Evelyn Lozada Suffers Backlash From Devoted Fans

Evelyn Lozada is forced to deal with the backlash from her fans after posting her blog update from episode 8, season four of Basketball Wives. The audience saw Tami Roman and Shaunie O’Neal recap on Evelyn’s untamed temper but the surprise was Suzie playing mediator between Jennifer Williams and Royce Reed. By the end of the episode Jenn and Royce had squashed their beef without anyone threatening to punch the other in the face. Ev wasn’t buying the nonviolent reunion.

Here’s a snippet from her blog post:

“Let’s get to the truth regarding the Jen and Royce meeting and you know I will keep it 100!  Jen didn’t want to film that scene, she did it because she needed camera time.  This was something that was forced.  You know I hear everything behind the scenes and she was def off it!  Not to mention, I find it ironic that she would apologize to Royce, but hasn’t apologized to me yet.”

Two hundred comments later from her “fans” and it’s obvious that no one is buying Evelyn’s take on things.

Princess Tiffany kicked it off when she wrote,

THIS IS JUST MY VIEW FROM WHAT I SEE ON TV. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS TO BE TAMMY NOT KENYA. THE WHOLE JEN AND ROYCE MEETING TO ME WAS A LOT BETTER THAN YOUR MEETING WITH JEN. JEN DID APOLOGIZE TO YOU BUT INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO HER YOU ACTED AS IF SHE WAS JUST A RANDOM CHIC YOU JUST MET. YOU DOn’t TREAT PEOPLE THAT YOU CALL YOUR REAL FRIENDS LIKE THAT AM I AM SORRY YOU ARE WRONG. NOW ON YOUR ANGER I DOn’t KNOW WHAT IN YOUR MIND AT OVER THE AGE OF 21 THAT IT IS OK TO THROW ITEMS AND FIGHT TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS. I NEED YOU TO GROW UP AND BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR PEOPLE.

Canesha Lock added,

Evelyn…Jen apologized to you and in my opinion you have some part in being wrong as well just like she didn’t pick up the phone to call you….you didn’t pick up the phone to call her one thing about being best friends is that you push through your differences….she hasn’t once talked negative about you on the show but yet you continue to keep her as a topic in your convos at the end of the day sometimes the people who hokd on to anger are usually the ones who are wrong….

Jayzmine Brown added,

Jen an “F-list” celebrity. I hope you know you are one to right? #imjustsayingbooboo.If we going to keep it real then lets keep it all the way real. And I use to like you but your attitude is such a turn off I don’t know how Chad finds that attractive. And Nia def seems like a yes man everything you said last night she was agreeing to. Girl Get your life(Tamar Braxton voice.) For someone who is about to get married something is definitley not right with you. Get it together BooBoo(Ur voice).

The comments continued in the same vain. What do you think of Evelyn’s behavior on this season of Basketball Wives?

0 thoughts on “Evelyn Lozada Suffers Backlash From Devoted Fans

1. Rosalind says:

I think Evelyn is wack she thinks she is all that and so far as a friend she is not. Too old for her butt to be acting like that on national television. Jennifer is right and she is doing her own thing positively. I feel really bad for Evelyn I guess she needs the money. But remember what goes up must come down and if she keeps it up, God will show her sooner than she thinks. I hope she can get her life together and get herself straight. It is all about self love. Mean and evil go hand in hand. You cant have a private life in the public world. you will be judged. Sorry this is how I see it. God bless all of my sisters that are doing it right and not letting the Hollywood life take over your mind. It is not worth it.

2. Vanessa says:

Oh you guy’s don’t do it, it ain’t that serious (laughs)!!

3. Hello says:

Evelyn is the most ghetto woman on the plant, next to Tami. How can everyone have so much respect for her with all her bottle throwing, glass throwing, hitting people over the head w/her purse… not to mention her High School “conversations” about who said what to who about who. Who cares? This b-tch is an embarrassment. She’s not even ashamed of her family living in the projects. Please!

4. LADY ME says:

Evelyn is just a b_tch that want a rich husband, she was the first to tell Jen not to accept Eric cheating but Chad can cheat on her ass and she just smile and go on. As long as she didn’t have a man and Jen did she was all over Jen but as soon as she hooked up with her cheating ass man she kicked the girl to the curve. With friends like those back biting ass ladies who needs friends.

5. giggle says:

Evelyn has an issue with blameing herself. she never wants to admit that “hum. maybe i am the issue.” This is why she will go no further than a reality show and even if she does its only going to be for a small portion of life. Despit what is being shown on camera, we the audience take in what we see and what I see is an angry ass insecure, jelouse and devious acting bitch. Evelyn is mad that jen is making it and she isn’t, stop tryna make jennifer be the blame and look at ya self. your store is closing, and your book deal probably isnt going to get that far because nobody wants to read about a insecure self hating bitch. Get over ya self because its not cute.

6. rabot3046 says:

Evelyn,

Please look in the mirror to see what is really going on, my first thoughts pretty woman, smart and ran a buisness wow much accomplished and a daughter in college. that was then now I see all this anger on the surface it’s not pretty looks like it getting worst, seek help, you are not displaying anything positive nothing nada and If I was Chad i would pack and go running, I know this is reality tv is it worth it to display yourself in such a negative manner, classless manner, all that street talk who does that , I know you’re better then that. This comes from the Heart!! Wishing the Best there is, you are acting like a grown up bully is not pretty, my friends and I decided to stop doing the Monday nite BW too much of nothing.
    Hopefully a show will come along with Women getting along and embracing their faith, family and friendship and empowering one another not beating up and hurting one another.

Peace,
    Deb

7. G says:

Evelyn is a very classless woman. Didn’t her mother ever teach her how to act like a “LADY”. She is very beautiful on the outside but her interself is REALLY ugly. Her anger, fighting and name calling show how insecure she is about herself and all that she has going for her is face. She should really sit back and watch this season to get a check on herself. If she did maybe then she can come back next year and have a different prospective what she could be.

8. punch17 says:

eve behavior was very much on call for I an a shame for her when she first start the show I use to like her but now she is not keeping it real at all I wander if she remember how she use to rag on Royce and call her a bum bitch sooooooooo its ok for her to call people bum bitch but not ok for others to do the same go back and play the clip with her and Royce see the names she call Royce from the shoe she wear to the nightwear Eve I am sorry but you are out of control. Jen has apologized to you what more do you want. you need some help

9. Ron says:

Deb,

It’s very kind of you to give credit for things that many of us have accomplished with less resources. I will not comment on her physical attributes, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We know that make up artists can do wonders. Many single women have started and still operate successful businesses. Some have the business acumen while others blend a mix of business acumen and college education. As we see, Evelyn has had to close her shoe store. She is not the only parent to send a child to college. MANY, MANY single parents have done so. I am a single parent of two daughters. My oldest daughter has a MS in Speech and Hearing Science and works as a Certified Speech Language Pathologist. My youngest daughter just graduated with a BBA in Finance and a minor in International Business. She will be in Europe this summer for a study abroad and will be starting grad school in the spring. She has accomplished this after taking ill in her junior year and becoming legally blind. My point here is that, as a single parent, my two daughters have accomplished much and I did not have to sleep with any ball players for that to happen. I have a MBA and work as a College administrator. So, we are regular people, but we have been successful with no drama and without being a gold digger. I am EXTREMELY proud of what we have accomplished…IT IS ALL US AND GOD’S GRACE!! I don’t know that Evelyn really knows what it is to sacrifice for your child…I have to take care of their needs, so I cannot get that pair of shoes or that dress this month.
    I’m not knocking your post, but just putting another perspective out there. There are more parents like me, I am sure.

10. coco says:

Tammy and Evelyn are the most disgusting excuse for women ever. They need someone to humiliate them one good time. Trust me,these two cowards will run like the moronic chickens they are. My apologies to the chickens, they do not deserve to be compare to thise bacterial pieces of excrement!