Dominican Republic Ministry of Culture Refuses to Apologize for KKK Costumes

The Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture is defending its decision to approve a group wearing Ku Klux Klan costumes during the country’s annual Carnival parade in the capital of Santo Domingo on Sunday, El Caribe reported.

Images of participants in the carnival dressed as KKK members sparked criticism of the Ministry of Culture, which approves the groups who request to join the parade.

In a series of tweets posted Monday, the government ministry said the group was part of a segment of the parade dedicated to commemorating historical events.

“Every group is free to choose their themes, whether using elements of the Dominican identity or universal culture in their costumes,” the ministry tweeted. Another tweet noted that the Dominican Republic is a “free country” where people are at liberty “to express their creativity.”

In a later statement, the Ministry of Culture said the group’s KKK costumes were intended as a criticism of the U.S. white supremacist organization that has often used racially motivated violence.

The ministry’s explanation didn’t convince everyone.

“If the point was to demonstrate the obscurantism of a historical period, the message didn’t come through!” said Twitter user Nieves Peguero.

Blog Latino Rebels, which picked up on the story shortly after it broke in the Dominican press on Monday, also took a critical tone.

“If the KKK procession was meant to be humorous or satirical, it obviously failed,” Iris Estrada wrote.

The Dominican Republic has made news for racial issues recently.

A Supreme Court ruling issued last year required the elimination of birthright citizenship to be applied retroactively, jeopardizing the legal status of thousands of Haitian immigrants and their Dominican-born children — the vast majority of whom are black.

Human rights groups estimate the ruling could strip more than 200,000 people of citizenship, while the Dominican government says the figure is lower.

Source: huffintonpost.com

82 thoughts on “Dominican Republic Ministry of Culture Refuses to Apologize for KKK Costumes

1. If I were to walk the streets covered, "IMMEDIATELY", I would be LOCKED the fuck up. DAAAHHHH! I know that "ALL" top officials "ARE" KKK's anyway. )-: )-;

2. D Oliver Martin says:

Really.. KKK what next "the David Lynch MOB"… go tell it on the mountain…its a message to all blacks in Dominica, imagine that.. a denial and threat to their ROOTS, who did they think cleared the land and made Dominica what it is today… Again a devaluation of BLACK lives and RIGHTS…. Post colonial Snobbery a leftover of Spanish values, but elsewher ISpain), people are proudly demonstrating their newfound "MOORS", past and bloodlines,, not in Dominica

3. Jose Paniagua says:

Wow really?

4. Dominican Republic is off my list for vacation spots. SMH

5. Donna Shaw says:

Why would anyone be associated with such a vile organization? Cowards is all they are. You so proud take off the dam sheets!

6. Donna Shaw says:

7. Hugues Girard says:

Tell one, tell all.

8. Hugues Girard: Yeah, unfortunately, that list is going to be long.

9. Gail Pellum says:

SOME PEOPLE ARE PROUD TO BE RACIST AND OTHER COUNTRIES , OTHER THAN AMERICA, IS NOT THE ONLY ONE. NO, THIS IS NOT FUNNY, BUT MAYBE ITS EDUCATIONAL, MAYBE I SHOULD SEE THIS COUNTRY FOR WHO OR WHAT IT IS AS WELL.
    IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, THEY ARE DARKER THAN ME, AND I AM PROUD TO BE AFRICAN, BLACK AND SPIRITUAL. ALL I CAN SAY, IS YOUR LOST.

10. Gail Pellum says:

11. Hugues Girard says:

Leslie M. Boyd The longer, the better. The world needs to know how twisted most Dominicans are…

12. I agree with u 1000% but be b clear..The island of Dominica is not The Dominican Republic. .This occurred in DR..not on Dominica..that's another island..

13. LQ Tha Socialista: Thank you sista because I would not have known that :). And it is a shame because the island and the people are beautiful.

14. Hugues Girard : They are one example of accepting imperialism and rejecting one self because of the bombardment of the negative messages of "Black" and/or "African." However, that is on a national (macrocosm) level, but on an individual (microcosm) level there are Dominicans who identify as black and/or acknowledge their African ancestry. So the movement to reject black inferiority is slow-moving especially among the younger generations. Now if we can get leadership to change their mind; then, that would be progress. (And I know, good luck with that).

15. Khary Illah says:

so a buncha black guys wear a klan uniform and we're pissed?

16. I'm from Haiti, most in D.R. n Puerto Rican does not consider themselves as Blacks but European descent. I'm glad they got their Nigga wake up call.

17. James Pius Wamui says:

that's why u go to school , to fight your Ignorance..i can forgive stupidity..!!:).

18. Junior Cuffy says:

Eeeerh YES!

19. Nicholas Nuisance Mercado says:

That's because they are of European descent at least Puerto Ricans are. Spain is part of Europe.

20. Hugues Girard says:

Danny Monegro Gonzalez : That is crock.
    POR ESO LOS ECHAN POR LA VENTANA EN ESPANA….

21. They so weird and trying to hard to be white is sad and all they doing is making them self look stupid so let them.

22. Greg Hilaire says:

Very interesting. They recently killed then hang a Haitian in Santiago de los Caballeros: this is pure KKK method imported from the US.

A small group (not all) Dominicans are racists. However, they are gaining sympathy from a larger group because they hide their racism behind nationalism and anti-Haitian propaganda. Could you believe that this is happening in 2015 and less than 2 hours away from the US? A long time ago I have decided not to go there anyway…

See article about hanging.

23. Native Eli says:

Well DR is no longer going to get my money. Passing that information to my friends.

24. It is sad to read comments from people that does not live the everyday life of a Dominican. The world points the finger at us for not doing enough, when the rest of the world stands there and does nothing. How many countries are giving visas away for Haitian to go work in their country so they can send money back to their family. In the small town that I live we have over 100 Haitian and they are all working, the community supports them. We don't have much in our country for our own people and if we have food for a hungry Haitian or any other race, we will feed them with our own food. Listen there's bad people on both sides of the island, I won't write about them for the reason that negativity preaches hate.

25. Why would you promote hate?? Name one country that has helped your brothers and sisters more than the Dominican Republic?? We as a country are more humble and kind than you at this point. Whenever a hungry person stops by my house we don't look at skin color or race, we simply feed them and treat them as nice as we can. If they were treated as bad as most people say they do, why do they want to stay then? How do they get money or food? That's right we employee them and we but from them. Stop preaching hate brother, both sides of the island have good and bad people.

26. All these critics do not live in the Dominican Republic and they base their statement on their own opinion and not based by facts. I live in the Dominican Republic and I'm here to say that no other country has helped Haitian more than us. The world also points fingers at us, I will like to see other countries give visas away to help the Haitian people. We don't have much, but the very little we have we do share. When someone passes by my house and is hungry we feed them, we don't see skin color or race. I'm speaking for most Dominican that are humble and kind people. Let's not go on the negative of each country, because both sides of the island has good and bad people.

27. More than 200,000 Haitian lives in our country and if they are treated so bad why haven't they leave? Let's be honest, no other country has helped Haiti as much as we have. Respect our decision as we are a none immigrant country. Over 50 countries have this same rule. The world keeps pointing finger but they do not want to help. They could all give away 200 visas and make sure they are employee.

28. Most of you are so very confused: most of of have black in us so shut off and learn to leave together there's not choice in this matter hating each other and killing each other is never going to work.

29. Besides BLACK IS BEAUTIFULLLLLLL.

30. That's fine, but why are you defending the KKK which is deeply rooted in racial hatred? We don't have to live in the DR to be alarmed by this, not to mention the acceptance of this by your Ministry of Culture. The real KKK doesn't even respect Dominicans, so for people to adopt their costumes is ignorant to me.

31. Greg Hilaire says:

Edward A Guzman : Through your message I can tell that you are very "reasonable". However, we should expose those who are racists.

The Haitian peasant who goes to DR is usually a hard worker who is fending for his family. When Dominicans go to the United States, they are not treated as subhumans. Why is it that Dominicans try to label Haitians with all the bad adjectives?

Whenever election time is close, a certain group likes to push anti-Haitian sentiment to rally more people. Dominicans ought to educate themseleves and not believe in the racist rethoric of a small group who tend to promote hatred of Haitians.

Before the recent events, I will confidently say that most Haitians had absolutely no problem with Dominicans. With what is happening now, both nations will have to work hard to remove the negativity that is floating around. A good place to start is the Dominican history books: stop teaching the kids to hate Haitians.

The DR has all the rights in the world to return illegal Haitians back to their country. However, they should do so without violation of their rights. Very often those who are deported back to Haiti are not even given the chance to gather their properties which open the door to looting.

I still have very good Dominican friends. They visit me in Haiti and I visit them in the DR. For now – and maybe for a long time – I will stay home.

32. Je Thomas says:

This is absolutely discussing….how can ANYONE or country allowed and displayed such horrible things. And the poorest excuses that was used as to why it was allowed is even worst. Now, regarding dominicans helps Haitians and the country of Haiti more than any others has to be a jokes. The Dominican people and their government have been mistreating, killing Haitians for a long times now. You guys failed to remember if it wasn't for the Haitian people and it's governments you wouldn't have your freedom. Our people's risks their lives to protect yours and this is how they repay us. By threating us like animals! Beat us, cut their body parts off and worst hung our Haitian brother on tree? Not even animals gets treated that way…that's how you're helping us? Not dominicans are bad, but that racist attitudes need to changed not only towards Haitians but over all. There's nothing wrong with having prides but going around thinking y'all better then everyone else is sad. There's a lot of reasons why Haiti is the way it is but don't worry we will once again be the Pearl Of The Caribbean once again!!! And this is coming from a Haitian and Dominican mixed blood.

33. Je Thomas says:

So what happened to those that have the right documents and yet still gets treated the same?

34. Je Thomas says:

If that's the case why do dominicans takes refugees to the U.S or other countries, It's for the hope of a better life and features….so please stop your ignorant way of thinking.

35. Je Thomas says:

36. Tony Torre says:

No simpatizo con la idea de que marchen personas con disfraces del KKK, pero si somos un país donde existe la libre expresión, no podemos negarle ese derecho a quien lo quiera hacer, mientras no violenten el orden público o agredan a otras personas. EN LOS USA EL GOBIERNO LE PERMITE MARCHAR A LOS KKK Y LO PROTEGEN CON LA POLICÍA EN CONTRA DE CUALQUIER AGRESIÓN DE LOS QUE NO ESTÁN DE ACUERDO, esto bajo el mismo argumento que usó el Ministro de Cultura dominicano. Entonces, ¿Porqué exigirnos a nosotros que no practiquemos la misma "democracia" que los gringos se han esmerados tanto en enseñarnos al punto que hasta nos han invadidos militarmente dos veces para forzarnos hacerlo?

37. I don't defend the kkk and I know is a group of hatred, doesn't mean because they came here that this symbolizes hatred to the Haitian people. I'm defending all the other negative comments, which mostly about how bad Dominicans treat Haitian. Most of the people in that carnival didn't understand who they were and why were they there.

38. All immigrants are hard working people, I can relate to your message. I know if you leave your loves one behind and make the ultimate sacrifice to get a better in life then you are a good person. Most Haitian that do migrate to DR are good hard working people.

Now let's go on history and facts. Unfortunately these two countries had a civil war and my great great grand parent fought your great great grand father, therefor when Independence Day comes around we are reminded of which country we fought. Not only we are divided by land, but also we are decided by language. If we go on the deplotic then these two country haven't had a problem since the Trujillo days that did promote a lot of hate to our neighbors.

39. If you compare it to America. Racism is still a big problem and it is across the world. Only time can fix such problem like that. I believes every generations that comes the hate shrinks more and more. I do not hate any race or ethnic group , but I don't know if one of my ancestors did. I know that my kids will not have hate in their hearts for a group of people and I expect them to teach their kids the same message.

Only a minority of Dominicans are mean to Haitians, I don't have the power to fix that problem. I could give a great message from Martin Luther King.

"Darkness can't drive out darkness, only light can do that. You can't fight hate with hate, because only love can do that".

40. I don't know why people think this problem has to do with racism, it do not, that's the excuse a group of Haitian are using to get other nation involved and feel bad for them, the truth is that they still thing that the island belong to them, but here in Dominican Republic, they work and pay no Taxes, if you go to any public hospital here, you'll see Haitian only, but we are OK with that. But when they begin to burn our flag and knock down our trees to ship charcoal back to Haiti. We need to put a stop to that…

41. Anthony Cabreja says:

they lynch a haitian man in a public park dominicans are messed up i am dominican i like in US im scared of visiting my country they burned a haiti flag while back why are they becoming such a jerks and this KKK shit now really and the government defends this thing i honestly not proud of my roots after this

42. Anthony Cabreja says:

agree

43. Manny Duran says:

Diablo pero que mierda. Todos somos negros arrepentidos.

44. because the people did not understand who or what they were makes it more alarming. Educate yourself on both cultures. Dominicans, many of them aren't educated in the African experience because they are taught its bad and worthless. You act as if you do Haitians a favor by helping them Really! Education starts at home and until Dominicans acknowledge their true history and culture they will always believe its an expression to dress in KKK garb and hang men from the city square. Its not right. There are many Dominicans in NYC that are undocumented washing hair, mopping floors, babysitting, peeling potatoes and mangos on the corner…in NYC I see them. So for the DR to look down on Haitian people is a shame. Many of your people are not living the high life in NY either. Its disgusting!

45. Edward A Guzman.

46. Stop talking about Haitian people as if they are your charity case because they are Black. Many people will not go to DR because many are racist. I am of Dominican background as well as Haitian. I know both sides of the story. Dominican government is wrong. Maybe US Marshalls should invade Washington Heights, how would Dominicans like that! Gimme a break its racist.

47. Edward A Guzman Dominican people can learn a lot from the Civil Rights Movement and Dr. Martin Luther King. But they probably will not because he is Black! The country can learn a lot form writings and speeches of prominent Africa.
    n Americans during the civil rights movements!

48. Just lie Dominicans do in NYC and marry for US papers. I know I have plenty Dominican friends and family. DR is discriminating against Haitians while their people do the exact same in NYC! The issue is looking at these people as if they are not worthy and that is wrong. Dominicans come to USA and open beauty salons 99% of the workers are undocumented washing hair but their children are born in USA so they get Medicaid. Dominicans in the US are like Haitians in DR…mmmm.

My point here is Dominicans in NYC are not all legal they are not all living the high life and look down on Haitian people…really!

49. Edward A Guzman The Dominican young lady kicked out of Italy because attempted to claim Italian identity…the Italians sent her back to DR with her sash. She wasn't Italian o why would she try to run for Ms. Italy…that was a wake up call but Dominicans are too oblivious to see it!

50. I want everyone to read what Flores said. Who's looking down on who now?? Which one of us had a humble statement? I could go to the negative side, but where will that get me. Maybe to an uneducated answer that doesn't find a solution that could only build more hate between to sisters island. People please don't get fool by the ones that their heart is full of hate, if you want go to the Dominican Republic and see how many Haitians lives there, now ask why haven't they leave if we treat them so bad.

51. All I see is an island full of Africans (Haitians and Dominicans ) altogether and still consciously diseased by the seeds of Colonialism. Still today… Siblings of the same one parent but culturally/psychologically sickened…Heartbreaking! Maybe if someone shouted ARAWAK! the all might repent and awaken from the slumber..

52. Every Flores message promotes hates. I really don't get her point, what does that story has to do with this article? Because people like you is why these sister country does not get along. How about something positive? Like MLK said "You can't fight hate with hate, because only love can do that". I educated myself in DR, I know your opinions are not based on facts and you take small negative stories to make your own opinions.

53. Flores thanks you for your negativity and to try to make yourself feel better than other people. Let me educate you like you said. The Dominican Republic and Haiti has the same natural resource and at the end of the day my great great grand father fought your great great grand father for freedom. That your world leaders or president has not done a good job on moving Haiti forward it is not our problem. Still there's over 200,000 Haitians in DR and again they are there for a reason. DR is like Spain and like 50 other countries, if you are born there you are not a native of that country. This law doesn't only apply to Haitians. It applies to the rest of the world. Thank you for learning something today and I didn't have to put your people down on any of my comment to try to sound smart.

54. Akinloye Ojo says:

Edward A Guzman How I wish we all know history. Who were the people that helped to fight for freedom for both island nations (Haiti and Dominaca?). It might surprise all these modern day nationalists that they were largely Haitian militias. How stupid must we get, black people. Which nation was providing citizenship to Europeans recently to help 'even' out the color cue? Please remind us, Mr. Guzman.

55. Edward A Guzman, please get off your high horse, and don't get it twisted. The only reason Haitians are allowed into the DR is because your big businesses take advantage of the cheap labor, while your government looks the other way. So to act like you guys are "helping" Haitians from the goodness of your hearts is nothing but bull. Haitians, on the other hand, go to the DR because it is right next door, and Haiti's economic situation is desperate. Of course there are many good Dominicans, just as here are many good Haitians. But when you look at this from a "macro" point of view, it's all a question of dollars and cents.

56. Mr. Guzman, imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery. I don't see how anyone could be so proud of the only secret organization in history that is for terroristic attacks against African descendants, in the past and at the present advocating terrorism against African descendants living in America. When was the KKK ever active in Dominica that the Ministry of Culture considered the KKK to be apart of the Dominican culture and experience to be embrace and promote without considering the impact that his decisions will have on the lives of Dominicans living in the black communities in America. I surmise that you feel embrace by this, but you should not apologize for him, but call for his resignation for he ought to have known better than to approved this, and is defending the KKK as an integral part of the Dominican Culture and history, if he thinks it is, then he proves his self to be unqualified to hold that position for he does know the history of his Country or its Culture and is promoting cultural ignorance. I have Dominicans friends and they are good decent people.

57. Pascal that is old news. I know that, that's the same reason why any immigrant goes to another country. They try to better themselves while the other country takes advantage with cheaper wager. Doesn't only happens in the Dominican Republic, this happens worldwide. Now let's go to real facts!!! The Dominicana republic does not have the economy to attract immigrant, the united state in the other hand does and they deport any illegal person that entered the country. Why no one calls them racist??

58. I dont look at people based on nationality. I have Haitian friends and Puerto Rican friends. Someone always look for something negative to separate or hate another group of people. In DR a Haitian is always welcome to my house, the Dominican people have no control on what any politicians decide on their law.

59. Thank you for your comment. Every Haitian person that I met in America or the Dominican Republic are all hard working people, they always try to help their families and it is hard to be an immigrant.

60. I will like everyone to understand that when a government makes a decision, they don't always do what's best. Yes we elect them in office, but it doesn't represent 100% of our community. I know that we had a civil war, I know that Trujillo was a hard dictator. I will like everyone to understand that both countries suffer during those periods of time. It shows you that the country was so tire of Trujillo that they overcame something that not even the Cuban people could. I love reading point of views that does not involve hate, similar to this comment.

61. Flores unlike you I don't have to talk down to another nation or promote hate with my comment. I still don't know 1 problem in this world that has been solve for that matter.

62. Tara Amos says:

Danny Monegro Gonzalez ever heard of the one drop of blood rule lol? the rest of the world sees you as black.

63. Ines LO says:

I think denial is a powerful thing. I am a mental health professional/psychotherapist I understand what delusion is and I believe it's a mental health problem in our society. This is a chronic condition that folks in that country is going through, they may never come out of it because until they get treated or have reality check they will remain in the dark. this is serious psychological condition that these people are living in and its from the top to bottom.

64. The Kkk would be lynching them…idiots!!!

65. Fuck G.O D.
    GOVERNMENT,OPPRESSORS.DESTROY

66. Opal Pascoe says:

If you donot see colour you have a problem.

67. Opal Pascoe says:

The tourist nEed to stop going to the DR

68. James McCure says:

Ah those idiots….that's what lack of education do to those putos!

69. We do no see color… We are not white or black. The media and the racist world divides white and black. In the Dominican Republic we are all Dominicans.

70. Barvaro was just voted the number 1 beach in the Caribbean and again is the most tourist country in the Caribbean. Just like every poor country we have violence, but our people are humble. We don't wish bad on nobody!!

71. Barvaro was voted the number 1 beach in the Caribbean. It is sad how fast we forget which country opened the door for Haiti after the earthquake, which country doesn't charge for labor for immigrants(legal or not). Which country closed down their own airport just to have aid go to Haiti. We forgotten. Haiti received nearly $800 million dollars in donation by the world. Why don't you ask your leader where's that money and why Haiti doesn't look brand new right now!! The United States gave 18 months working visas. They starter deportation after the 18 months, are they racist?

72. Je Thomas says:

Being that one of the beach from Dr was name number one doesn't mean anything! Some of you guys don't know what humbled means, have you seen what's been going on in Dr and what your humbled people's been diing to those Haitians….it is absolutely disgusting. How would you like if the US was treating you and your people's the same ways. You guys will get a wake up called, and you'll see how it feels. Because you speak Spanish doesn't make you Spanish, and Dominicans are certainly not Spanish nor Europeans. Yes some of uou guys have pale white skins, but remember 70% of your DNA are from Africans, then Portuguese and Indians. Where do you think you guys get those ASS! HIPS! And LIPS from? Certainly not from Europeans caused i'm sure you see their shapes compared to Africans…stop being in denials of who you are. And just for the recrods, Dominicans get NO respect from any other Spanish speaking country, you guys are seeing as the lowest and the poorest of them all. So remember, your light skinned doesn't exclude you from being a Nigga…..so STOP your prejudice against your own! Caused it's pathetic.

73. Danny Monegro Gonzalez Patently false. The African % is much higher. I'll release an article about it soon enough.

74. wow.!! I am a Black / Dark Skin Dominican and this is really sad.! we Dominican are a poor country and look how dirty this Propaganda is.! so: from where you guys find out that The Dominican Republic’s Ministry of Culture is defending its decision to approve a group wearing Ku Klux Klan costumes during the country’s annual Carnival parade?? Really.!! ? this is really all we did was help HAITI all the time.! but as now there are more than 3 millions and we are a poor country we need the send back some of then as we got no money to support them

75. This is what happens when Anti Dominican propaganda is spread around because of misunderstanding of other ppl cultures.
    This is our Carnival, the first & oldest carnival in the New World. Our Carnival have different customs & memes but most of the times its about devils, evils things, horrible & monsters looking customs, in other words its almost basically a combination of hollohollowed looking custom with normal customs like indians or african looking customs & also europeans looking customs and lot of different ones.

The so called kkk people who dress as kkk were a bunch of
    12-17 years old kids/teens who majority were actually dark skins & it was something for fun, they all were taking it as a joke, nothing serious about it. In FACT the most irony part of this is that there was even HAITIANS!! within the kids who wear these customs for fun.

Picture

Here is the video of the kids/teens having fun and making fun of the customs, here you can actually see HAITIANS as well remember we have between 2-3 Million Illegal Haitians in D.R.

76. This is what happens when Anti Dominican propaganda is spread around because of misunderstanding of other ppl cultures.

The so called kkk people who dress as kkk were a bunch of

Picture

77. This is what happens when Anti Dominican propaganda is spread around because of misunderstanding of other ppl cultures.

The so called kkk people who dress as kkk were a bunch of

Picture

78. This is what happens when Anti Dominican propaganda is spread around because of misunderstanding of other ppl cultures.

The so called kkk people who dress as kkk were a bunch of

Picture

79. Flore… first of all, Dominican KNOW OUR HISTORY & WHO WE ARE…..

The problem comes when Black American want to JUDGE & LOOK at our culture, experience, history, identity, dynamic FROM AN AMERICANIZED point of vire, lent, racial identity & US racism…

This created a TOTALLY CONFUSION among Black American because they CANNOT understand our Identity.

Dominican Identity is based on NATIONAL & CULTURAL identity. Dominicans are extremely DIVERSE in races/colors and Mixes as well.

Dominicans are NOOOT the only Latinos who are Mixes of European, African & Native, this includes Puerto Rican, Cubans, Venezuelan, Panamanian, Colombian, Brazilians, etc etc
    YET no body judge these countries based on your Black American point of view.

Its only when it comes to Dominicans.

NATIONAL & CULTURAL Identity is SUPERIOR than RACIAL & COLOR Identity.

Dominican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, & rest of Latinos who are mixes of 3 races together with most of the world… have a NATIONAL/CULTURAL Identity.

The only people who are the minority and have a RACIAL/COLOR Identity are just Black & White Americans.

Black American DO NOT have a National Identity, this is why u rarely see black American identifying as just Americand or feeling proud to be Americans.

Unlike Dominican, Puerto Rican or Cuban feel proud to be Dominican, Puerto Rican or Cuban.

80. Aubrey Hart says:

I was goin to D.R for my vacation….I just cancelled my vavacation…

81. Dominicans are not racist, you Haitians if they are, remember the last earthquake, who helped them with everything and repeat everything they needed, if we were racists not had we helped, enough dirty and deceitful campaign, Haitians circulate the streets safely, I can not say the same of Dominicans in Haiti, hotels tell them not to go outside for fear of being killed.

82. These photos were taken on a carnival long ago, but you create whatever you want, whatever we are throwing shit, and the law is the law and must be respected but ask Bahamas and Brazil, they if deported and mistreat