Fox News Host Megyn Kelly: Jesus And Santa Were White

Megyn KellyOn Wednesday night Megyn Kelly declared on her Fox News show that both Santa Claus and Jesus were white. Discussing an article in Slate by Aisha Harris about a Black vs. a white Santa, Kelly said, “just because it makes you feel uncomfortable, it doesn’t mean it has to change.”

“You know, I’ve given her her due. Just because it makes you feel uncomfortable doesn’t mean it has to change,” Kelly said. “Jesus was a white man, too. It’s like we have, he’s a historical figure that’s a verifiable fact, as is Santa, I just want kids to know that. How do you revise it in the middle of the legacy in the story and change Santa from white to Black?”

Santa Claus can be traced to a real life monk named St. Nicholas, who lived in what is today Turkey, according to the History Channel. Jesus Christ was born to a Jewish family in what is now Israel, and his race has long been debated with several scholars saying he likely looked like modern-day people of Middle Eastern descent.

The unusual segment, where the panelists also debated whether Santa Claus should be a penguin as Harris writes in her piece, seemed to be directly contradicting what Kelly said on Monday when she appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.”

“I’m a straight news anchor, I’m not one of the opinion hosts,” she told Leno. “The way we do it on the Fox News Channel is the straight news anchors like us give a hard time to both sides.”

It seems as though there may be other issues to debate that are “straight news” beyond whether Santa and Jesus where white.

Source: Politico.com

24 thoughts on “Fox News Host Megyn Kelly: Jesus And Santa Were White

1. Hector Mayers says:

She's right about Santa Claus. Here's the thing about Santa I never taught my children to believe in him. I'm a Black man and I work hard for my money, any gifts coming from me will not be attributed to some old white guy.

2. Marjean Ross says:

I don't celebrate Christmas, so I never told my children about Santa Claus. If I did celebrate, I am like you no fat white man would get credit for I buy for my children.

3. Santa Klaus IS white, German in fact. St. Nicolas couldn't be, where the Santa Klaus character comes from.

4. Santa Klaus IS white, German in fact. St. Nicolas couldn't be, where the Santa Klaus character comes from.

5. Hector Mayers says:

Who said he wasn't.

6. Angela Jarvis says:

they are both man made!

7. Hector Mayers says:

So are you…

8. Angela Jarvis says:

Hector Mayers i know!

9. She is right. Jesus is white because he is a Greek deity. Yeshua bin Yosef was a Hebrew man. Two different people. Study

10. Mansa Musa says:

she pissed me off with her arrogant pissy rebuttal. "FOX IS POWERFUL, FOX NEWS IS ALL POWERFUL" blah blah blah.
    to me, that was code for, we're white, we make the news, and we tell you what to think and you'll like it.

11. Mansa Musa says:

when did you meet Santa Clause?

12. Exactly, but the false Jesus was borrowed from him.

13. This is stupid honestly.. 1 question 2 parter.. If you ask someone from Germany are they white, what would be their answer and if you ask someone from Jerusalem are they white, what would be their answer?

14. But Yeshua was from Old Jerusalem, St. Nicholas Turkey and Santa Klaus Germany.

15. Pardon me, sinterklaas Dutch invention Odin German pagan deity.

16. Whoooooooooo cares if she said Santa is "White" or Jesus for that matter. Let White people have their "White" Santa and "White" Jesus and we have our "Black" Santa and "Black" Jesus. We have more pressing issues to worry about as a group.

17. They can have their white Santa Claus but there was Only 1 Authentic Yashya.

18. megan is typical tpt! TRAILER PARK TRASH!!!!

19. Dina Fall says:

man, i'm with you on that. my kids are not bowing down to some infinitely wealthy white man that judges you and watches you and decides whether or not to bestow his friggin blessings on you- that's for God. wtf? leavin cookies out like you're makin' a sacrafice to a pagan diety or somethin.

20. Dina Fall says:

best answer!

21. Marjean Ross says:

I'm with you on that one!

22. she's just another typical non-melanin ignorant person.. with an agenda to push.