- A Twitter debate is circled around Michael B. Jordan once again. People are a little bothered that Jordan is dating a Latina.
- President Trump takes to Twitter to tell Kim Jong Un that “his button is bigger.” President Trump tweeted “North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the ‘Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.’ Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!”
- Coachella announces 2018 lineup headlined by Beyonce and Eminem. The music festival will include performances by the Weeknd and Cardi B.
- Tamar Braxton deleted her Instagram account amid all the rumors of her still being with estranged husband Vincent Herbert.
- Democratic Doug Jones who won in red-state Alabama gets sworn in January 3, 2017.
Comments: Get Heard