15 thoughts on “After Don Lemon Totally Misinterprets This Stunning Statistic About Black Parenthood, This Panel Sets The Record Straight

1. Rick Curl says:

This is total Bulls**t! Don Lemon didn't misinterpret anything. This panel is in total denial and engaging in coverup. You guys are just as bad as a bunch of right wing Tea Partiers. We need to face the problem and own it. Cultural change my a*s. You guys are unbelievable!

2. Don Lemon did lie about the fatherless children. I bet you can't count the fatherless children on one hand Rick Curl and don't include the ones who's fathers are locked up. Out of wedlock might be right but most black are involved with their children

3. Don Lemon did lie about the fatherless children. I bet you can't count the fatherless children on one hand Rick Curl and don't include the ones who's fathers are locked up. Out of wedlock might be right but most black are involved with their children

4. Born out of wedlock doesn't mean absent fathers.

5. My sons fall in that statistic but I have them 3.5 days a week, I sent my oldest two of to school and I just picked up my 5yr old from daycare. Numbers don't say it all sisters.

6. Alan Carter says:

Your mind is stuck sir. Judging by your words, no amount of conversation will change it. Educate yourself sir.

7. man, Don Lemon needs to call it the day. He's making too many mistakes about the black community.

8. Hank Wilson says:

Don Lemon, like I said before, he ain't no "Larry King" that's for sure….

9. Hank Wilson says:

That's you Don….

10. They couldn't pay me enough money in the world to be a Don Lemon.

11. Eric Carr says:

Rick Curl, please think before posting. Don Lemon ended the statistic saying "…that means absent fathers." That by definition is incorrect. Being born out of wedlock does not mean absent fathers. It means the mother isn't married to the father. That is an entirely different discussion. Please think before posting.

12. Brian Clark says:

Judging by the comments below the posters are in denial that this is the biggest crisis facing the black community, and our country. It's tragic that some cannot recognize that when you offer disincentives to marriage and incentives to have children out of wedlock that people will react accordingly. This was pointed out 50 years ago by Daniel Patrick Moynihan but, right on cue, he was attacked by ignorant liberals who could not look in the mirror and face the ugly truth.

13. They also forgot the children that are in foster care for no reason.

14. Don Lemon is saying what he is paid to say.

15. Brian Clark says:

Yea, and let's throw in Dr. Ben Carson too.