22 thoughts on “Watch to See What The History Books Are Hiding About King Leopold II’s Brutality in The Congo

1. Ah, one day…!

2. i know he is burning in hell right now.

3. Sundiata Keita says:

white people's default excuse is "it was just the time..everybody did it."
    if it was just "the time" then why werent other races of people all over the world committing genocides on other races of people?
    dont let these demons pull that small-time stuff on you. its in their nature to steal kill and destroy. read their history books, they will tell you this themselves if you pay attention to the patterns.

4. This kind of stuff went on all over Afuraka, and so you must ask yourself, who were these uncivilized , satanic aliens from where we do not know, that did this type of stuff too so many Afurakans? What is amazing about it, most whites don't feel it was wrong, because it was a sign of the times, they say, and that slavery happened to all races. That is a watered down excuse. I would like to ask the question, what group suffered like us, and as long as us, and show me which group produced all the wealth like the Afrurakans, and we can see it today? They need to say, if they can, and they cannot, we had to live, we saw all that they had, including themselves, all we could see, is what Europeans have today. Most of the progressive countries in the world are European, who participated in the slave trade, or benefitted from some other wealth making because of slavery. I want someone to tell me, after all these atrocities committed against Afurakan people, no one is going to be held accountable for them? The only thing they can do is pay reparations, reptriation, and retributions. They don't want to do that, it is unreal the things they say, why we are not owed a debt. I believe if we ask them, if that had happened to whites, do they think they are owed? Let's start asking them that questions. I need them to pay us, so that I can try to live a peaceful life, I will never be at peace until they pay, but my soul will never be free, because of what they did to us. Gil Scott Huron, "Whose going to pay reparations on my soul"?

5. Jah protect the lion of Jordan!!

6. Aaron Grey says:

I agree…Its is part of their nature…those damn disgusting animals.

7. Aaron Grey says:

Mr. Petrie…perhaps one day…

8. Unfortunately Aaron, you're more right! We can only speak out and hope.

9. I know it is nothing we can do about the past but we can be smarter now .No one will speak of what has been done because they believe that you are a racist just for stating the fact . Black people have fought each other tribes but many time it has been to keep their tradition and the other wanted so call to be civilized . If we had the heart of the Europeans we would be at war now or long ago but we don't have a heart as they do and for that i'm proud of that. I will never get a perm again i will never celebrate their holidays again i will be my natural self in all ways, if half of us would do this their your power will be. Give them back all their name brands, this is part of what is keeping us down . If EVERY ONE WOULD DO THIS see how you will empower your self .

10. Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo says:

They are still thesame way today.. the prisons across Europe and Americas is packed and filled with blacks.. A white dude kills a black boy in cold blood and he's protecting himself… A 16 years old black boy kills a dog and he's charged with murder and thrown in prison… We gave them gifts and we got war and religion instead… They demonized our culture, tradition and spirituality and replaced it with their own idea of God… Our religions had tolerance, theirs had zero tolerance… we loved, they loved hatred… but the beauty of it all is that it's all over… Africa is gradually finding its true history, soon we will all know who the real animals are in history… then the cape of hope will stand again

11. Aaron Grey says:

I'm starting to learn more about African History and African Spiritual System(s).

12. Margret Sonntag says:

Many years ago I met another German who, was it in the name of Red Cross or WHO, went to the Congo.
    Invited by some old chiefs, he was asked to please tell the German king to tell the Belgian king to come and stop the violence. PHEW! The Europeans must have been good teachers in regard of torture and violence…..

13. Who are more forgiving as our people? Only Christ himself'' Now do we understand why CHRIST CAME? CAN YOU IMAGING IF THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S WERE TO RECEIVE HATE IN RETURN? The saying who knows better must do better'' God is LOVE SO WE MUST HAVE LOVE FOR ALL PEOPLE STARTING WITH OUR SELVES & FAMILIES'''' Education is vital so encourage your Children & Theirs to Teach HISTORY' YOUR STORY' OUR HISTORY…..NO AFRICAN WERE BORN SLAVES'' KINGS YES' QUEEN'S YES PHYSICIANS YES'' EDUCATORS YES''''''' IT WAS GOOD WHEN GOD CREATED US'''' WE MUST REMAIN GOOD''''.

14. I had a REVELATION SINCE THE 1970'S NEVER TO BUY ANY CHRISTMAS TREES' NOT TO CELEBRATE' I NEVER ALLOWED MY CHILDREN IN ANY HALLOWEEN RITUALS EITHER'' All these Rituals and Doctrines ROMAN GODS BIRTH DAYS NON OF THEM'' Now if any of my offspring take this upon their head I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE…. I'LL Encourage you all to look up these FALSE DOCTRINE'S AND RITUALS''''.

15. Rachael Graham If you had facts and proof that if there is a God and God wants us to love all people who have murdered, held us in slavery for over 400 years I would read it, but I do not believe no God wants us to forgive and be with our enemies when they still want to enslave us and kill us. Oh please. You folks need to stop making statements saying God wants us to be about these things. Are you going to believe in a book the people who held us as slaves wrote, and trying to share this with other people, that to me is dangerous.

16. @Nzingha Shabaka, That is true also. If our people can not get employment. This works for the U.S. Government, now the FBI or the CIA can go to these black brothers and sisters and give them money, a Job or just keep them out of prison.

If they are willing to be traitors and work for the Government, and work against the Conscious black people in the diaspora that are truly for civil right, and (human rights) for their black people.

By: Nubian Imhotep Africa
    2/28/2015

17. Clive Grant says:

What we see here is going on in a different way today , we don't always recognize it . It's more subtle these days even though we have made progress. We need to educate ourselves and realize that we still have a long way to go.

18. IN-DEED MY DEAR'' IN DEED.The destruction of the poor is POVERTY BUT VANITY CAUSE Destruction due to lack of love & life education'' LIKE YOU SAY NAME BRAND' SUPPORTING OTHERS WHILE WE REFUSE TO LINK & NET WORK TOGETHER TO BUILD EACH OTHER' FILLING THE POCKETS OF EVERY ONE ELSE UMMMM?'

19. Turn up for what, as some might say!!! .no disrespect be you remind me of a Nubian Queen*****100% Goddess; -)

20. They talk about the murders Leopold had carried out against Congolese people, but there are many more white evil devils who killed millions of blacks in Afuraka, as well as other people of color all over the world. They killed the Congolese leader Patrice Lumumba. When Britian colonized India for over 200 years they murdered millions of Indians ppeople, and during the time of Winston Churchill rule, he was responsible for the starvation of as many as 10 million Indians. True story, read it for yourselves. When they arrived in India the people were dark skin peopl, when they left 200 years later half the people looked like Britians, and those half breed went on to treat the other half dark skin like slaves, up until thi day, 2015. They divided the country, made India two countries, one which is now Pakistan, the muslims, and India Buddhism, they did the same thing they did and still do to blacks creates friction and fighting. Today Pakistan and India are enemies, because of 200 years of British rule.

21. Victor Rosez says:

As a writer, knowing the Congo and its history very well, I am often deeply insulted by some of the former colonists (and extreme royalists) of the Congo every time when I publish some articles about the atrocities committed between 1876 and 1960… They all still are denying these historical facts!