12 thoughts on “Watch How This School District Was Caught Miseducating Its Students About Slavery

1. Brad Lee says:

Now People You Know I'm Going To Speak On This In Full Detail!
    But I'm Quite Sure We Know The Story By Now As Much As I Have Constantly Repeated Myself Over And Over When We Need To Hear This TRUTH!
    "IF A PEOPLE DON'T TREAT YOU RIGHT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU RIGHT!"
    I Have Asked Us And Will Continue To Ask-TEACH AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!
    WE ARE ONE WITH OUR CREATOR!

2. That's why we need to support Dr. Umar Johnson's school project, so that we can teach our own.

3. Brad Lee says:

OH MY BROTHER DONALD, PLEASE THIS IS NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT DR. JOHNSON IS OF USE TO YOU, ME OR US CONCERNING KNOWLEDGE OR TEACHING ANYTHING THAT WE AS A PEOPLE CAN USE AND SEE RESULTS FROM FOR HE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT OUR CONDITIONS ARE AND FOR HE HAS NO SPIRITUALITY AND THIS IS THE CONDITION WE AS A PEOPLE ARE IN AS OF THIS MOMENT!
    HE IS STILL OPERATING ON THE PHYSICAL/MATERIAL PLANE AND WE HAVE A MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL PROBLEM WHICH I WILL SPEAK ON LATER!

WE ARE DEALING WITH SPIRITUAL WICKEDNESS IN HIGH PLACES AND JOHNSON'S PLATFORM DOES NOT PAY HIM TO DEAL WITH WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT!
    I SUGGEST THAT WE COME INTO THE KNOWLEDGE OF OURSELVES AND THE FORCE OF POWER THAT CREATED ALL THINGS SEEN AND UNSEEN INCLUDING YOU AND YOU WILL FIND THE TRUTH IN WHAT WE ARE SEEKING!
    JOHNSON WOULD HAVE YOU LOOK TO THE GOD OF YOUR FORMER SLAVEMASTERS FOR SALVATION LEADING YOU DEEPER INTO DEATH!
    IF YOU ARE TO START ANYWHERE START WITH THE TEACHINGS OF OUR BROTHER MINISTER MALCOLM X FOR HE CAN LEAD US BETTER DEAD THAN JOHNSON CAN ALIVE!
    BUT YOU DO AS YOU MAY FOR THIS IS ONLY TRUTHFUL REVELATION!
    WE ARE ONE WITH OUR CREATOR!

4. My brother, I am a moslem and not a arab moslem, I am one with my true creator and not that of the jesus kind, you know the one that never existed and that's history speaking, as for Umar, I don't think you know Dr. Johnson the way I do, if you did you would know that he did a lecture on that, I suggest you check it out, he knows the creator, the name of the lecture is give them back their religion. Peace my brother, and I am with you.

5. Sundiata Keita says:

my college professor said the same thing about slavery last year. talking about slavemasters had an incentive to be nice to the slaves cause they were property.
    so unless you teach the truth to your kids yourselves, theyre not going to know.

6. That's why we have to teach our own. If not they get His Story.

7. Classic case of the new agenda . Which is to make slavery palatable.

8. Brad Lee says:

My Big Brother Donald, Like I Attempted To Share With Us No Disrespect To You But For Over 45 Years Of Struggling For The Liberation Of Our People Who Are Lacking In The Knowledge Of Self And The Force Of Power That Created All Things Seen And Unseen Including YOU, I Am Of No Religious Denominations Or Organization For I KNOW Of A Power Like No Other In This Universe!
    I Have Studied Every Concept Of Religious Belief And Structure, I Am In Support Of All That My People Will And Can Do To Evaluate Themselves Back To The ONENESS OF OUR CREATOR, So Let's Not Us Collide In The Sense Of Destruction, Let's Collide As Electrons And Neutrons In Universal Consciousness To Create!
    Yes My Brother I Know About Our Dear Brother Johnson But To Emulate A Teaching And Not Give Homage To Your Teacher Is A Misnomer!
    For What Our Brother Johnson Is Attempting To Share Was Taught To Him By Our Brother Minister Malcolm Through The Teachings Of Minister Farrakhan Book The Messenger Of Allah THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD (All Praise Due Forever)!
    So Again I Respectfully Submit To Us That I Am From The Force Of Power That Created All Things Seen And Unseen Not The GOD Of Our Former Slavemasters!
    FOR I HAVE POWERS THIS WORLD COULD NOT AND WOULD NOT OVERSTAND!FOR I AM ONE WITH OUR CREATOR AND NOW SO ARE YOU!
    PEACE BE UNTO YOU MY BROTHER!
    WE ARE ONE WITH OUR CREATOR!

9. Ronald Pires says:

The question unaddressed here is how this book came to say what it does. I would suspect that this crap probably come out of Texas, and this is a story itself. I doubt most parents are aware just how much Texas controls what school books say, and how toxic Texas' contributions to this are.

10. Brad Lee says:

Brother Ronald, You Are So Correct For This Society Controls What Is Taught To Their Slaves So,
    "IF A PEOPLE DON'T TREAT YOU RIGHT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU RIGHT!"
    As A People We Have Never Been Treated Right What Makes You Think That They Are Going To Teach Us Right!
    TEACH AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN MY PEOPLE!
    They Are Our Precious Gifts!
    FOR THEY ARE ONE WITH OUR CREATOR!

11. Brad Lee says:

"IF A PEOPLE DON'T TREAT YOU RIGHT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU RIGHT!"
    TEACH AND PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN MY PEOPLE!
    They Are Our Precious Gifts!
    FOR THEY ARE ONE WITH OUR CREATOR!

12. Al Moffett says:

not only in texas, schools all over the United states have taught us "their history as they want us to see it" they even turned the "Lone Ranger, Betty Boop and many others out to be depicted as white people and they were indeed Blacks. many inventions by blacks have been listed in history as being developments of whites, because they did not want to Patent black inventions, white America(Europeans) stole everything, not only land, but took credit for our people's developments and inventions. don't sleep, again they will never understand the power of our minds….