22 thoughts on “The Racism This African-Ukrainian Singer Faces in Europe May Make You Sick

1. Sheila Hudson says:

I REALLY FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU PPL. YALL HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST MISERABLE CLOWNS ON THE PLANET. AND I TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS MESS CUZ IT WAS TURNING ME INTO A PERSON THAT I AM NOT. WHICH IS ONE OF YOU. IT WAS GIVING ME A HEADACHE. ANYWAHY….IMMA CONTINUE TO PRAY AND LOVE YALL. GOT TO KEEP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD AND I WANT HIM (GOD) TO SAY TO ME. WELL DONE MY GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. IF I'M NOT GONE SEND MYSELF TO HELL…..DEFINITELY NOT GONE LET YALL. PEACE.

2. Dex Elliott says:

I'm tired of all this BS!

3. Nancy Ellis-Robinson says:

With all the problems they have, this is a cause célèbre? Racism is a mental illness.

4. The main problem in today's societies is that there are not enough of the people who have power to be the "good" people of the earth. Unfortunately the people with the power tend to be afraid of others taking their power from them. They are afraid of the challenges of equality, fairness, right over wrong, and moral infidelity. The people with the power are the people with the most hangups and are constantly in fear of losing their power that the masses gave them in the first place! They forget how they got to be in positions of power. They were supported by the people, for the people but soon fear the very people who empowered them. So, in fear of losing power they create barriers for certain elements in society that might not agree with their need to hold on to the power given to them by the masses. this is how and why all of the great civilizations eventually died and are returned to the dust they came from. Racism ultimately not only kills the enemy they fear it also destroys the entire societies of the earth. They become bad parents of human kind. Out of fear and insecurity. They're scared! Stop being such cowards. Change is for the better. We must continue to advance as humans, not stuck in the pass of ignorance and racism from fear.

5. Merl Seeker says:

These people & anyone else who think like them are really have a form of mental retardation. It's sad they use all that energy to shout out stupidity.

6. Roquefort Merlot says:

Racism is born out of fear of the unknown, instead of accepting this fear and having others add to its insecurities the people there need to seek out what it is that makes them scared and seek enlightenment. Racism can be seen as a misconceived notion of superiority, if you are or believe yourself to be superior, why would one person invoke such a reaction? Why would one person be an affront to your history? Why would one person of colour make you think in a way that would have been alien to you? Seek enlightens and knowledge and remove the prejudices that OTHERS through propaganda and ulterior motives thrust upon your poor unquestioning heads.

7. Very stupid backward thinking people

8. I like her Accent. Shes pretty and has a strong will to shrug most of that stuff off and keep pursuing her dreams.

9. Sheila Hudson says:

YEP. JUST LIKE OUR PRESIDENT. THEY ALWAYS NICK PICKING WITH HIM. BUT HE LAUGH AT THEY CRAY CRAY BUTT AND STRIDE ON HIS HAPPY WAY SAYING………BUT I STILL RUN THIS. AND THAT MAKES THEM MAD.

10. Stuart Jackson says:

These are the same people Putin is fighting. They have a NAZI like thing going on there that is not being talked about much. FUCKEM!

11. Johnny Kain says:

Wow, you surely have no idea what racism is. I propose you start familiarizing yourself with 19th century European "race theorie", it's origins and its aims; and then you come back and talk about "what racism is".

12. Roquefort Merlot says:

Johnny Kain thanks I,ll do that.

13. Alvin Dixon says:

I really feel sorry for people like this…But we must continue to pray for them! ONLY God can change their hearts!

14. Part of the reason I was never really moved by the Ukrainian plight of having Putin's ass bearing down on them. Don't get me wrong, the Russians are no better, probably even worse. However, if they want to kill each other, I say we stay far away from that mess

15. what are you talking about?

16. Sheila Hudson says:

WENDELL GOINS. IF YOU DON'T KNOW. THEN I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT TO YOU ANY BETTER. IMMA PRAY FOR YOU TOO.

17. Racism was born out of white supremacy, period. White people created it.

18. You are so right Sheila……it's sickening. They have put me in a very bad place. But at the end of the day I remind myself that it's all about power. We don't realize how much power we have, but they do. That's why they've done all that they can to take our power and exsert it as their own

19. Please I don't feeel sorrry 4R any Racist Cracker. There mad at us cause there Not Us no Melon fake people there not human they have monkey blood.That's a Fact.

20. no where in the world has any nation being pleased or celebrate the arrival of a racist white people to their country…. but we black people have built this world as rulers thousand of years before colonisation and slavery…. that is the fear the white man has for the black people …. they know that they can not live without us but we can live without them….