‘Killer Women’ Season 1, Episode 6: ‘Daughter of the Alamo’

Killer Women season 1 episode 6 Daughter of the Alamo

“Killer Women” season 1, episode 6:  “Daughter of the Alamo” premieres tonight on ABC.

In this week’s episode, Molly has to work with a sexist, retired Texas Ranger after an arrest she makes leads to a tip about an unsolved murder case he wasn’t able to close, and Billy is forced to make a decision that could help capture a drug cartel leader but would also put his family’s safety at risk.

Here’s ABC synopsis of the show:

“Of all the notorious lawmen who have ever patrolled the violent Texas frontier, none are more storied than the Texas Rangers. But being the only female ranger in this elite squad isn’t going to stop badass Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer). Molly is committed to finding the truth and seeing justice served. While she’s surrounded by law enforcement colleagues who want to see her fail, the Rangers have her back.”

“Killer Women” season 1, episode 6:  “Daughter of the Alamo”  airs Tuesday, February 18 at 10 pm EST, on ABC.

16 thoughts on “‘Killer Women’ Season 1, Episode 6: ‘Daughter of the Alamo’

1. D Louise Scheffel says:

This is NOT episode 6. This is episode 7!!

2. Leigh Drake says:

it was really easy to tell and what a horrible way to end a series the show should go on

3. Char Benton says:

What happened to episode 6 and the commercials that boasted 8 killers, 8 weeks! I hate when they screw up a good program!

4. Patty Tait says:

Sorry but someone made mistake. The series has great acting and good plot. Maybe someone forgot to advertise the show. OPS! Shame on you ABC

5. Kiplyn Lewis says:

not episode 6. Im so lost

6. Lisa LeBlanc says:

I understand ABC plans on cancelling this most excellent show, and has cut the 'season' from 10 episodes to 8. I'm NOT happy – this is a great show and I don't think ABC really gave it much of a chance.

7. Phil Viel says:

Just like ABC to cancel another good show just as it was starting. When do we get to see the cliff hanger if at all.

8. after reading the comments i guess they are canceling the series so instead of 10 episodes they cut it down to 8 so the one they air is tecnecally episode 7 in replace of six.

9. There's Only 6 Epsidoes. It Was 8 But Cut It To 6 But They Missed An Episode

10. Christine Porter says:

Then left us hanging at the end!!! What's that about? At least finish the series properly.

11. Ray Sargent says:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was confused. Just release all of the episodes already.

12. Thought I was going nuts! What a major screw-up!

13. Janet Allen says:

I love the show. Don't know what episode this is, but I'm now confused.

14. What the heck… Need to see missing episodes…

15. I hate to see this one go, it is one of my favorites. Great story line and loved the actors too.

16. Wow. This is a great show!!! Different and very entertaining. ABC needs to really take a look at the shows that they decide to cut. They didn't even give it a chance. How dissappointing!!