- Obama sat down with Prince Harry to discuss President Trump’s inauguration, life after the White House, and why we should be optimistic about the future.
- Pop star Rihanna takes to Instagram to mourn the death of her cousin. The day after Christmas her cousin was fatally shot.
- NBC alters its sexual harassment policy following the firing of Matt Lauer. NBC said they are taking a zero-tolerance approach. They have issued a hugging policy which states “If you wish to hug a colleague, you have to do a quick hug, then an immediate release, and step away to avoid body contact.”
- Authorities plan to increase security at the 128th annual Rose Parade after Vegas massacre. Law enforcement will add stronger barricades, more checkpoints, and heavy police presence along the parade route to ensure safety for everyone.
- After a hacker allegedly released naked images and videos of rapper Cardi B and a tape of her fiancé Offset cheating, Cardi B promises fans she will seek legal action.
Comments: Get Heard