web analytics
ArabicChinese (Traditional)EnglishFrenchHaitianPortugueseSpanishSwahili
Sunday, April 6th, 2014

Donald Trump: ‘No Regrets’ Over Election Rant

Donald Trump has “no regrets” following his Twitter tirade on Election Day. A steadfast Republican, Trump expressed his outrage over President Barack Obama’s victory, calling the election “a sham, travesty and disgusting injustice.” The comments brought on waves of criticism during post-election coverage, but Trump feels validated by his 1.8 million Twitter followers.

“The fact is that there’s a large group of people who like Donald Trump and what Donald Trump says. I have no regrets,” Trump said to Bloomberg Businessweek. ” I’ve been well-received. I will have way over 2 million Twitter followers shortly.”

NBC’s Brian Williams was one of Trump’s harshest critics, saying that the billionaire “has driven well past the last exit to relevance.” Trump took the time to fire back at Williams via Twitter in a series of messages.

“Wouldn’t you love to have my ratings?” Trump posted. “The only thing more boring than @bwilliams newscast is his show Rock Center which is totally dying in the ratings – a disaster!”

Trump has gained tens of thousands of followers due to his brash remarks. Though some find humor in the mogul’s over the top personality, it reinforces his status as a cultural voice. Few Republicans have been as outspoken as Trump following the election, but we’ll have to see how many people show up for Trump’s proposed march on Washington.

Comments

1. Just an asshole

2. Donald Trump is an All American Ass Hole, he eschews all things positive, he cannot see but for hatred of all things and persons democratic. What a douche bag.

3. well, wannabe Trump just cant stand that his is a loser…

4. Honey Boo Boo with a comb over.

5. rich prick.

6. Akuna Matata says:

HE SOUNDS JUST AS STUPID AS HE LOOKS AND HIS HAIR… LOL……..LOL….. LOL….. WE LOVE OUR HATERS….. HE MAD CAUSE OBAMA STILL GOT MICHELLE AND HE HAS WHAT.. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 WIVES AND KIDS……… HAHAHAHAHAHAH…………. HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

7. Bob Gillan says:

Yeah, who proofreads this?

8. Smail Buzzby says:

A 'Cultural Voice', you say? Being a professional douche-bag, being a serial bankruptcy abuser doesn't make you a cultural voice.

9. Why do people watch his shows? "You're fired". It is what I live to hear. Don, If daddy had left me that much money, I could have done a better job and not ruined so many other lives.

10. You know, he's a certifiable narcissist. Imagine how hurt he'd be if people stopped paying attention to this guy. Stopped showing up for his "press conferences", watching his idiotic shows, following his irrelevant twitters, waiting breathlessly for his big "announcements".

I think we can all agree he needs his followers more than his followers need him.

11. Donald is a fuckin idiot.

12. David Ninesling says:

He's one of the few in the spotlight that are not afraid of being labeled. Our congress on the other hand… both sides are mostly cowards that cling to their interest groups.

• no, he's a certifiable moron. that's about it. He's a fool and a coward who hides behind his computer just like millions of other computer monitor cowards. If he wants to make the world safe for democracy, then he should join the army and volunteer in afghanastan. chump

13. In what way is this "news".

14. I went to school with this racist bastard and he had bad hair then as he does now.Why anyone would listen to this fathead is beyond me.

15. I went to school with this racist bastard and he had bad hair then as he does now.Why anyone would listen to this fathead is beyond me.

16. republican party became the party of Donald Trump. I am not him and the party does not represent my interest. Not that democrats do any better.

17. I do't know what happened to this guy? Has he always been stupid? He is not funny, witty, provocative, entertaining. When he first came on the scene he was a celebrated young real estate player. After a couple of divorces, bankruptcies, couple of failed presidential bids, something must have happened. I mean something real bad? The Donald who has been reduced to a pitiful laughing stock, I hope he gets the help he obviously needs.

18. What a terrible loser ,it's not that you live a grand life it's that you don't don't deserve it . You are a pimple on a
    Ass as are tre people
    That kiss it

19. moron

20. Donald Suck is a ducking Morron.

21. Jeremy Yunt says:

I've got one word for this ass-clown: irrelevant.

22. Proof that money is the only reason why this turd keeps getting attention. I know Republicans that wanted to vote for this person. Revolution after an electoral landslide. Try 266-270 with a supreme court order to stop counting.

23. I for one could care less about this nut job, but the very people that he spew rants and raves at are the ones supporting him…they support him every time they put that penny, nickel, dollar in his slot machines in Atlantic city or stay overnight in the trump plaza or taj mahal hotel, nothing effects a rich nuts more than the loss of $revenue.

24. Evelyn Lindblad says:

Donald dump Trump should put up or STFU-run for POUS and see where that get's you. I bet you money he will only if he's lucky get in the White House for the yearly roast. lol

25. Our Great Hussein was unwilling to stand up to the offer.. He is so compassionate but could not figure where to put the 5 Million….mmmm our American hero?