Q: I can’t remember my username/password! What do I do?
Q. What is the cancellation and refund policy?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. When you cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle. Each billing cycle is four weeks, so your access will continue for the remainder of the current four-week period.
Q. How do I complete the subscription process if I already have a username and password:
2. Click on Login (in the lower left of the screen, below the “Create My Account” button)
3. Log in using the user name and password that you signed-up with last night.
4. If the ABS Subscription is more than $9.75, click on the red x to empty the cart
5. Then Click on “SUBSCRIBE NOW”
6. Click on the “Click To Pay” button
7. Entire your card information and you should be complete.
Q: Do I have to use a social media account? Will my personal information be compromised?
You do not have to use a social media account. Those options are available to make it easier for readers to log in to our system with pre-registered accounts. If you don’t have a pre-existing social media account, you can create an ABS Prime account that won’t be attached to any social media site. If you do use a Google, Facebook, Twitter, or Yahoo account your data will still be private.