A recent genetic study revealed that many African-Americans have genomes that are nearly a quarter European, which could have major medical implications and tells the story of America’s colonial past.

The discovery came after researchers from 23andMe, a massive database that collects genetic information, sifted through roughly 500,000 profiles.

This is considered one of the largest data sets to ever be used for research on population mixing.

The results of the research are not surprising to many in a country that has been deemed a “melting pot,” but it does provide new numerical data representing the way different cultures mixed.

For many African-Americans, it also means they have European roots that they may have never even considered before.

Katarzyna Bryc, a population geneticist at 23andMe who is also the lead author of the study, said the average African-American genome was more than 70 percent African and 24 percent European.

Roughly 4 percent of the Europeans in the database carried African ancestry.

Bryc says the findings support the idea that cultural mixing was extremely common in early U.S. history.

“It suggests that really early U.S. history may have been a time of a lot of mixture,” Bryc said, according to Sciencemag.org.

Certainly the narrative that accompanied American slavery, when white slaveowners with European lineage routinely impregnated enslaved women to expand their property, speaks directly to the “cultural mixing.”

Researchers were able to see the genetic impact historical events had on Americans’ lineage.

Bryc points to the fact that Oklahoma had the highest amount of African-Americans with significant Native American ancestry.

Back in 1830, the U.S. forced Native Americans out of their own land and into Oklahoma, an event that would later be deemed the “Trail of Tears.”

“You can really see historical events and historical migrations in the genetics,” Bryc said. “We weren’t actually expecting to be able to see that as clearly as we do.”

There are also serious medical implications from the study.

The diverse genetics of African-Americans is something Bryc said needs to be considered seriously in the medical field.

There are certainly assumptions some doctors may make based on a patient’s race but an African-American patient may have “underlying genetics” that don’t “necessarily correspond” to that of other Black patients.

There are also medical implications for Europeans as well.

While Black people are the main carriers of sickle cell, the new study suggests that European Americans could be carrying the sickle cell variant as well.

The study also analyzed Latino ancestry and revealed that the average Latino genome is 18 percent Native American and more than 65 percent European.

84 thoughts on “Genetic Study Reveals Average African-American Genome is Nearly A Quarter European

1. HOPE ITS NOT TRUE AND ALL THE EURO IS OUT OF MY BLOOD#STOP MIX RACING.

2. Jay Contreras says:

"Cultural Mixing", huh? So now that's what they are calling rape?

3. Farntella Graham says:

LIARS. I CANNOT GO TO LIBERIA OR SIERRA LEON TO FIGHT EBOLA WHICH WAS MADE TO ATTACK AND KILL MY GENOME. OUR GIFTED BLACK DOCTORS ARE DROPPING LIKE FLYS OVER THERE.

4. Lynne Ronise Harrison says:

Yeah its true. Many think since they are darkskin that the stats don't apply to them, but they really do. My husband is darker than me and also has about 5% more Euro than me. DNA is strange like that.

5. Lynne Ronise Harrison says:

Yeah my thoughts as well.

6. R L Collins Gray says:

Ahhaaa! "Cultural mixing"………..where they put little black slave girls in the back shack, and where the Caucasian brothers, uncles, cousins go in to have their way with the slaves girls. I hate playing with words to make it sound so cute & diplomatic. WHERE MY MENTALITY IS FROM WE CALL THAT RAPE! period! America is so nasty, and treacherous!

7. Natt Turna says:

Hmmmm……..yeah right!

8. Aly Coulibaly says:

🙂

9. Theodora Anagor says:

At the end of the day every one in the world share the same admixture in different amounts, You don;t have to be mixed to have it, however how much of one admixture is determined by your your ancestors.

10. Theodora Anagor says:

11. Deane Archer says:

Shit not me 100% Black!!!!!!

12. Patricia Lafayette M Ed says:

Another attempt to rewrite (re-White) history and White-wash the world of color. Americans of African descent already know that we are not 100% African and we also know that there were plenty of enslaved African males that were used as breeding stock to enlarge the plantation. We know that African women were raped by White men as a matter of routine. We also know from slave history that enslaved Africans were distributed to all the Caribbean Islands including Puerto Rico and much of South America. As Europeans find our birthrates rising above their own suddenly they are looking for kinship among family that they have never acknowledged or bothered to treat as equally human. What you call an African American….I call a African Native American because my mixture was "created" right here and I can not with certainty call another place home. 450 years later I still hear "go back to Africa" 450 years later and we are still lynched, shot, and choked to death in the streets, 450 years later we are still begging for equality, begging for civil rights. I don't think I want to hear anybody telling me how "White" I am.

13. Melody Smith says:

Testing.

14. Melody Smith says:

Whites need to accept that their great grand fathers fathered children with dozens if not hundreds of black women during their lifetimes. They need to accept that hundreds of thousands of them currently have black blood relatives, 2nd and 3rd cousins. They aggressively assert that they oppose race mixing and act shocked when they see it as if it's new yet they have voluntarily produced more mixed race children over the last 500 years than anyone else. Whites need to acknowledge the sexual behavior of the men married to their great grand mothers, the men who fathered both white and black children. They need to accept that their married and Christian great grandfathers were rapists and adulterers. If they don't want to accept that they impregnated black women against their will, they have to accept that they took on black women as mistresses and concubines. All three are hard pills for them to swallow because they challenge the supposed moral restraint, moral superiority and adherence to Christian family values the media tells us that white men epitomized then. Accepting that white men were physically attracted to black women would also challenge the idea that white women's desirability is unmatched. As willing as white men are to put in their racist 2 cents on this site, they probably won't have much to say about this article.

15. Farntella Graham says:

don't worry, it ain't true. this another one of their lies. they are recessive, not dominant. ..

16. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Amen, amen. This mixing is not good, as we know all Europeans have at 3% Neanderthal DNA which they say is not found in peoples of Africa and those of African descent. So…maybe, by whites having not as much melanin as black people, and are recessive, maybe it can't hang with black peoples excessive melanin. I'm so glad I'm dark skinned.

17. Etheleen Lawrence says:

I hear you sister, yes I do!!!

18. Farntella Graham says:

Etheleen Lawrence dr francis cress welsing does extensive work in the genetics of "people who classify themselves as white". she believes it is the fear of genetic annihilation that makes white people racist towards us. they are in negative population growth. this is the reason for population control measures and bioterrorist measures to limit our numbers while at the same time glorifying and promoting procreation for themselves, ie: the show "19 & Counting."

19. Etheleen Lawrence says:

That cultural mixing had no effect…even today we see a difference in the races, not only color, but way of thinking, morals and even spiritually. What folks are really not spiritual at all, their thinking is nothing like black peoples , so, their mixing has been of no effect. Thank God!!!

20. Gary Gray says:

So this mean that Europeans are 3/4 African and 1/4 Europeans.

21. Farntella Graham says:

there was less mixing when there were laws to prohibit it. we have now come full circle and they are pushing race mixing in order to increase their numbers. if we want relief from our oppression, all we have to do is not procreate with them. let them procreate with asians and other nationalities who are closer to them in genome,

22. Farntella Graham says:

there is no such thing as european genes. europe is a land mass, no? does this mean that ebola cannot kill me as it is doing to my people in west africa but not killing the white genome?

23. I Hate too Say This NoBody 100% Black Do to the Slave Master sorry
    But I Understand yes were Still Black

24. Ali Echols says:

Who knowingly volunteered their genes for this study? I'm just curious.

25. Billie Walsh says:

Yep. Racism is alive and well in America.

26. Valerie Johnson says:

77% African, 1% Asian, 1% Melanasian (fancy black lol) and 21% European…which includes Spanish. My family's Y gene goes back to Africa and my dad's mitochondrial DNA goes to Europe. My mitochondrial DNA goes back to Africa. There's more than one scenario people.

27. How do you know it was rape? maybe the female slaves or at least some of them loved the slave owner? and wanted to make love to him.

28. Just another attempt to ignore and deny that Americans with African decent commit horrible crimes against Americans with any decent other than African, carjacking a young white couple and then torturing and murdering them both, shooting a Hispanic baby in the face at point black range, so kiss my ass with you BS victim mentality

29. Just another attempt to ignore and deny that Americans with African decent commit horrible crimes against Americans with any decent other than African, carjacking a young white couple and then torturing and murdering them both, shooting a Hispanic baby in the face at point black range, so kiss my ass with you BS victim mentality

30. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill….how in the hell could anyone, want to have sex with someone that treat them like something to be used. See….that's what I meant about white folks thinking. These woman were raped. They were forced, they had NO CHOICE. TO STUPID FOR WORDS.

31. hahahahaha, listen to the professor, let me guess, you must have a doctorate in the field of Bullshit, Let me guess, African people are highly advanced homo sapiens with with advanced DNA structures which is the reason for the excess melanin? just in case youre an idiot, Melanin is present in similar levels in all humans except Albinos, it's also present in other organisms as well like plants and animals, do some research before proving to everyone that youre a bullshitter

32. hahahahaha, listen to the professor, let me guess, you must have a doctorate in the field of Bullshit, Let me guess, African people are highly advanced homo sapiens with with advanced DNA structures which is the reason for the excess melanin? just in case youre an idiot, Melanin is present in similar levels in all humans except Albinos, it's also present in other organisms as well like plants and animals, do some research before proving to everyone that youre a bullshitter

33. You are a complete moron, by simply stating "Whites need to accept that their great grand fathers fathered children with dozens if not hundreds of black women during their lifetimes" is proof that YOU are making a blanket statement regarding all white people, instead of taking each person as an individual. That is the exact same thing as the racism that YOU and most of the people on this website and at the very least those on this thread claim as an affront to ALL Blacks, which is in itself a blanket assumption that ALL Black people agree with you on the issue of…..learn the proper term….bigotry toward Black people, the fact is that many people of ALL races ALL colors ALL religions ALL languages and EVERY other type of tribal/group differences discriminate against those who do not fit their set of attributes, so you purveyors of Victimhood need to get over your personal inadequacies and your jealousy of successful White people. there are plenty of successful Black people to use as aspiration, but there are still those who use Whites and the issue of slavery as a defense mechanism as to why you don't pull your collective selves out of the ghetto

34. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: What do you think white people are??? THEY ARE ALBINOS. White folks are born with a calcified pineal gland.

35. I don't know, that's the point of my comment and neither do you. You can never know what was in the mind of someone, people think differently, especially given the time period where even an intelligent person would be considered an idiot by todays standards, some slave women were, I'm sure, forced. Some may have wanted it. no one can know, so stop blaming white people today for what someone they never knew did 150 years ago, just get over your angry bullshit and try to find the good in people today. I'm not say forget the past, just get over it

36. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: You benefit from your ancestors of enslavement of back people even today, so…stop the bullshit. And you yourself today enjoy the evils of racism/white supremacy. So..stop the bullshit.

37. Youre full of it, you don't know me or my life, I've benefitted from working hard everyday, NOT committing crimes and nothing more. Asians also benefit from that same course as do Indians, Hispanics and yes even Blacks. At least the ones who arent constantly complaining about what others have and what others do. That's just an excuse used so Blacks don't have to look in the mirror and admit THEY and only they are to blame for their lot in life and their lack of advancement

38. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: After WWII when FHA was formed for veterans to be able to get low interest loan mortgages, and only white vets were told about these low interest rate mortgage loans by the U.S.Armed services and the FHA, that too was white folks working hard?? Sure it couldn't have been racism, white supremacy, or protection of the complexion, the reason why black service weren't allowed and or discouraged from participating in these low interest rate mortgage loans. Yea,…..your government always give white folks a handout and a hand up, yet, y'all call it hard work. Tell that shit to some one who doesn't know any better, because I'm clearly not that one.

39. Yeah, well guess what, my step father is a black man, he came from a very poor family, joined the military, went to Vietnam, got out and got a job with the County Sheriff where bought his own house prior to meeting my mother then they bought a house together, he doubled up on the payments and paid it off in 8 years, so what now? anyone who wants it can have it. besides, you have no way of knowing if Black soldiers were NOT informed of FHA/GI loans. It sounds like you get all your info from the same person because you make a lot of claims yet you cite absolutely no specifics, present no documentation or offer any facts whatsoever. There surely has been discrimination of Black people in the past but I see none of it going on today, just a lot of people like Sharpton AND the entire Democratic Party stirring up hatred based primarily on factless circumstances, lies and conjecture. And people like you eat it up. One thing I can point you to that is still going on today is that the majority of black registered voters CONTINUALLY support the Democrat Party, the same party that was the vast majority of southern slave owners, the party that created Jim Crow laws, the party that created the Ku Klux Klan, the party that supported segregation and the DEsegregation of the military (Woodrow Wilson), the same party that OPPOSED the civil rights act AND Martin Luther King, and the very same party that created the Great Society pushing millions of primarily black women onto welfare IF and only if they split from their husband/spouse which has been for the last 45 the primary reason blacks in America have suffered from extreme poverty, crime, imprisonment. So lady you really need to learn a few things about yourself and your community, take a good hard look in the mirror and stop blaming others for your perceived position, get on with living or nothing will change for you or your progeny

40. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: I certainly know what I'm talking about!! My father was in world war II. So…there's my cite. And if you want to know google it. My father also brought a home with several children and a wife, and without the government low interest rate mortgage loan that was only allotted and handed out to white vets. I only bring this up to prove how racist this country is to black people . Not only did my dad serve this country in WWII he received 3 metals, one being the purple heart. And if you know anything about WWII vets, you should know that at that time the armed forces were segregated. And that the armed services didn't become integrated until the Vietnam war. You say you see no discrimination today, what do you think black unarmed men and boys being shot and killed by cops is!!! You white folks are so quick to talk about black neighborhoods, well….when your government was giving those low interest rate mortgage loans out to white service men, they also had maps of every city and on these maps red lines were drawn and these red lines were neighborhoods where these FHA low interest rate mortgage loans would not be granted. These neighborhoods were black neighborhoods. Also, did you know that any time a neighborhood became 5% black your government would not allocate capital funding or greatly reduce it for that neighborhood and or area. Did you also know that those WWII low interest rate mortgage loans were the beginning of what was called "white flight" that was the birth of the suburbs. Not only were white folks able to by houses with their racist government handout, they were able to build homes and even whole communities. Believe me when white folks left for the suburbs, so did the funding for the city neighborhoods. Believe me, these same things are going on today, the white man has had 400 years to master his craft of deception, and he has, with razor sharp precision.

41. Etheleen Lawrence says:

42. Jay Contreras says:

Etheleen Lawrence It's amazing how these paid trolls ALWAYS seem to find their scraggly a$$es to this site on THESE topics out of all of the probably millions upon millions of sites, huh? Coincidence? I think not. And I'm not wasting my time on people who like to criminalize and demonize black people's relatively minor collective crimes when they don't say a peep about their criminal ass govt & specifically the fact that the CIA is the biggest known illegal arms & drug dealer in the WORLD..so how in the hell are you going to focus on the fact that black men are filling the prisons for non-violent drug offenses BUT essentially the US govt is THE biggest drug dealer in the world? It's projection pure & simple. Psychosis at it's deepest and most entrenched. They want black people to be saints while they are the most depraved and morally bankrupt cretins on the planet. Yup, that's logical.

43. Jay Contreras says:

Craig Hemphill And let me guess, you are making it your personal mission to school us po, illiterate nigras? So you just coincidentally found your way to this site on THIS TOPIC, huh? All by yourself? Or did troll patrol assign you here? It's amazing to me that white people are SO keen to debate and try to convince us of what should be evident according to you? Why expend energy on us if we are that hopeless? Nobody in their right mind expends energy on things/topics/activities that they don't find important. So WHY are you here? And do you REALLY think you have any credibility? You people are known to be pathological liars. Everything that comes outta of your mouths is a lie and if it ain't a lie, it's a set up FOR ONE.

44. Jay Contreras says:

Farntella Graham I agree but I think they have this all down to a science literally..the only way they have in my opinion survived this long is b/c of selective breeding with black people..otherwise they wouldn't have the necessary melanin to protect themselves against the sun at all. But I believe this is a fine line & they keep it below a certain statistical level to stay 'white'…but with all this 'organ harvesting' and rush to create synthetic melanin, it's obvious that they are 'trying' to play god..per their usual…they think they are going to cut out the middle man. NOT. lol…

45. In the first place the military was integrated, Black people fought along side whites during the civil war and even before that. Along comes Woodrow Wilson who did not allow blacks to serve in white only units so it wasn't always that way, Who historically pushed this country toward institutional discrimination? your beloved Democrat party. I did some research on your term "redlining" it seems that term was coined by John McKnight (not the federal government or banks) who was a professor at Northwest University, an activist and community Organizer and what do you know, after researching this guy, who's name comes up as being mentored by this guy? Barak Obama, there you go, John McKnight is probably a progressive socialist/communist and followed the same tactics of those groups by intentionally re-writing history, jinning up division of every single group possible starting with the black white divide, moving into other areas of society to compartmentalize them as well and create more division. So basically I'm going to take your analogy of discriminatory lending with a grain of salt. More than likely the so called "red line" where banks could not invest had more to do with land value or lack there of, more to do with decentralizing mass population of overcrowded areas thus relieving tensions and not to intentionally discriminate. As far as the years of craft mastery that you state white people have, Tell me what have black people done in those same 400 years? outside the US? world wide? not much, Anthony Johnson, the very first slave owner in the US was a black man, who owned another black man. White people who were the poorest in England, many children, many Scottish and Irish were enslaved at an alarming rate much higher than blacks at that time, in the 1700's prior to the introduction of African slaves. Black people don't own the license on oppression, many other colors of people have suffered under the yoke of injustice and today there is no reason to be living on welfare, poor, stuck in a ghetto. It's your choices that make you what you are

46. That's typical Jay, so basically thousands of murders by black men are a relatively minor? rapes, armed robbery? all relatively minor right? that figures, don't address the problem, just deny that it exists, point you finger and blame in another direction and shout racism, that'll solve the problem. Another thing, regardless of what the US gov. does, you don't have use drugs, no one is forced to use drugs, it's a personal choice, but you wont recognize that, you'll just blame the feds for being racist. Don't get me wrong, the feds are corrupt, but have you done anything to change that? did you vote for the current criminal in the Whitehouse? I'll bet you did thinking that because he's Black everything will get better, well has it? btw, I seriously doubt if you have any idea at all what real morality is

47. That's typical Jay, so basically thousands of murders by black men are a relatively minor? rapes, armed robbery? all relatively minor right? that figures, don't address the problem, just deny that it exists, point you finger and blame in another direction and shout racism, that'll solve the problem. Another thing, regardless of what the US gov. does, you don't have use drugs, no one is forced to use drugs, it's a personal choice, but you wont recognize that, you'll just blame the feds for being racist. Don't get me wrong, the feds are corrupt, but have you done anything to change that? did you vote for the current criminal in the Whitehouse? I'll bet you did thinking that because he's Black everything will get better, well has it? btw, I seriously doubt if you have any idea at all what real morality is

48. Oh. listen to the righteous man, who has no need of conversation given the source, go ahead and keep that giant chip on your shoulders, it'll serve you well in life. btw, who cares how and why I got to this site, apparently you don't use the internet for any sort of research, in an effort to expand your intelligence, just to reinvigorate your hatred of others and call it something else, but you do have one thing in your statement that's correct, you are functionally illiterate

49. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: The confederate army of the South was never integrated. And it was during Lincolns presidency that even the Union army of the north was segregated, and not Woodrow Wilson as you cited. White folks can't help but lie and twist history to fit their agenda of racism/white supremacy. Stop twisting history Craig.

50. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill: I understand that the truth about your race is disquieting and disturbing to your mind, but the truth is the truth, and without truth there can be no peace, and healing is impossible. You are a delusional person,. There's just as many, if not more white people using and selling drugs as whites, and alcoholism runs rapid in white communities. So, stop your lies!!! Like I stated earlier, with the handouts given to whites by this racist/white supremacist nation -state. Actually, really what is it white folks have to be proud of….when they are given handouts by the government, that's not allotted to nor allocated to blacks, which gives whites an advantage and a hand up. How in the hell can whites say they worked for anything. Like president Obama said you didn't build that yourself!!. Now if a black man acquires success, he has built that, assuming he's not married to a white woman. Black men who marry white woman are only black in skin, and are considered to have a server case of Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome.

51. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill you should have google white flight. Googling red line or lining will give you to many instances and or uses.. Get with the truth, little guy.

52. Etheleen Lawrence says:

Craig Hemphill, can't handle the truth, blew your mind, huh…well I have another web site you can go to white racist privilege Neanderthal. http://Www.cliometrics.org/…./flight.htm

53. Irma Lommen-Salden says:

So sorry to see an article that I, as an genealogist thought was interesting reading turns out to a racist issue!

54. Teddie Criss says:

The past is history, and maybe it is evolution in progress now. My grandmother had red hair, but I do not. By 2040 the red heads might be no more, it has been said. Start with a glass chocolate milk in a bowl and add white milk . Just an experiment. Maybe Adam and Eve were black? I was not there.

55. Farntella Graham says:

Craig Hemphill I doubt that very much. wanted to kill him, yes, but not love him.

56. Farntella Graham says:

Craig Hemphill I want separation of the races. integration has failed here and in south africa. we want economic freedom, which we have yet to achieve.

57. Farntella Graham says:

Craig Hemphill professor here in response to your nonsense: yes, you are recessive and you are neanderthal. you are humanlike, mankind, you understand, not quite human. you will never be a full human being which is the reason you act the way you do and your love for animals before people. like embrace like, no?

58. Farntella Graham says:

but on the other foot this time, billie. how does it feel?

59. Farntella Graham says:

Craig Hemphill do Black people have a reason to be upset with whites or not, craig? when are you going to take responsibility? oh, I know the answer to my own question: NEVER.

60. Etheleen by her choice of words obviously thinks she has an advanced mind with lofty abilities to reason, far above any little guys out here. You are what you've made yourself, a nasty bitter angry person so kiss my ass lady

61. Farntella Graham says:

Etheleen Lawrence america treated nazi war criminals better than its own Black citizens who stupidly fought and died for a country that hates them.

62. Farntella Graham says:

me too, deane. there is no way I have the genes of that devil in my bloodline.

63. Farntella Graham If you want to separate yourself from any other race of people then do so, Since youre foolishly convinced that people of different ethnicities cant live together here and you claim integration is a problem in South Africa, why don't you move to Zimbabwe? The government confiscated all the land owned by white people resulting in white flight, so I'm sure you'll be happy there if you can live with economic meltdown, high crime, political corruption. But theres an overwhelming majority of Blacks so you'll be happy, Bon Voyage

64. Farntella Graham once again spewing BS, you don't know how Nazi POW's were treated. They were the enemy so I'm sure they weren't given a hug and a blanket. You know I'm sick of you people always looking back years before you were born for any instance of discrimination. I could do the same if I looked for it. Black people are as equal today in your lifetime as anyone yet because of your inability to thrive or succeed you look around for any reason you can come up with instead of changing your methods, and you know why? because you cant stand to admit that it is your fault for the way you live

65. Sam Smith says:

Craig Hemphill is a troll black folks."

66. Craig Hemphill wtf R U talking about, demon?

67. Craig Hemphill oh, so those things do not go on in white countries, craig? no, economic meltdown? no politicall corruption? no high crime? you are soo racist and biased. there is no reasoning with you.

68. Craig Hemphill LIES. You should not go around making sweeping generalizations. I do not have to look back for acts of atrocities against Blaclk people in america. the savagery of your government and its majority is as american as apple pie

69. they would like it to be, gary gray. they want to claim ancient egypt as their culture.

70. Craig Hemphill we are not suppose to live together. we were not created to live together. We are different from humankind. We are full human beings not kind of like a human.

71. Craig Hemphill i would love to move to zim. anything to get away from you and your racism, sick and crazy behavior but unfortunately I do not think I can get away from you. all I hear out of your mouths lately is: africa, africa, africa, africa/

72. Craig Hemphill You are dumb as a bag of rocks..during WWII the military was SEGREGATED & white nazis prisoners of war had more rights & privileges than black so called US citizens. And another thing, dolt..black men & women who fought during WWII, supposedly laid their lives on the line in a segregated military only to come back to 3rd class citizenship here–JIM CROW SEGREGATION. AND the US govt covertly brought over thousands of known NAZI scientists via Operation Paperclip, forged documents, gave them citizenship and placed them in leadership positions in the US govt & 'intel' agencies. So you can't tell me shit about this hypocritical titanic of a country.

73. He ain't talking about nothing..those are the FBI/ Co-Intelpro talking points. They don't have anything credible to say on this topic. It's all about deflection and projection. That's all they are capable of. We all know the truth. They know it too or why else would they spend so much time & resources sending paid trolls to black sites like these? It's organized and paid for by the US govt. Cointelpro never ended. Where ever we congregate, offline or online, they are and always have been afraid of us planning 'insurrections'. lol..and if I was them & had their history–I'd be VERY afraid too. But karma cannot be thwarted. It's happening anyway. CoIntelpro or not.

74. Farntella Graham They can try to 'claim' whatever they want..but it's curious that ancient greeks & romans were not trying to imitate danes or norwegians since according to them, whites were solely responsible for 'civilization'..lol..why isn't there a 'norwayology' or 'denmarkology'? Why only Egyptology? Why are they so keen on aligning themselves with all that is ancient kemet? The truth is: civilization started in the south and worked it's way north and hence the reason they are desperate to claim ancient kemet as their own but where in 'europe' are there comparable monuments and temples that would indicate that all that was built in kemet came from them? Does this make sense: I'm white/european but I leave my most advanced and memorable feats/inventions in a foreign land? Yup, that makes TOTAL sense, doesn't it? lol..Yet, this is what whites want us to believe. lol..non sense.

75. Etheleen Lawrence right you are. I think it is more than 3% neanderthal, too.

76. it is not that complicated, valerie. there are four races, maybe five if you include mixed race. we are not our geographic location.

77. Jay Contreras the problem is that the mixed will breed with white and make higher percentage white who will not only want to control us but who will represent themselves as us, Black people, even though they may look fully white.

78. Jay Contreras I agree with you completely and wondered those same things myself. We left proof of an ancient civilization. they have no such equivalent in europe. the closes they have is greece and rome after their contact with africa.

79. We ruled Europe! Of course we have roots there.

80. Zaina Zahra says:

No offense, but males do not carry mitochondrial DNA .Only females carry it .

81. Jay Contreras, you said inter alia "…with all this…..rush to create synthetic melanin, IT'S OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE 'TRYING' TO PLAY GOD…"
    Reslly? Aren't you sounding naive?

82. Craig Hemphill : if you learn proper English – I mean usage of words – you will come to accept that you are rather moron, in this case. There is difference in meaning between "white people" and "all white people".