Fantasia Barrino And Antwaun Cook Welcome A Baby Boy

UPDATE-Fantasia Barrino and longtime boyfriend Antwaun Cook welcomed their first child together on Tuesday (12.13).

Fantasia was scheduled to give birth to her baby boy in late December but it appears her son had other plans. American Idol winner Barrino and her boyfriend Antwaun Cook reportedly checked in at the Presbyterian Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina on Monday afternoon.

Fantasia had been plagued with a slew of negative press surrounding her pregnancy and relationship with Antwaun Cook. Antwaun’s estranged wife Paula Cook took a loss in court last year when a judge ruled that she and Antwaun were indeed separated before his affair with Fantasia began. Despite the ruling, Barrino was quickly branded a home wrecker and later spun into a downward spiral. Fantasia would eventually abort her first child with Antwaun and allegedly attempt suicide from the stress.

Over the summer, Fantasia appeared to put it all behind her when she confirmed her pregnancy to a small crowd in Florida.

Cook and Barrino have since remained inseparable. If all goes well Fantasia may cement her return to the scene with the highly anticipated Mahalia Jackson biopic.

UPDATE: Barrino’s reps confirmed with People that she gave birth on Tuesday to Dallas Xavier Barrino weighing 7 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches long. Dallas will join older sister Zion.

“I feel so blessed that my son Dallas Xavier was born healthy, and is a wonderful new addition to our family,” Barrino stated. “I thank all my fans for their well wishes and continued support.”

Congrats to Fantasia!

0 thoughts on “Fantasia Barrino And Antwaun Cook Welcome A Baby Boy

1. ras says:

congrats fantasia you rock and im so glad that yall put that the wife lose in court

2. Jelani says:

congratulations Fantasia. I hope your baby boy is health.

3. Lavern Hooper says:

Congratulation to and your new baby boy God Bless you & your family

4. Amari says:

Congrats, on Baby Barrino or should I say Cooke,being a wife myself I don’t like the fact the baby is with a married man .as soon as the novelty wears off, mr cooke will on the prowl again , right now let’s just like him baste in his new born meal ticket. oh yeah Congrats again…!

5. regina says:

CONGRATS FANTASIA ON UR BABY BOY DALLAS. I AM GLAD THAT HE IS HEALTH. SO WHEN R U GOIN TO COME OUT WUTH A NEW CD.

6. Quita brewer says:

Congrat fantaisa dnt worrie wat otha say u got u son n daugther now u the best hope mr.cook actn rite… N forget abt paula cook

7. NeNe says:

Congrat’s Fantasia for a healthy baby boy: Know matter what the people say, you are my girl and you just keep on singing and acting. You are the greastest! Please don’t let anyone try and take you down again. You’ve been through enough. We all know that God see’s everything and knows everything and you ARE a child of God. Good luck to you and you’re new family!

8. india says:

you need to come out with new music you have such a wonderful gift in singing dont be like lauren hill coo coo with a bunch a kids and she threw her talent to have curse marley kids.

9. Myra Campbell says:

Fantasia I am thankful that u my sister in the Lord .. Congradulations on the birth of Dallas … Always remember to never forget how God has blessed u with your voice.. U can win a lot to the kingdom of God.. Time is short my sister … Make it count… Myra

10. Donna Harmon says:

finally getting online CONGRATS Fantasia on your Dallas keep on doing what you are doing and stay grounded,prayful and focus on you and yours. God bless you