‘Undercover Boss’ Season 6, Episode 3

23692407_BG1

Undercover Boss Season 6, Episode 3 airs tonight.

CEO/Founder Doug Guller of Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill, who welcomes controversy and proudly refers to his chain of restaurants as “breastaurants,” will be featured.

Undercover Boss follows a different executive each week as they leave the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their companies. While working alongside their employees, they see the effects that their decisions have on others, where the problems lie within their organizations and get an up-close look at both the good and the bad while discovering the unsung heroes who make their companies run.

Undercover Boss Season 6, Episode 3 airs Dec. 28 at 8:30 pm EST on CBS.

19 thoughts on “‘Undercover Boss’ Season 6, Episode 3

1. Lisa Risse Cooper says:

Loved Undercover Boss until this episode on Bikini's. Apparently it's not the family show we thought it was. No more Undercover Boss for us.

2. This episode was awful

3. Bonnie Spada says:

This episode is unbelievable! If the server is on her best behavior for 6 months, the owner will get her some boobs?? Are you kidding me? I am rooting for the demise of this establishment. Sex to sell chicken wings. Sad…..

4. Johanna Brocker says:

Undercover Boss bikini restaurant wasn't worth the pixels it was recorded on what trash what a trash ball what a trash place those girls would be better off on welfare

5. Kathryn Wier says:

We will never watch again. I am very disappointed in Undercover Boss. Highlighting people with intregity was the focus until tonight. What a shame!

6. Kathryn Wier says:

7. Undercover boss was horrible tonight…bonus for mediocre work..a boob job! What a loser he is.

8. Johanna Brocker says:

so the start Arestaurant featuring penises let's go to Peckerwoods you can get a real eyeful on it will be right in your face we even arrange for our employees to be surgically enhanced we won't give them a career we will not give them a decent wage or decent uniform for a job but there will be right in your face all through your meal…oh we don't pay them. You do..when you tip..we just let you oogle and we serve crap food and rake in the money…we have a passion for that!

9. always look 4ward 2 watching this show. I will never again since when is it ok 2 reward your employee wth a bigger boob job and make then wear bikini tops no matter what the weather. I really shocked this aired. no wonder there was no one hardly in their places. do no cater 2 women ad children that's 4 sure.

10. You are so right. What ever happened to selling good food and service? Hope that CEO does'nt have female children, because if he does we should put them in the business and see how they feel about their father. Sad! Will never eat there. Might as well go to a strip club. And I'm not even a prude in the least.

11. I thought the owners actions on letting that girl go was deplorable,.Perhaps a position that she could use her brain instead is her mind should have offered. Rather pathetic. I will pass up this establishment in the future.

12. Laura Schadel says:

It was real professional of the CEO to fire a girl on TV. She did her job better than the moron that promised not to get fired for a 5th time as long as he buys her "free boobies". I am so happy the girl he fired declined his help in getting her a new job and walked out on him. His restaurants are bound the close with the way he runs them. He's a real scumbag. The sad part is if he bothers to read this feedback he will rationalize his behavior by calling the negative writers fat, ugly and jealous. Such a loser!

13. Lin Woodnymph says:

Breastaurant? WTF! Sexist pig.
    I want to see him in a cod piece so we can at his little weiner and flabby body.
    This is so f ed up!

14. Mary Beth Wells says:

What an idiot of an owner. This franchise deserves to fail. no wonder there weren't any people in the places that they featured. This guy hasn't a clue.

15. Leslie Crockett says:

This CEO is one of the biggest fools I have ever watched on this show. How do fire someone that wants better for herself. She doesn't want to be a bartender for the rest of her life, but instead of applauding her you fire her. You want to be Hooters and you will never be i the same class (not that I have ever been to Hooters).

16. Andrea Snell says:

I hope this "breastaurant" chain goes under. Firing that girl was incredibly wrong and I hope she sues him!
    I was not surprised the places were all empty…what a concept. The boob job promise was awful and the only 2 people who did a great job (the manager and the kitchen supervisor) were not rewarded enough. 8 % annual raise for stealing your marketing concept and a promotion to a consulting position is a joke. The kitchen supervisor should have been given oversight over all their kitchen Staff!

Horrible episode and am very disappointed in CBS for airing it.

17. Candace Suerstedt says:

I hope someone sues this appalling fool, and your series. I'll never watch this show again. Humiliating employees on air…buying fake breast as a reward for naive provincial young women…nauseating. What producer thought this was a good idea?
    Eli Holzman…
    Stephen Lambert…
    Chris Carlson…
    Shame on you.

18. Lauren Annette Bullock says:

He probably will, but I'm a personal trainer who looks damn good in a bikini and I think hes is the biggest scum bag walking the planet. Bikini's is Hooters on meth!

19. The video is private now. How can we see it?