55 thoughts on “This Is One Of The Best Examples Of Systematic Racism Being Executed That You’ll Ever See

1. Reasons beyond others why I will never trust a stank sulfuric genetic recessive mutant NEANDERTHAL Krakkka ever!!! Nothing the Caucasoids do is and will never be with good intentions or free! His entire mentality is that of his origin of roots in the Caucasus mountains wild savage and always twitchy and nervous!!! #fact #wakeup #Whitepeople #Caucasians #Crimingwhilewhite #Culturevultures #Cavemen #hateful #racists #bigots #Sociopaths #psychopaths #thieves and #animals!!!

2. Just an addition to what was written in the text about the corrupted justice system in America:http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289.

3. Yusuf Salaam says:

just proves that you have to own and control where you live. pool that money together and buy up a community.

4. Let us use this system to support and make a change everywhere.

5. Ashley Lynn says:

We did that during The Reconstruction era (black wall street in Tulsa, OK) and they burned it to the ground

6. Fast Man says:

In all actuality, emancipation was the means by which property rights were transferred to the State and the Thirteenth Amendment guaranteed that the State was the sole owner of said, property. The idea behind dismantling Affirmative Action was to disqualify all potential candidates. A no credit history is like having bad credit and racism demands that you have a good credit rating in order to meet the criteria of a qualified candidate. A well conceived stratagem to create economic depravation and perpetual slavery.

7. Al Williams says:

The MAJORITY population of Ferguson needs to get registered and get out to vote!

8. they're Felons. Not citizens anymore. Can't vote.

9. Had there ever been anytime in history were civil war was to be considered a solution it should have been during slavery and the lynching era. I think it time more then ever, blacks need to stand up together (not just some) and start participating in voting, politics, educating, parenting, community, business ownership and home-ownership etc. believe it or not those elements play a very important roll in US social societies and creates political capital which is the driving force to being able to get things done. While many were asleep and still are others were plotting, for example if people were awake this "voter ID" law wouldn't have passed.

10. Poxy Walker says:

All it takes is a change in mindset. Stop being the "spenders" of the society and become the investors. Change the flow of money and you can change"any place".

11. Poxy Walker says:

12. Poxy Walker says:

Tulsa has to be done differently this time. Out of sight out of mind. #change the set and rise!!!!!!!! Remember who you are and rise!!!

13. Yvette Lundy says:

Proxy…that's all beautiful, but how do you get folks to trust one another to make such a change happen. White folks are on one page…stop them black folks from rising and they ban together, every single snake of them. Why can't we do the same?

14. Because we just can't. My next door neighbor stole my wallet. She's a black female with a daughter the same age as mine, they play together, go to school together. She was doing my daughter's hair that I'd paid her to do, as soon as my back was turned she stole my wallet and my ipad. This of course made me want to do very bad things to her in return. Such is black life. THAT my dear is why we will never ever get anywhere. We are our own worst enemies. Believe that.

15. Damn that shit in St. Louis County is STUPID!

16. Iman Hameen says:

Cecil- THX so much for posting that video link! Outstanding and brilliant. So good to hear the facts so succinctly.

17. Celia Nobles says:

You've been to traffic court? Criminal court? It's predominatly Black or Brown with a fewwhites(less than 5) Cause whiteshardly committ crimes.

18. Just waking my People up! This is more proof for reparation!

19. Josh Brooks says:

There used to be guild system in this country that different groups could use to help each other. Maybe black people need such guild/fraternties.

20. Josh Brooks says:

21. Karen Draper says:

The majority of cops cannot vote in the "boroughs" of New York because they do not live in the boroughs. They live outside of the boroughs (Long Island) but control the boroughs. THEY DO NOT LIVE WHERE THEY PATROL, HARASS, AND KILL! That had to be said!

22. Kwame Brown says:

So I suppose Will thinks his wallet is safe around white people.. Lol this young man has a lot to learn.

23. Kwame Brown says:

@ashley so you DO IT AGAIN!! Always rebuild! But hire each other to watch over the properties. America didn't let ground zero go as a huge hole in the ground.. You rebuild to show the enemy, you will not be moved.

24. Kwame Brown says:

Why don't these people just move away from there?? It's a small town. Nothing good will ever come of it. Leave!!!

25. Whites commit crimes at the same rate as black people. The difference is that history has proven that they are less likely to be targeted by the police or to catch a criminal charge.

26. Falln Angels says:

This is happening in EVERY court across the US..Police are revenue collectors for the cities.

27. Poxy Walker says:

You know what…….a person only can only "do" what they know. We have to re-educate everyone. All people of all colors need to re-learn everything. Once the new standard is set, we can't go back to the old ways.

28. Poxy Walker says:

29. Joe Burns says:

WTR! which stand for , Wow That's racist.

30. Will Ewing Sr At a special education parent workshop one mother stole my cell phone… I asked that the doors be locked lights turned off and just please put my phone down so that the photos and info would not be lost…Not one brother of the 10 or more assisted me in the recovery of my cell phone , I left that place without my phone.. Some woman, THAT WOMAN stole my phone… ITS TERRIBLE BUT we hate the man so much it turns itself into destruction of self and kind… sad but true and nothing we've done up to now can change it…

31. Will Ewing Sr At a special education parent workshop one mother stole my cell phone… I asked that the doors be locked lights turned off and just please put my phone down so that the photos and info would not be lost…Not one brother of the 10 or more assisted me in the recovery of my cell phone , I left that place without my phone.. Some woman, THAT WOMAN stole my phone… ITS TERRIBLE BUT we hate the man so much it turns itself into destruction of self and kind… sad but true and nothing we've done up to now can change it…

32. Yusuf Salaam says:

@kwame exactly. In fact the gangs can become our police. We pool our money and pay them. This isnt the 19 th cent nor the 20 th in the 21th cent the enemy wont be able to do what he did.

33. Donny you are wrong. If you had a past felony and have served your time you can vote. If you are in prison or on parole/probation you can't.

34. Al Williams says:

Donny Scott Breal Since when did being a felon strip you of your citizenship?

Depending on the state, and the crime, you can always petition to have you right to vote restored.

35. @Kwame Brown. I'll say this, we all can learn something unless our heads are filled with infinite knowledge. I'll profess to say that I'm not quite sure what your point is. I myself believe that my point was made clear to any reasonable adult that's aware of the topic at hand. If you didn't get my point then please sir ask for clarification and I will happily provide it. In the absence of such a request, I'll assume that YOUR point was to belittle me for yet another reason that remains unknown to me. If I'm wrong about that I'll take this opportunity to ask for clarification of your point. In so doing, it leaves room for meaning adult conversation. Anything else does not.

36. Sarcasm? Um, you're not very good at it. IJS.

37. You are so right. Black folks have to vote because their voice needs to be heard. One person one vote is still the way it is but if we as a whole don't pay attention, that may change. Also, there are some Black folks that are not even aware that they would be wonderful elected officials who could make progressive changes. If an 18 year old back east can get elected to be a mayor, with a little research anything is possible. The people in office now are doing more to suppress voting rights because they know that people of color are waking up to the fact they have something to say and these officials are scared. They have a guilty conscience. Vote! I think together we can create a vibrant diverse community as it should be.

38. OMG. They so dirty. 33,000 summons in a town of a little over a thousand? WTF. is the justice department investigating this? they got the poor people paying off their mortgages. damn. what kind of country is this? no wonder josephine baker got the hell out of missouri and america. damn. this is crazy.

39. Will Ewing Sr don't say that. people of every race steal. people who cannot afford things, steal.

40. well now poxy, that is exactly what is about to happen. the dollar will no longer be the reserve currency of the world. the flow of money is about to change big time. y'all better get you some yuan.

41. Donny Scott Breal R We american citizens? I am beginning to feel that we are not. We need to go to the UN about our status. I have heard talk that we are not US citizens.

42. Will Ewing Sr sure she is. ever heard of lilly white? pure as the driven snow? how about all goodness and light? lol

43. It's not as simple as rebuilding. That was a different era. The main reason they were so successful was because it was a place where people of color could shop and have businesses because they were'nt welcome in the mainstream (white) world. Today, in the post-desegregation world where people of color have more choices, a place like black wall street would not be nearly as profitable. We have way more spending power, more of us are educated, more of us have positions of power. In 21st Century America, black people can drink from any water fountain they choose, sit at any lunch counter they choose, for the most part, we can live anywhere we choose. We can now shop anywhere we choose and bank anywhere we choose. Black Wall Street, such as it was, has no place in modern society. It's a different world.

44. Down with corrupt white shite. And if it takes a war so be.

45. John Quiles says:

The ones that benefited most form affirmative action were White women. To some degree, you may have a point.

46. Time out for trying to prove how racist this country is. Time to assert it as fact and force the racist to prove it is not. The question is, what actions do we take based on (not a belief but) this fact? If brothers and sistas are finally getting tired of the foolishness, send me an inbox. I'm very serious. We must begin to translate the grievance into sustained responses. And not soft, sellout, silly Negroes welcomed in the NO COON ZONE.

47. Where do you propose these people go? Where on this planet will you not have to deal with racism/white supremacy?

48. ^^^This is all wrong. The Black Wall St ideal is needed now more than ever before. Our spending and living habits currently empower and enrich those who look to profit from us, not with us. Integration has not served a real benefit to the black community. All it did was put us into closer proximity with the dominant society, causing us to erroneously spend our dollars with them. There is nothing wrong with that, until you discover that the dominant society does not spend their dollar with us.

49. The system consist of shameless vampires and leeches. The legal structure there is miserable. Hopefully they rot.

50. Medusa Brown says:

Josh Brooks We should police our own neighborhoods and deal with crime our way, the righteous way!

51. No Brandon, Will is correct. Simple laws of economics and the global movement of money and markets do not lend themsleves to isolationist practices. If anything, it is the participation in the global economy by EVERYONE that ulitmately works to the benefit of the whole and the individual parts.

Unitl 7 years ago I personally did know anything about markets and economics and that was after having been an entrepreneur for over 20 years.Now I am a market professional. The more people black people come to understand the mechanics of economics the more power can wielded.

52. I had to stop watching. Propaganda bullshit at it's worst.

53. Kevin Powell says:

Easy now… grouping people like that make you exactly as those have done with us… be sure to qualify your statements or you perpetuate the problem https://youtu.be/RbszKKjvduE.