you have every right to disagree. As I stated above, 'LIFE AIN'T FAIR'. #carryon

51. Tina Darae says:

As a black woman, I am entitled to my own opinion. Ebola was first discovered in the 70's. Bats are known to carry the disease and the mortality rate is extremely high. The disease has been known to wipe out gorillas and it can stay in a human's sperm for up to 3 months after treatment. The disease is also lives on after a person or an animal passes. You have your opinion and I have mine. Each may be wrong, who cares? That's why it's called an opinion.

52. Chris Copeland says:

Tina Darae I never said you opinion was wrong. But considering the the use of these disease as a form of germ warfare shows the true nature of our country. This has nothing to do with bats when CDC has the patent for Ebola it's on record. WHy would this disease be spread in Africa yet again considering the it's the number 1 country for natural & strategic resources. This isn't a stroke of bad luck or a coincidence it's obvious what's going. Many people have accused foreign doctors of spreading the disease since this epidemic began. People aren't going to blame medical staff without good reason. IN Atlanta we had 5 medical staff die and 2 patients so far and it all started with 1 damn doctor being allowed to come here. Yet this information isn't in the news at all.

53. Garry Destin says:

Or were these two doctors really got it?

54. Tovia Scott says:

Me either. There's a post floating on facebook stating that the vaccine doesn't work for black people…so if this is true they can't give it to him anyway, because people will wonder why it doesn't work with him and they don't want people to know they made it that way.

55. Marcey Green says:

R u so sure that the treatment is in that much of a supply? Guess what, if u got it there would be a short supply for u too hunny. Wake up to what's going.

56. Shammua Mekonnen says:

Tina Darae , I agree with Tina in part. This Gentleman knew he had contact with an infected person or, persons. To my overstanding, this gentleman was aware that he should have signed paper disclosing such, instead, he skipped that, and now has placed many lives in danger. The first reaction even from is that, when you do something deliberately, why should you be forgiven? One should get forgiveness when an accident accur. Don't mention the Bible, it has brained washed many of us.

However, the outrageousness is the fact that evidence has shown that, 1. The Powers that be, has a patent for the strand for years now, SEE: "OUT BREAK", 2. They are notorious for experimenting on persons with other dangerous lab made viruses, without full disclosure, these actions done even in Canada.

One has to overstand Tina's position. Many of us are aware of the EUGENICS agenda, not all of us are aware. Maybe, instead of crushing Tina, we should intelligently point out the root or, speculative root of what is really going on, none of us are safe. That is if Tina wants to overstand more of what is happening secretly.

EUGENICS: the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics).

57. Janettais Highlyfavored says:

Psalms 91, A THOUSAND MAY FALL AT YOUR SIDE & TEN THOUSAND AT YOUR RIGHT HAND, BUT NO PLAGUE SHALL NOT COME NEAR YOUR DWELLING. ONLY WITH YOUR EYES SHALL YOU LOOK & SEE THE REWARD OF THE WICKED…..

58. No, I would not lie to save my own life knowing that in doing so I would possibly be killing many young children.

59. Yes, many fools and idiots who squawk and dribble. Turn a human crisis into a racial bashing session as we all die. Perhaps we all deserve to.

60. If this country disappoints you so much then get out, try to find more humanity in any other country.

61. If they gave 3 white people vaccine…Why wouldn't they give it to everyone in need of it…..It hard to believe they only had enough for 3 people…SAD.

62. Ty Smith says:

If you read your history most of the plaques that were spread came out of Europe. The black plague, typhoid marry, bubonic plague, and Small pox which was givin to the Native Americans. History is repeating itself with Africans as it did with Native Americans, give them diseases and take there land and resources.

63. Having read most of your comments I'm flabbergasted how selfish and inhumane some of your responses are . Firstly if you were the unfortunate one to contract the disease you'd be 1st on the plane knowing your survival rate would jump 1000 fold simply by going to the States providing of course ignorant heartless idiots don't get the opportunity to exercise their stupidity. Secondly if left untreated at some point even you…little retard would be exposed and would be begging for a compassionate human being to spare your pitiful life..

64. That's why they needed to limit the flights that came out of that country surrounding areas so that they could monitor this more properly and further more I think they should have treated the people that they brought back there in that country to make sure that there was no risk of this spreading..

65. Kacie Schwartz says:

Ty smith I think it's great you think that way maybe more people will began to fell the same way and keep there asses in Africa if what you said is true before long Africa will be like the United States and they won't be bringing that sickness here!!!

66. Kacie Schwartz says:

I think it's bullshit that everyone wants to come to americA we are broke !!! Only the weathy get there needs meet !!! Europe has free health care why don't more people go there ???

67. drug don't work on people of color. according to the CDC. like AIDS it was created to kill black people.

68. Tina Darae I will treat him I pray in Jesus name that he get heal from Ebola Jesus continue to fill my heart with love & compasion for the sick

69. Lenore Heath I know so sad it hurt
    my heart

70. Katie Schwartz, you need to do a lil research on African culture. There is nothing that is being pracpracticed in any part of culturally driven (by that I mean old tradition) Africa that is new. Everything was passed down to them from their ancestors. If monkey eating did not kill their grandparents, why are they getting sick with ebola. Really. Isn't it ironic that the same animals they said contaminated Africans with aids are now the same animals in question. The ebola virus was brought into Africa just like aids. Ppl around the Appalachian mountain right here in the great USA eat raccoon, squirrels, possum, etc… They have no running water and still use latrines. How come they not coming up with any ebola virus. Have you ever seen crazy ppl in the street who eats dead animals. Dead dog, cats whatever they can find. How come they not getting no ebola virus. No virus that is killing in Africa started in Africa. Remember this. Those ppl knows which herb is for every sickness that has not been chemically or biologically enhanced. Ok. Ebola was brought to Africa. Nigeria precisely. Do some research, turn cnn and fox news off for a second

71. Kewaun Kizz says:

@Tina Darae you're 100% right. Whoever wrote this article is simply strickend by race wars. Yeah racism exists BAD but this is nothing close to a race issue.its all about citizenship. Those 3 whitemen were U.S citizens andthey didn't come on a commercia flight, U.S paid for special planes to have them sent here. same as the 2 reporters from England. If we give him an experimental drug and he dies from it, it would cause problems with in the U.N all they can do is treat him, until his home country does something or there is a guarenteed cure. And he knew the lady he was transporting had Ebola she died that same night.

72. Shammua Mekonnen says:

Kewaun Kizz blessings. How would it cause problems with the UN?

73. Samuel Hill Jr. says:

Mary Lewis, go to my timeline an read on my page about how the Ebola Virus was tampered with in the United States to make the Virus contagious. When it was first discovered it was not contagious!

74. Tova Maciel says:

Well the title answers itself. The people treated with the drug by an American drug company were AMERICANS race didn't matter. The man not being treated with it is NOT an American. And also knowingly had contact with Ebola but put everyone in jeopardy anyway.

75. Kewaun Kizz says:

@shammua mekonnen yes blessings too you as well, me saying it would cause problems with the UN isn't a fact its just my personal opinion, it could backlash if he dies and the US would be guilty for killing a Liberian in cold blood. Claims could come back we used him as a lab rat. I just personally can't see it doing any good. As a US citizen we have all rights to accept and deny the experiment

76. Tovia Scott Could "Embola" be the new genocide to wipe out the black race.Things that make me go EMMMMM.

77. I concur, I would want to be cured. I also feel that anybody in their"RIGHT" mind would want to be cured too.

78. No one can blame him for wanting help. Bottom Line……

79. Bwire Vincent I agree!!!!

80. Naomi Ackles says:

James St. Louis You know you are telling the truth. In reading the comments, it is unbelievable how people look at situations. Why would they only make enough of a drug that cures a disease for three people. If one of these rich republican types come down with the disease, they will locate more of the medication. Yes, he knew he was sick. Like any one of us, he went to the hospital. He told the nurse where he had been. The nurse should have done a better job of communicating his history to hospital staff. I think he would have been treated the same way if he had been an American born Black person. Now depending on where he lived and with who, it might have made some difference. He was here to visit his sister and other family members. Those family members are all probably Black People.

81. Naomi Ackles says:

Mary, I respect your opinion as your own. It is my opinion that what ever this man said, they would have said he lied. Amazingly enough, when ever things go wrong in the country, the victim is always portray as the one not telling the truth. This man is being studied to see just how death occurs with this virus.

82. Puffshe Puf says:

Tina, fact you keep reiterating "it's my opinion" further lets me know you have a lot of catching up to do. I pray to our ancestors you or someone you love don't contract such a horrible disease that you yourself have to plea with health officials to save your life. People can be so heartless and so misinformed.

83. Carie Mayers says:

Kacie Schwartz your stupidity is showing, you might want to tuck that shit back in. Its VERY unattractive.

84. Lenore Heath says:

true, she needs to be educated, her comments are baseless ,and a waste of space

85. Lenore Heath says:

Amen.. wickedness abounds
    jesus want us to be kind to you neighbor, that's the kind I want next to me

86. Naomi Ackles says:

This country is lead by conspiracy. If they developed a cure and knew it would be extremely limited, based on the research and money spent, extremely is not the best word to describe treatment for three people.

87. Naomi Ackles says:

Maybe he should have been coming to visit some white people. That may have made all the difference in the world of treatment.

88. I can't believe people are defending Mr. Duncan who lied about his exposure to the disease while in Liberia and may have possibly exposed several of his family members to Ebola. I find him to be a selfish person. When Americans decide to travel to countries that have Ebola outbreaks, they should not be brought back to America putting other folks in danger.

89. PUT YOURSELF IN THAT MAN'S SHOES, THEN ASK YOURSELF, DO I WANT TO BE TREATED?

90. BUT SURPRISINGLY IT BACKFIRED AND KILLED OFF WHITES AS WELL. SO I BELIEVE THAT THEY CAME UP A MORE POWERFUL EXPERIMENT TO RID PEOPLE OF AFRICAN DECENT OFF THE MAP. AND IT'S NAME IS (EBOLA).

91. THE DEVIL IS BUSY, HUH….

92. Dale Alexander CHECK !!!!!!

93. Mary Lewis YOU ARE SO RIGHT, OUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T ASK TO COME HERE,THEY WERE STOLEN, HAVE YOU EVER READ THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER?

94. Tracy Olson says:

The journalist that was just transported here received and expire mental drug…….not Zmapp but another one…..could they not give that one to this man?

95. Tracy Olson says:

Thus would appear to confirm that there is no more of Zap available. This journalist is a white man I believe. I just think it is horrible that they are not giving this poor man ANY type of drug at all.

96. Tracy Olson says:

97. Kacie Schwartz says:

Rosalind I am sure you and everyone on this page works very hard everyday and pays hundreds of dollars a month in taxes for the U.S. Do you think that it's fair for you to be busting your ass 12 to 14 hour days to have that money go to help someone who obviously had the money to travel back and forth to Africa when was the last time you had money to jump on a plane and leave the country my point is we work very hArd in this country no matter what color you are for someone who doesn't live work or worship in this land to come here and expect top of the line medicAl when we have the financial problems that we do hell dr don't even want to take insurance any more.they are t getting paid for services!!!

98. James St. Louis I THINK KACIE SHOULD KEEP QUIET ON THAT NOTE.

99. Carie Mayers I HEARD THAT SISTA!!!!!LOL

100. Kacie Schwartz says:

Look up the meaning of pandemic it can be started by one person!!!! I don't think in terms of color I think in terms of the human race and while everyone wants to get upset and have hurt feelings about this man do you really think he wAs giving a shit about you or better yet the family he tried to stay with knowing he was infected????

101. Tovia Scott says:

Rosalind Phillips I'm with you…I'm saying EMMMM too. Because as of today(update), they"re saying that they are trying an experimental drug. Why can't they use the same vaccine they used on the white man and woman that no longer have ebola?EMMMM

102. Tyree Rayshaun says:

he came here knowing he was sick with ebola and exposed who knows how many people before arriving here in the states.

103. Tina Darae GOD IS FAIR, …….

104. DUNCAN IS PART OF THE HUMAN RACE, AND I STILL FEEL HE SHOULD BE TREATED. I RESPECTFULLY FEEL THAT ANY RACE OF PEOPLE THAT IS EXPOSED TO ANY DISEASE SHOULD BE TREATED.

105. Ty Smith TRUE STATEMENT MY BROTHER….

106. James St. Louis I CONCUR!!!!!!!

107. HE CAME FOR THE CURE…..

108. WHY DON'T YOU GO TO EUROPE TO GET FREE HEALTH CARE SINCE THE US IS SO BROKE, ONE MUST REMEMBER IT WAS WHITES THAT BROKE THE US.

109. Kacie Schwartz says:

Rosalind I think that you reaLily need to sit back and read all of your comments if that's true wouldn't the U.S. Be the last place you would want to be! If we are trying to kill African Americans why would they flee to this country to kill there people since by watch you claim the vaccine doesn't work on black people your comments make no since by the way I love you traditional African hair style bleach lmao with as much hait as you have for the white man You are crazy !!? And it's people like you that's the reason racism is still very much a part of this culture in non of my comments do you hear me talk about race it's not whites that are the issue here Rosalind it's people like you

110. DUNCAN PASSED AWAY THIS MORNING…….SO SAD…

111. Mary Lewis says:

The man died, don't know if he was truly treated or not but he is in a better, more compassionate place. Get this, a woman is being treated in spain after being exposed to it in Africa and they are talking about putting her dog to sleep because it was exposed to it and guess what? A world outcry about the dog being killed. Guess there are Tina darae and Kacie Schwartz all over the world. Wonder if Tina and Kacie are happy the man died and they wont have to waste their precious treatments on him.

112. Mary Lewis says:

Kacie and Tina, do u folks know we have our own virus bred right her in the good old US of A they are fighting that's affecting children. its called ENTEROVIRUS and some of the kids are dying. I pray all kids that are affected by it is allowed to get treated regardless of race, or where they are from.

113. Tovia Scott AS A RESULT OF THE EXPERIMENTAL DRUG, DUNCAN DIED THIS MORNING. I BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT WERE EXPOSED BY DUNCAN SHOULD CONTRACT EBOLA THEY WILL LET THEM DIE TOO. YA THINK !!!!! EMMMM..

114. Taischa Becerril says:

I am sorry to say this but I feel whole heartedly it is about race the three white people got the right care and quickly to but he was sent home and had to return sicker and close to death for them to just make him comfortable while he slowly die and be given the right meds to help him the family should sue the the hospital and whoever else is responsible for his death

115. MY HAIR IS GREY,IT SHOWED UP LIKE THAT FROM THE LIGHT, LMAO

116. YOU ARE WRONG I DON'T HAVE HATRED FOR WHITE PEOPLE, I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH THAT BS YOU'RE TALKING, I JUST HAPPEN TO KNOW THE STRUGGLE THAT THE WHITE MAN HAS PUT AFRICANS THROUGH THEN AND NOW. FYI I READ THE STATEMENT THAT TOVIA SCOTT PUT ON HERE THAT THE VACCINE DIDN'T WORK FOR BLACKS, AS OF THIS DAY MR DUNCAN IS DEAD, WHICH FURTHER MAKES ME BELIEVE THAT THE VACCINE DON'T WORK FOR BLACKS. AND I DARE YOU CALL ME CRAZY, YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH YOUR MOTHER.

117. Claudia LaCour says:

Z Mapp is experimental and is not a "cure." There have been no human trials, only animal trials. A couple of people who received Z Mapp later died despite the treatment, and one of the "white Americans" is currently hospitalized for an upper respiratory infection.

118. When I first wrote about this in August I was blasted as playing the race card, now it's becoming clear that their is a selection process. Here is my article – http://pimppreacher.com/post/95510150475/is-ebola-vaccine-for-white-people-only-africans

119. Mary Lewis says:

Facebook had take this site completely off few hours ago. wonder why its back working? Things that make u go hmmmm.

120. Tina Darae I think the same Tima. This Liberian could be the reason this horrible disease spreads out of control here in America. I couldn't care less if he was black or a white caucasian Norwegian national. he was irresponsible to come here knowing he was a carrier of the disease. If there was limited amount of the medicine (which in case of Zmapp if was exhausted by the way) I rather they save the medicine for Americans who might have be exposed to this man, and not to the foreign national.

121. Kewaun Kizz THANK YOU!!!!

122. wake up and smell the coffee , the experimental medication IS ALREADY in short supply… Zmapp is in fact exhausted It will take months to make more.

123. in monrovia? while she had a fever and vomiting…That is called being DUMB, not a HERO

124. Tovia Scott educate your self, Zmapp is NOT a vaccine, is an experimental drug, and does not always work, it was used in a Spaniard missioner and he died. Don't be so gullible and believe everything you read in online boards.

125. And you would hop in a plane to save your behind at the cost of infecting hundreds of innocent Americans?? I am flabbergasted…

126. Rosalind Phillips I can blame him for being selfish and coming here lying at the airport. jeopardizing his fiancée and three innocent children his nephews. What a douche!!!

127. I'm astonish at how this is becoming a racial issue. Stupid! If this FOREIGNER who selfishly came to our country lying at the airport, would have been a FOREIGN WHITE missioner who died as many here say because health officials denied him the miracle-drug NO ONE would be saying anything. I am sick an tired about this race crap.Grow up people!

128. Ojie Olumese says:

If the drug is finish how come those two news Men (whites) are still alive in the hospital . Some people don't think at all. Those white people will survive it I can't bit you even when they say the drug is finished.

129. Ojie Olumese says:

What about the white guys Dr who got it in West African even when he knew the disease was there . He was brought Back home for treatment and cured .

130. Oj-the Gucci-Man Olumese Yes, with a drug that had a limited number of doses in existence. And even with that, 5 out 7 who took it died anyway. A fact that was and is widely known to anyone who reads anything from the U.S. Like I said, I could excuse Duncan, but there is no excuse for this writer.

131. "The whole process takes time, as long as six months per dose, and there’s another reason the supply of ZMapp has already run dry: lack of funding for government agencies focused on bio-defense. Last year, the CDC lost 13 million dollars in bio defense budget cuts and the budget for the National Institute of Health was reduced by 5 percent."

132. Juanee Scott , that is not the point, the gentlemen as it is stated, was told like everyone else then,if you had contact with anyone with the Virus, indicate it before departure, he was irresponsible by not doing so. Coming home to die, yes i overstand that, putting MILLIONS of lives in danger just to die at home, is madness.

I do agree that even Tina would want to be returned home, at least to see her family before she passes away (Most High forbid), however, her not declaring her hand that she had contact, would be irresponsible as well. So, it doesn't matter if you want to die home or not, point is, you are asked to declare if you made contact, if you did, you should care enough about your own life to say YES.

133. John Bowden says:

They were out of ZMapp for 6-8 weeks he got another experimental drug brincidofovir. This is the same drug the white NBC cameraman received. ZMapp has not worked on all patients. The Priest who infected the woman in Spain received ZMapp and he died. Race?, Ebola DOn't CARE.

134. Hil Robw says:

@Tina Darae…I am very disappointed to read your comments and find it to be very irrational. It's that same kind of thoughts that prolonged slavery and the cruelty that continues to impact Blacks in this country. I am truly disappointed in your post!

135. Hil Robw says:

Miguel Jacome…and I wonder how your ancestors came to American and claimed that they are American. It appears that you are the one misinformed Miguel Jacome.

136. Rl Lee says:

why are people taking up for this ass hole he bring a deadly virus in the usa.

137. I'm sick and tried of people blaming Mr. Thomas Duncan for this out break. Wake up America, he is being used at the escape goat. If you lived in that part of Africa, and you're seeing your friends, family dying all over the place. There's no way in hell you could tell me you would not come here to America after seeing the first two American's they brought back made it with a so call new drug. You would get here too, put the blame where it should be on our Government!! Where the two american's should never and I mean never had been brought back to the U.S. They could have setup an staging area in Guantanamo Bay, this way it would have never hit american soil. But no if they did the pharmaceutical Companies would not have gotten medical grant money to invent an vaccine for this. Even the Dr. Who did only 2 dosages for this ZMapp said he didn't make more because there was no profit in it, there never been a case of ebola in America. Then the two Americans was brought here, and when Africa see there's two american's who was saved and all they see is death you would get your tail here as fast as you can to save your life. Let's see how many American's will get the hell out of American if there's a major outbreak? To those that say they are glad he's dead, he got what coming to him shame of you, your not a child of God because if you where you would not talk like that, in any shape or form. May Mr. Duncan Soul rest in peace and may god give his family some piece. Just remember those that is speaking so bad of Mr. Duncan, I pray you don't come down sick. One other thing if you had a child and you lived in Africa you would not sit by and let your child die without doing something either so before you speak bad of someone put your self in there shoes. May God have mercury on your soul.