10 Things Other Than Sports, Singing & Dancing Black People Have Been Great At

math teacher

Mathematics

Black people were the first to develop mathematics in Africa 37,000 years ago, as it was the first method of counting. Africans in the region known as modern-day Egypt, scripted textbooks about math that included division, multiplication, algebraic equations, fractions and geometric formulas to calculate the area and volume of shapes.

Source: taneter.org

mansa musa

Business/Economics

The richest man to ever live was a black man named Mansa Musa. Musa, who was an emperor of the great African empire Mali from 1312 to 1337, was one of the most influential leaders the world has ever known.

Mastering commerce and trade, Musa accumulated an estimated $400 billion during his reign, according to a new inflation-adjusted list by Forbes.com, making him the richest man in the history of the world.

Source: Huffington Post

69 thoughts on “10 Things Other Than Sports, Singing & Dancing Black People Have Been Great At

1. Ray Mcdowell says:

yea we did a lot of shit the white man don`t want to say we did

2. Benjó James says:

Egyptians and other North Africans are not, and were never black.

3. OrlandoStay Polo FreshPowell says:

Moron! That's like me saying southern eropeans were never white.

4. OrlandoStay Polo FreshPowell says:

The word Egypt is a Greek word comes from the root word Egyptos means land of the blacks. The Original name for Egypt is Kemet, took it from Balacks Africa is also a Greek word. Just like America is not the origname for this continent. Caucasian s love to steel our lagacy. Egypt was taken by the Arabs and the Greeks took it from the Arabs the Arabs t

people came from black people

5. how you see that where did you get your information

6. lisa about the pictures on the wall they aren't white?

7. why you so concerned with our history it's to late we know the truth its no turning back we know the truth

8. Ron Gunnerz Unstopable says:

coming from a white person of course!

9. lisa you know nothing about egypty or about african people,good night,,,,

10. Benjó James says:

Southern Europeans are white.

Egyptians had dark skin. But they were not Negroes.

11. Jasmine Reed says:

Love it!

12. Benjó James says:

Tarik Edmonson what truth? Give me evidence that ancient Egyptians were Negroes.

13. Benjó James says:

Arnold Peter Ndanshau you can barely spell. I doubt you're more intelligent and knowledgable than Lisa.

14. Benjó James says:

Ray Mcdowell such as?

15. Jacqueline Lee says:

Benjó James The term Negro was the white mans name for black Americans. Our roots are from Africa as you should know. Sense you think you are an expert on OUR history.

16. Rachel Etchells says:

Negroes? Were you born in, what, 1861? Why should their skin color matter anyway?

17. Dmax Lomax says:

Orlando, this is what what happens when certain ppl feel threatened by truth. It threatens their "false" believe of "Superiority" . Why do you think they removed the nose of The Great Sphinx. Why do you think this is not taught in Westerm schools. I had to learn this from my great grands and parents. Ppl like this do not want us to know the truth, but the world is starting to really educate themselves outside of America and this is when the 3rd EYE is opened. GOD BLESS.

18. I see that kkk grand dragon didn't have shit to say to that!!! #asschecked

19. I see that kkk grand dragon didn't have shit to say to that!!! #asschecked

20. Benjó James says:

Jacqueline Lee I know black people come from Africa. But not all Africans are Negroids (Sub-Saharan Africans).

21. Benjó James says:

Dmax Lomax what truth? Egyptians were not black. Are you threatened by that truth?

22. You can't handle the truth

23. This all looks like pseudohistory. The Egyptians were North African Caucasians. Black people have never developed a written language, built a ship, a building more then 1 story off the ground or even invented the wheel before whites showed up. This may be a politically incorrect thing to say but it is a fact.

24. Hady Nabil says:

this link gave me aids

25. Robert Murray King Tut lived 1,000 years before Alexander the Great was born. So that fact alone proves that White people didn't build no damn Pyramids in Egypt.

26. Aquil ExportQuality Hall says:

Benjó James anything to keep a black person down. So now you can be white with dark skin…gtfoh!

27. C.o. Lawshea says:

Good article, I noticed there are a few white supremacists commenting and try to deceive black people. Not surprised, it is in their nature; dogs bark and birds chirp and white people practice racism/white supremacy on a regular basis. When black people start learning somthing constructive white people will surley be there to refute, confuse, and deceive. As African people, we should always suspect our enemies, Satan's children, which are the one who classify themselves as white.

28. When is your next KKK meeting? read a book.

29. Gregory Lee Sewell says:

Black & White are colors ,if any one goes by these words ,must be a Fool ,stop looking and look in the mirror ,as your self for now on,LOL

30. Gregory Lee Sewell says:

**ASK**

31. C.o. Lawshea says:

Jacqueline Lee Do waste your time trying to educate these albanoids. They come here looking for conflict, its their nature.

32. C.o. Lawshea says:

Joseph Butler Its not our job to educate or reform them; our job is either to totally dismantle their system or completely separate from them.

33. I don't think it was the link I think it was all of your camel fucking

34. Black people are indigenous to north Africa everyone else come from outside of the continent. The Nile valley begins in modern day Uganda and goes all of the way down. Why the hell would the population of black people suddenly stop right before the end of the river you fucking dumbass.

35. Loskar Shah says:

such as helping europe come out of the dark ages,built the first univeristy in europe it's called salamanca,built most of the castle you saw in europe this is why we have our pictures all over europe ,i can keep going benjo james don't be mad you cannot keep us down forever and you'are a black man whitout melanin thank you

36. Loskar Shah says:

que passa BENJO?? talk to me i will fight you whit your own method

37. Loskar Shah says:

you make me sick get off this page this is not for you

38. Clive Hewitt says:

Lisa it would be a biological mistake to have a white ancient Kemet (Egypt). The natural eco system of the region would simply not support white skin. And stop confusing ancient terminologies for the indigenous people from the northern and eastern region of the African continent. Words such as Berber, Moor, Arab are such examples that describes the same people at various time in history. Up until now i am yet to learn what or who is a semitic. I have not read or heard of an intelligent description. Like most of the region in question it went from Black to Brown to now white.

39. Clive Hewitt says:

40. Clive Hewitt says:

Benjo James the ancient Greeks said the Egyptians were black, we are talking about eye witness account not modern day prejudices which was not around them.In fact ancient Rome had 3 African popes and emperors. The first north African Roman emperor was called Septimius Severus and he ruled from 193 ce to 211 ce. His marble statue is standing in the British Museum.

41. Lisa Skeen says:

Thats racest? Just cause you are black you dont get to make up your facts.

42. Lisa Skeen says:

Clive Hewitt no one is saying white. Persians dont concider themselves white. Just because I am saying Egyptians are not black does not mean I dont understand that african people and culture have contributed alot. I dont like misinformation when it comes from a mouth of any race.

43. Lisa Skeen says:

Tarik Edmonson "Our" history is the history of the human race, sorry you are so separitist

44. Clive Hewitt says:

Benjó James the word negro is a contemporary word which denotes Africans that did not developed a writing system and may not have recorded their history literary. Nevertheless they still like other indigenous people do have a unique culture and history.

45. Nuno Graça says:

i think you never had called a man from middle east a white man. you just call hem terrorist or other thing but you think you are superior because your white but wath your doing right now is defending the egyptians because you will be against black people and the next time you will defend the black people against egyptians because some one will say that the egyptians invented numbers.

46. Nuno Graça says:

to white people, black people never had invented nothing and they don't support to listen when they say black people are better in something like sports. they allways inventing a excuse but they think they are better or smarter but one day they will go to africa and see that we are not like him killing when you see someone different.

i dont hate white people. i just hate racist people

47. Paúl S. Gary says:

I just tweeted this so people can know our history.
    I'm no expert on anything & never will be but I make it my business to know not only the firsts of our history but more importantly, what they went through to make history.
    there is nothing I do that other people cannot do.

48. Paúl S. Gary says:

Brian Stamps, I was waitin' to hear some input from you on this one. I've learned to be patient.

49. Lisa Skeen says:

Thomas just because I don't believe Egyptians were negros dosnt mean I am racist. if I don't agree with some thing Israel is doing it dosnt mean I hate jews

50. OG Ongapheli says:

Lisa Skeen keep your racist nose out of our business. This is our history and we don't need your "expertise" our history. You can tell your handlers it's too late, we are already awake! You are just an agent provocateur!

51. the rest of the truth can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/BlackHistoryChannel1 and on the google page to it

52. Looks like a modern Egyptian to me. Unless that photo is thousands of years old. You're a bigger idiot than I thought.

53. The issue isn't "what is history" but what people "think should be history". In the end we all came from Africa, thus all progress in the human race is, technically, from Africa. Which is fine, but even that broad reading won't satiate the race arsonists on this site

54. Lisa Skeen says:

Don't mean to be argumentative mark yolktern but I was taught that civilization started in Mesopotamia ( modern day Iraq) And that is the continent of Asia. Just because I am precise and try to deal with facts doesn't mean I am racist. people on this site really like to throw that word if you don't agree with everything you say. And to that lady who said why am I concerning my self, it is her history? Sorry lady it is human history and we share it.

55. Lisa Skeen You're trying too hard! You're not fooling anyone.

56. Eri Ka says:

I'm not Black, but you can't hide that you are involving Racism. Please don't Envy. And still after all this years of denigration, still is here in this generations.

57. CORRECTION! Not all people are people to white people. Black people were clearly nothing but objects to their devious economical agenda and the target of their very accute inferiority complex. The truth needs to be told loud and clear now. Not mildly. The pompous nature of a bunch of liars walking like their [email protected]#$ don't stink and requiring black people to run 1000 unecessary miles of struggle is unacceptable. So this here is BIG.

58. What is your purpose in this discussion? Seems that you are trying to inject doubt into our calculations. Lisa grow the hell up. WHITENESS IS A FRAUD! Get it? You don't see black people going around in CNN, CBS, FOX, ABC injecting contradictions in comment sections do you? Why are you feeling threatened by this website? What's your agenda? WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.

59. Eri Ka What's your point?

60. Lee Johnson says:

Nothing special from one race to another. Just people being people. Racism starts when you try to separate them.

61. Linda Cain says:

Lisa Skeen, All races stem from Black a known fact, God said that I will call my son, Jesus out of Egypt, God the creator only son Jesus is black, it's all scripture, there were a curse the prophet Elijah placed on his servant for lying, its in the bible.. he cursed his generations forever, meaning that they would never be black again, that's how the white race came into being. The things you have been taught by white professors and white archaeologist were lies…do some real research it will blow your mind once you know the truth come back and post.

62. Lisa they are wrong or plain lie. I was taught that too but was also taught the Norsemen or Vikings were uneducated barbarians but now low and behold, new, modern educatiors (white people no doubt) claim that they were a highly advanced bunch based on what? A few pottery shards and some metal fragments. Therefore, what you and I were "taught" was nothing more than speculation and white Supremacy. I've BEEN to Egypt and studied it 20 years ago. It was Nubian at its root and they will tell you themselves unlike the liars of European descent..no all..but most.

63. Chris Gaines says:

I don't how learning about one's history, and embracing one's culture is being racism. It's only racsits when you start talking down on others.

64. Danny White says:

I honestly dont know why black people keep thinking Egyptians are black, there is no archeological or scientific proof to support this, Egyptians are Egyptians, they look more middle eastern than black.

65. Malcolm Beck says:

That Lisa person is prety much the poster child for white suprmacy in this country, lying about facts, and trying to decree that she and here malignant people were not simple cave dwellers from the cacasoids. Must me all those "His Story" books they make you read in this crowed up country!