13 Shameful Pictures of Europeans Placing African People in Human Zoos

In the late 1800s to well into the 1900s, Europeans created “human zoos” in cities like Paris; Hamburg, Germany; Antwerp, Belgium; Barcelona, Spain; London; Milan; Warsaw, Poland; St Louis; and New York City. These were popular human exhibits where whites went to watch Black people who were on display. The Black people were usually forced to live behind gates and in cages similar to animals in a zoo today.

Some of the Black people were kidnapped and brought to be exhibited in the human zoos. Many of them died quickly, some within a year of their captivity. A large number of visitors attended these exhibitions in each city daily. For example, the Parisian World Fair featured a human zoo that exhibited Black people, and 34 million people were drawn to the exhibition in just six months.

Below are several photos showing the horrible reality of Black people who were forced to live in human zoos.

belgium zoo

This is a “Peoples Show” in Brussels, Belgium, where the young Black girl is fed by the white spectators.

116 thoughts on “13 Shameful Pictures of Europeans Placing African People in Human Zoos

1. So much history that some want to act like didn't happen today… SMH.

2. Robin SistawitStyle Green says:

So sad!!

3. Jen Ukwesa says:

Shame, this is the "history" that our children need to know. Schools are robbing our kids of the true history of this land.

4. Yvonne Denk Hamilton says:

All of you still wanna blame white People on how you live today ? thats a shame that u all want changes but dont start with urselfs 1st , Blck on Black Crime is worse than anythimg in the States . I made sure I took my Kids out of that Country to raise them where they are save

5. Joy Jones says:

6. Joy Jones says:

You blame others. Thank you for leaving the country.. Should have taken your killers, child molesters, politicians and domestic terrorists with you…LOL. Because you people don't commit crimes.

7. Tamer Korkmaz says:

The shame will be on their shoulders forever…!

8. Von Maxey says:

Why do so many white ppl have a problem with acknowledging all the crazy things that black ppl went thru? Could it be white guilt? As far as "black on black crime" u do realize that the majority of crime towards whites is committed by other whites right? Ppl kill me with the "I'm better than u" mindset.

9. these people are teaching our black children.

10. DeOnna White says:

YOU CAN"T WASH BLOOD/DNA

11. Black parents have to teach black history to their own children. If you rely on schools to teach them, the will be miseducated. Parents have to educate themselves to educate their children.

12. ANakia D'angelo Amen says:

Means nothing when Blacks love the same devils today more than they ever have have, now black women are too stressed about not having the white man choose her as a mate….wtf is this world and the people in it really about?

13. Parents sit down and watch this documentary called Hidden Colors 1,2 and 3. Google it. Go on YouTube. Read books about yourself to know your history and teach your children. It's not just about slavery, it's more to us then slavery. The more you know, the more you wanna know. Please I beg you, educate the children about who they are before we perish. Thank you and I love you family.

14. Cyril Plummer says:

Actually white on white is greater. Do your research.

15. Yvonne Denk Hamilton says:

Joy Jones yes I am very glad I left that Country and No we dont kill each other here every damn day by the Minute . And No it wasnt right what happend to People back than but why does everyone still wanna live in the past and not in the Future . And No I do not like white American Racist in the US just like I dont like anyone thats Racist . My Children are mixed and they dont know Colour they only know they are Human and thats how they are beeing treated here . Their Friends are Russians Turkish Pakistani Polnish and and and . They all grow up together and dont care what Wars been fought in the Past or what Race they are they just know they are Friends . And we dont have Terrorists here like u all do in the US because we are not in any Wars like the US is with many Countrys .

16. so is white on white crime yet you seem to forget about that one huh. oh and the largest victims in white on white crime are white women. but you white women never seem to want to hold white men accountable for anything. cowards.

17. Yvonne Denk Hamilton and you only acknowledged one commenter. how cowardly.

18. I believe we need to be careful about teaching about all the horrific suffering our people and the children went through, it can be traumatizing. First teach our glorious history, by the time they learn some of this history, there is so much, they will have reached the age where they can process all the crimes thhat were commited against their people, and they will pick up books on their own and get this information. Probably by the sixth grade, parents will need to decide when their children will be able to process the trauma our people went through. They also will be able to understand how, and why we are in the condition we are in today, that is key. They know something happened, not what. They never see anything being taught about people who look like them, they see George Washington created peanut butter, that is not our history. We need AfricanCentered Schools, and the curriculum in the schools need black history.

19. AfricanCentered Curriculum. Every part of the curriculum is based on the history and culture of African people. AfricanCentered curriculum reduces absents, improve grades, and other problems. J. S. Chick Elementary School in Kansas, teaches from an AfricanCentered curriculum. If you are interested in your child's school including African history, in the curriculum check them out, find out how they did it, I am sure it was not easy, and it took some time. Even if you have no children in school it is all our duty and responsibility to help bring about our black children being properly educated.

20. The pictures above can be traumatizing for our children, it is traumatizing for me, but I can handle it. This is so horrible, I had already seen these pictures for the first time maybe a year ago. Thanks ABS.

21. the origin of human race is from Africa, the garden of Eden is in Africa, Education and civilisation started in africa… every good thing stated in Africa. AFRICA FIRST RULED THE WORLD BEFORE WHITE OR BROWN COLOR

22. The white sentiment has not changed toward Black folks. They still think we are animals, which is why they can hunt down a Black man, woman, or child and kill them in cold blood. It is easy to kill a person which they have deemed a non-human. We keep expecting something different from these people and that aint going to happen. Wake up Black folks.

23. Nicolas Vassilatos says:

come in africa and see for yourself why !!!!!!

24. Travis Mack White Europeans history, wanting something for nothing. HOLDING Afurakan people in slavery for hundreds of years, made them work for free for hundreds of years, colonized them a country, killed all the Indians, went all over the world colonizing and stealing other people's land, and killing the people. I am tied listing all this shit, and I am just getting started. If you need more let me know. If the theieves had not stole and killed you would not be saying what you are saying you would still be in Europe starving. Oh I forgot whites weapons of mass destruction made all the above possible. France is living off African countries today 2014,, if it was not for Afuruka you would see France like I described above.

25. Travis Mack I am going to see if I can send a couple of my facebook friends to check in with you. Because you are making nonsense lying statements . Obviously, you do not know European history, and certainly no Afuraka history, you racsit makes yourselves look pretty unread, go read your history, don't take it from me, and you will find out why there is white supremacy/racism in the world, because whites took their weapons of mass destruction and use them to get where they are today, not because they were smart, and kind people, but killers, and thieves.

26. Ne Ne OutWestshawty Griffin says:

Travis Mack you seem angry? Why are you upset LoL? We just want to see and know its just information that's posted on a website like any other site on the web? Is this your way to vent about black people. LoL

27. Travis you know your generations have been suffering from bipolar…that is why u are talking backwardness……can't blame study the words of the word…the old world and the new world started in Africa Moron.

28. Paula West-Green says:

You are correct King Abiodun Raymond Adepoju and anyone who truly knows the bible knows this. Cleopatra was black and was ruling things until she allowed love to rule her judgement. The world as we know it would of been much different today had she not of let love over take her good judgement.

29. Paula West-Green says:

God created two people, Adam and Eve, and from those two we were all created and come from, every color of the skin. God said we are all created of His image, no place in the bible will you see that he stated only a certain color, he said EVERYONE! Even Smokey Robinson summed it up the same.

30. Travis Mack thieves , demons animals, and real killers.

31. Ne Ne OutWestshawty Griffin says:

Drooling Chimps Travis Mack? That's a bit harsh lol

32. Bernie Martino says:

By generalising all white people, surely then you are as bad as those who 'hunt' down all black people. I don't judge people by the colour of their skin, I judge them how they treat me on an individual basis. I think you should lead by example and start thinking that not all white people are bad.

33. Bernie Martino says:

Travis your views are not mine.

34. Please ignore travis mack. He has issues. He's has no positive input.

35. Shaiyan Omamo-Gomaz says:

Travis Mack what have you invented? Does it make you as a person feel better that a white person has invented the computer? It shouldn't. Be proud of your own achievements. There are a lot of black people who are much smarter than you and are doing amazing things, even if you do not want to believe that. And yes, there have been great African cultures in the past. Maybe you should open a few more history books. Anyway, it sickens me how people feel superior, because they are from a certain race. If you want to feel superior, then feel superior because you have achieved something of greater value yourself. Btw. you never arrived in Africa, or do you also claim that "you", because you are white, killed six million Jews? Rap music is actually a part of American culture. You are probably just to stupid to understand it. If you want to talk about "black culture", then you also forgot Jazz and Blues and actually Rock'n'Roll too. KFC was founded by a white person. It's customers come from all ethnic backgrounds. I fail to see how KFC is part of "black culture". Same as homicide and weed. In the end we are all human beings and you seem to be a rather daft one.

36. Travis Mack I am not blaming no one for my actions. people who treat anyone like the pictures that i posted are the real animals, demons, and monsters.

37. white people invented racism, the Jim crows laws, Willie lynch,and the list goes on and on, with the racist laws against blacks, so when i post a hate picture that was years ago does not make me as racist.

38. there are some really sick people out there, animals, mental disorders freaks, and history shows that time and time again. know your history, i know mine.dude. lol,lol,lol,lol.

39. black people don not invent laws that are against pink, or pale face people.

40. Bernie MartinoHave you protested against any of the murders of unarmed Black men/women/children? Have openly spoken against the murders of unarmed Black men/women/children to your sphere of influence? Are you willing to admit inaccuracies and bias within the systems which govern the US to your family, friends, and publicly and work toward changing it?
    Of course not all white people are evil; there is not a white people stereotype. In general when people think of a white rapist, mass murderer, psychopath, pervert and deviant they are usually viewed as individuals, not as a group. Unlike how Black people are viewed as a group, when it is something derogatory. However, if a Black person does something good or simply leads a normal noble life he/she is viewed as an anomaly.
    Because you are white you at the very least get the benefit of doubt. Unfortunately, because of the stereotypes and generalizations Black people, are not giving benefit of doubt, and are murdered all the time by law enforcement agents.
    Travis Mack proves my point, thank you Travis. – Black people keep expecting change but that is not going to happen. Deep rooted arrogance, hatred, ignorance and bigotry is a white problem, although, by default Black men/ women/ children are the targets of it. Sad, yes, but true.

41. Travis Mack Spoken like a true hypocrite.

42. Travis Mack Travis calm down, we all understand! KMSL

43. Travis Mack Travis Mack, thank you so much for the critique. I certainly will reference it the next time I run across other bigots. Yours truly, Marcia Judkins, representing one of a tribe of millions.

44. Travis Mack for 20 years ha.lol,lol,lol. i wonder why? white farmers in Africa,lol,lol, how did the pale faces get the land, kill ,kill ,kill. and as far as jews are concerned, do your research and you will find out who were the real Jews. prison another form of slavery and to keep people down so you can stay up. prison is big business for you guys, and one day it will back fire. don't know why i am wasting my time with an person who ancestors are animals,and when they created you they made you an animal. than you for making an as. out of your self . p.s you are a ugly mother f….. animal you should have hidden your f up face.

45. Bernie Martino says:

I can only speak from my experiences. I'm from the UK and to me it seems worse in the US, maybe because of 'deep south', maybe because Americans are not as well travelled or educated as the Europeans. Or should I not group y'all as Americans? To me you all are. Don't get me wrong, we have huge issues in Europe. I myself am Irish and I too am grouped to be those 'thick Irish tinkers'. It's not as bad now, but here in the 80s I was frequently told to go back to my country and on shop doors it said: no blacks, no Irish, no dogs. So can I empathise being 'grouped' yes, but I think as people we can be 'grouped' into many categories. I am also female- there are still many issues of equality today for women. The thing is we can all point the finger at each other for the way we are. Does it change people? Does it work? No, we can change people's attitudes by the way they perceive us. As an Irish female, I stuck out all the comments about my family, my home, I went to uni and now I'm a teacher. Please don't say I had opportunities because I was white, my family were and still are in poverty. I worked hard to prove all those people who stood against me that they could not 'group'

46. Bernie Martino says:

I now try to teach equality to all my class, regardless from where they are from. I hope that with my knowledge and experience, that I teach about the past so that nobody makes those same mistakes, not to get angry and seek revenge, or to hinder their own futures because they are so full of hate. I agree there are some bad attitudes and behaviour still today from people which are unforgivable and shocking. We can protest (and I have) the governments and do what we can with little power we have but we have control of our own attitudes and how we teach our future generation

47. Yeah, and they descended right out of slavery, IF they were EVER slaves, here in America, you dummy. Their children were not slaves in perpetuity. Even those "Irish need not apply" signs were local to the NYC area.

48. Duane Dungey says:

White Man tells the Ignored Truths of Black History

49. Cornelius Warren Why this ranting in denial racist is not responding to you? He is trying to get attention. Racist cannot speak on racism, they don't know what it is. White on a black site spewing shit, got some nerves, I'll sit back and watch him clown. He is worse than his brothers the KKK.

50. Travis… were not blacks in America, not slaves in perpetuity, UNTIL the civil war. Your limited use of though astounds. We are not talking about worldwide, we are talking about America. And some could say that the real crimes came after slavery in America, the domestic terrorism for the next 100 years.

51. What's real is "domestic terrorism", how many towns were wiped of the map, how much land was stolen, how many business were destroyed? Ancient history is cool, but I like to deal in recent history, 100 years back give or take. Just after the civil war, if blacks had gotten a fair opportunity to be part of the American dream, things would be VERY different today.

Listen you and I do not see the world the same, and that's alright, things look different whether you are standing on a mountain top or in the valley. You have a good day.

52. Tulsa, Ok, Rosewood, Slocum, Tx, etc. you ignorance of American history is astonishing. Check out the film "Banished".

Again, you are of the failed mindset, that by virtue of skin color, one is better than another, the first sigh of delusion.

53. Brian Coady says:

Travis Mack Every group has been enslaved. What is your damn point with that? Some groups have been especially targeted. This isn't some contest to see who has been treated the worst. Let me break it down for you: Humans have been the victim and humans have been the villains. And it is all very sad, because I can't help but think that that dehumanization and pain occurred in your ancestry and the failure to make that consciousness so that you could be clear of it has led to your soul being lost and contaminated. Get your soul back dude!

54. Omar Makai says:

Travis Mack stop lying this is how you act, act like you don't know what you did to us.
    you know everything that happened in those ships. you guys always come across between blacks people and say bad stuff between them. you don't want black people to unite together. that's why everything that your people wrote what the call history books is totally lie. i don't read or believe in that.
    their is no way black people sold their own people in to slavery. guys if that's what they taught you in school or anywhere know that is a lie. blacks never sold their own people in to slavery. they just told us this because they don't want us to be together. that's all.

55. Terry Veal- McLeod says:

Travis Mack What an obsessive-compulsive-reactive person you are. You appear to be on auto-pilot with your relentless spew of hatred. Why don't you go on over to Stormfront? Your comrades are awaiting you.

56. Terry Veal- McLeod says:

Bernie Martino Why don't you talk to your friend, Travis Mack? Seems like he's the one generalizing all over this story. Clean up your own backyard before attempting to point out someone else's trash.

57. Terry Veal- McLeod says:

Travis Mack Whoooo. Name-calling now. That rage is eating you up, honey. You need to chill, relax, take a pill, see a doctor because I can tell you are foaming at the mouth and are as red as a beet. I'm concerned about your heart. Seek help.

58. Terry Veal- McLeod says:

He's so angry, he's red, then blue in the face and foaming at the mouth. His hatred is palpable.

59. Terry Veal- McLeod says:

Nzingha Shabaka Same thing with any video or story about Black people on You Tube. Racist whites are all over the stories making a point to spew hatred. I saw a video about "porch dancing" involving Appalachians. Not. One. Black. Commenter. On. The. Story.

We simply don't care. I ask myself what are racists REALLY getting out of chasing Black people around on the Internet and smearing an entire race. There is definitely an objective, but no one is buying it.

60. Ne Ne OutWestshawty Griffin says:

LoL okay..but you're not racist..okay Travis okay..lol

61. Nathaniel Taylor Here is what black people on here need to do. Stop responding to travis. Period. But ask him one question, when he call u all these names, and sitting back laughing because he thikks he got us bent out of shape. Ask him what is he going to do about it? Or what should be done about it? Thats's all, and allow him to have at it. Whatever he says do not respond back. Give it a try, we will not allow one little white boy to come on outr site and try to upset everybody. He certainly didn't upset me, I know pigs like him, I know them so very well, very evil racist.

62. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack WTF is wrong with you?

63. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack WTF, why are you bringing this stuff onto a post showing black people rounded up and caged, haven't you got a heart? You have some serious issues. Go home you fucking tool.

64. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack What has your poison spitting got to do with white people? NOTHING, it is only coming from you! Go back to your imaginary pedestal you fucking scum bag keyboard warrior.

65. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack Oh…so you spitting hatred is actually in defence of all white people? Wow you fucking hero. The insane thing is, you are the only person here being offensive, please don't think your trash is in defence of anything other than your own deluded fantasies. You're a poisonous scum bag.

66. Travis Mack says:

let me ask you something, Ne Ne…have you EVER checked ANY black person for ANY similar thing they have said about a white?

Because you can see the same shit from your kind ALL OVER THIS SITE. And SOMEHOW, it's an issue when *I* say it?

67. Travis Mack says:

"Joy Jones" said this "The true animals are outside the cages. It's amazing that they attempt to cage every living thing…so, pathetic it must be to exist in such a hateful flesh." on Sep 10. That's the result of spending all of TWO SECONDS looking for overt hatred by blacks on this site. They lumped all of us into one bucket, went tribal, and expressed hate.

Where's your outrage, Beth? Oh you can't see it…you're pathetic

68. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack There are white riots and white violence all the fucking time you twat. Also if white neighborhoods had such an issue with people getting gunned down by the police, I'm sure rioting would happen there too. Your points are painfully moot.

69. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack Why are you trying to talk on behalf of all white people? You pan faced twat.

70. Travis Mack you should seek help from a mental institution

71. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack Whites are being slaughtered??? WHITES ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED??? What fucking world are YOU talking about, because it isnt this one!

72. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack You ARE a fucking animal! That has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the poisonous, feckless, evil shit that comes out of your mouth. You know nothing of world history, of who really holds the reigns and controls the world.

Slavery is still happening..through the control of finance and resources, the west have oppressed nations around the world for centuries! Violence and unrest have been proved time and time again to breed from inequality, and the will of man to survive, regardless of how desperate the situation is. You spitting utter shit just shows there are still deluded ignorant twats who will hold up this system as long as they can. Change your life or forever be a cancer…you utter prick.

73. Beth Lockett says:

74. Travis Mack says:

Do you know where Zimbabwe and South Africa are, you freakin retarded bitch?

75. I don't understand why this forum is giving Travis Mac the Time of day. It's obvious that he is here to disrupt any meaningful conversation between blacks. I YouTube sometimes and I always check stories that pertain to white people. I never, and I mean never see black people all over the comment sections smearing white people. We don't give a damn. We are here minding our own damn business. Travis Mac, you need to take yourass over to storm front and see the nasty vile racist bigoted crap that white people are posting about black people. Check your own comrades and stop obsessing over 13% of the entire population. Stalker.

76. Travis Mack you need a life, you have too much time to be able to comment on everyone's opinion.

77. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack I don't know what has happened in your life to make you spit out such hatred, and ultimately I should feel empathy, but I don't…Goodbye, you pan faced prick.

78. Travis Mack says:

Why are you still here, bitch? Drop dead

79. Beth Lockett says:

Travis Mack I'm just learning so much from you Travis…its like a free guide to human crap.

80. Bernie Martino yes i agree.

81. Terry- I replied to Marcia because she has intelligence and is not ignorant. I could try and speak to Travis, but I feel that as he has now referred to me as his brother twice, and I have explained that I am a female, my breath may be wasted. Travis has some serious issues and is full of anger toward the way some people live their lives. I'm not quite sure on his argument when he says he is not racist, yet I find his comments deeply offensive. I didn't want to acknowledge his comments in mine because I didn't think they were worthy of my time. But you are right terry, if I am to debate with one person about generalisation I should argue against his generalising too. Just didn't think he deserved my time! The thing is travis, although I said I fought for my education etc, I know that being white I did have better opportunities than if I were black. Intisutional racism is rife in the US and Europe. It is hard to spot, it is hard to prove, but it has a huge impact on opportunities for young people and on self esteem. If you have tried hard to achieve and you keep getting knocked back, and it can only be because of the colour of your skin, hope diminishes. Without hope, we have nothing. Travis stop your hate and anger, become a youth worker and help people, be proactive in change rather than just moan!

82. Marion Amodeo you are absolutely correct.

83. Errol Cooper says:

you're right it's up to us to educated our children about the Black Holocaust we're going through here today as in days gone by! This nation is responsible for the taking of many innocent people lives! God Loves us all ,but he said be not yea ignorant! obey Gods law, cause man laws come with flaws aka lawyers who munipulate what is written as laws!!

84. Didn't know this was systematically all over Europe and the Americas.
    There is so much that we don't know and that we need to learn about
    and to teach our children. Without a doubt the European and American Caucasians are evil incarnate. I will no longer be shocked by their sinful behaviors because it is apparantly their nature. Africans and their descendents
    have to heal through self love and self focus.
    We should never put white western European ways above
    above those of our ancestors. The so called western way of being and values systems are corrupt with inhuman depravity.

85. do you think they are going to teach you about their artocities against you? no, they are not. matter of fact they are actively scrubbing their history clean of all their filth.

86. Kim Thomas says:

We have to teach our children children.

87. this is so sad and just Evil

88. Sha Brown says:

It's a testimony to how strong we are , it's a miracle that we survived at all. Even though we are not where we need to be economically , mentally and spiritually we are alive and growing stronger every second.

89. Alex Strong says:

Marcia, please don't think all White people are the same, thanks.

90. Pam Palmer says:

Bernie Martino I'm sure "not all" whites are bad, just like there were 'good Germans' in Nazi Germany. The bad ones outnumber the good ones. This equalization game that whites like to play is simply not going to work.

91. At the end of the day we're all human, there is no difference between us. Best forgive and forget man spread some peace and love <3.

92. And people have the nerve to say "get over it," really.

93. Methane Abuser forget? forgive those who continue enslaving people to this day? what do you think mass incarceration is for? the thirteenth amendment preserved slavery, so that for-profit prisons could continue to reap the economic benefits of forced labor.

94. people are still saying that, even in this thread.

95. Today when in NYC you as toerist can take a bustrip to Harleem.

96. Fred Sanfred says:

Please keep this in mind !!!The only person that can defeat and outwit the "Devil" is "God" himself !!!

97. We need to teach our children the history of what whites have done to our people to show how strong we are. AND we also need to teach the great and wonderful things our people have contributed to society throughout history and ancient history. We do not want to traumatize our children, but they need to be made aware starting at age 9 or 10.

98. Yes, this happened all over. You will never believe everything that was done to our people. YouTube is a great place to learn and pull up as many documentaries as possible. Whites are sick and evil.

99. No my brothers and sisters, the first thing we must do as a people is come back to our God, the reason why this has happen to us, is because our forefathers rejected the word of God, and for doing that, he rejected us, and we were placed in the state of mind, Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13-14, Jeremiah 17:4-8, have you ever wonder, why has our people suffered so much in this world, WHY US, their is a bigger meaning behind this, the Bible in which you read, is speaking about us, we are the children of Israel, and you don't even know it, think about it, who told you your history, the White Man, everything you know about yourself comes from him, and you believe it, instead of you learning about your true history, Your ISRAELITE S, Your not even a Christians, that's the dam religion they gave you, from the Roman Catholic Church, the worst Idolaters in the world, the Romans are the same people who destroyed Israel in 70 AD, and now you are serving her, all christian religions come form her, she the whore who sets on many lands from Revelations, God is awakening us to the truths, what more do you need, get out of these so called churches of today, you will never learn God purpose from them, they want to keep you ignorant to truth, you are Gods people, and he is waiting on us to come back to him, but he is not going to wait to long listen look up this web site No my brothers and sisters, the first thing we must do as a people is come back to our God, the reason why this has happen to us, is because our forefathers rejected the word of God, and for doing that, he rejected us, and we were placed in the state of mind, Hosea 4:6, Isaiah 5:13-14, Jeremiah 17:4-8, have you ever wonder, why has our people suffered so much in this world, WHY US, their is a bigger meaning behind this, the Bible in which you read, is speaking about us, we are the children of Israel, and you don't even know it, think about it, who told you your history, the White Man, everything you know about yourself comes from him, and you believe it, instead of you learning about your true history, Your ISRAELITE S, Your not even a Christians, that's the dam religion they gave you, from the Roman Catholic Church, the worst Idolaters in the world, the Romans are the same people who destroyed Israel in 70 AD, all christian religions come form her, she the whore who sets on many lands from Revelations, God is awakening us to the truths, what more do you need, get out of these so called churches of today, you will never learn God purpose from them, they want to keep you ignorant to truth, you are Gods people, listen look up this web site, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA37C9Zy0qk , the Lost Tribes of Israel Found, on you tube, and let the healing begin, may God bless you.

100. Eric Walton says:

I normally would never say these types of things in a public forum, but… You're fucking crazy. No joke.

101. Ken Williams says:

You are 100% correct my sister . Only when we retrieve our knowledge of
    self we will then be able to emancipate our human dignity to the levels
    they once were . True liberation and true freedom will come afterwards .
    There can be no shortcuts , we must understand this fact . The very first
    thing we must do is to completley divorce ourselves from all the evil ,alien
    and false religions and gods that were forced on us to make us total slaves mind and body to europeans . The Black African people had original worship systems in place thousands of years before any european ever thought of having one . Peace and stay strong in your
    beliefs .

102. Travis Mack but your people created all this and now you can't accept the blame that is evil multiplied.

103. Samuel You pussie. nonsense. Dog . I wish I can touch you with my hands

104. I agree 100% we need to turn back to God !

105. Tandrea Spain I'm really sorry you think that..

106. Syd Dav says:

Turn back to God?? The religion that the white slave masted forced upon us? Yeah good idea. . . .a lot of good that did us.

107. TODAY: THEY ARE MAYORS, LEGISTLATOS.

108. AFTER THESE, GOD RAISED OBAMA.

109. NOW: GOD RAISE A BLACK MAN AS THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL PRESIDENT.