Translate »
Wednesday, October 29th, 2014

5 Reasons America Is Unjustly Afraid Of Young Black Men

black-on-black-crimeMisreported Statistics Used to Reinforce Black Men as Violent

One statistic commonly misused by a misleading media is: 49% of murder victims are black men. 93% of those are killed by other blacks. However, that racial exclusivity was also true for white victims of violent crime—86 percent were killed by white offenders. This is because there’s no such thing as “black-on-black” crime. These statistics ring true for all races in America, because people of a particular race tend to live in the same neighborhoods.

A statistic that is rarely even spoken about though, is: according to the 2011 FBI report on hate crimes, racial bias accounted for 46.9 percent of those. That is almost half of hate crimes. That means we still have a race problem in America.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Comments

1. Cheryl Hinnant says:

One, we have to stop buying into white media. Two, we need to continue to create our own media and reality. Who cares what white people or media think. They are our oppressors… not our masters.

2. Cheryl Mason says:

We care what white people think because they hold the power to create laws policies rules that affect our lives, and if we don't pay attention to what they say we will end up in chains and gas chambers.

3. Anonymous says:

Why don't Blacks build their own 1st world nations?

4. Tamar Taylor says:

We did…..its called america

5. Again , Black folks crying about what white folks did to us instead of focusing on what we need to do to move forward…

6. Oppressors?…Black men Killing other Black men at a rate no other race does is not oppressive?..Blacks detroying ,throwing trash on the ground and not taking care of our own neighborhoods in not oppressive?.. Calling Black women the same women that raised us and gave us life Bitches and Hoes is not oppressive?..Refusing to learn and embracing ,pimping , killing , and Disrespect is not oppresive?..Black folks are doing the oppressing….White folks finished their job long ago.

7. hell they doing that with out laws now giving young blk men 30,to 40 yrs for same crime white person commit they get probation and slap on risk,,prison is slavery for black people,,

8. Devan Clark learn to read.

9. Daron Walter and an attack on voting rights en mass too. once they have a record they cant vote, if i understand the rules correctly. that means on multiple fronts black people are being robbed of their voting rights.

10. seriously, learn to read.

11. Cheryl Hinnant says:

Devan Clark, I recommend you read your world history and review the continued oppressive Jim Crow laws that are still in affect, today.

FYI, whites use and buy more drugs than black people. Why? There are 168 million whites with a medium savings of $130K, and only 36 million blacks with a medium savings of $5800. Whites commit more brutal crimes and the biggest financial crimes in the history of the world.

White people benefited from 500 years of free inhumane labor. Murdered up to 50 million Indians and don't get me started on war crimes.

The actions of black people pale in comparison to white men. I recommend you read Howard Zinns, The People's History, then get back to me. getoffmoney.com

12. Cheryl Hinnant says:

Cheryl, we give white men our power… without our money and consent, no one has power over you.

13. I don't need to read a thing , I'm well aware of what you speak of . Now what are you going to do about it ?. Keep crying about what white folks do to us ?. Unlike you I could care less what white folks say or do to us . They will never change but we as a black people can do Better and quit trying to blame and embrace our old masters . Fuck white folks

14. These post crack me up , Bi-racial and ambiguous looking folks that don't even look black telling me what oppression is . Talking about go read a book . You MFs walk around but most people don't even treat you like they treat most real black people . I'm a Black man , I know what racism is , I don't have long wavy hair down my back , pointy features and light skin . So all you fake wanna be ass Negros STFU , because you don't live in a real black world , I do . I see daily how we treat ourselves , I have the right to speak on it because I live it everyday .

15. Trip Piper says:

I agree with you. But Mixed raced people do experience some oppression but not as much as we do. What they go through is like a cake walk for us

16. Trip Piper says:

Trends by race
    Blacks were disproportionately represented among homicide
    victims and o enders
    In 2008, the homicide victimization rate for blacks (19.6
    homicides per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for
    whites (3.3 homicides per 100,000).
    Th e victimization rate for blacks peaked in the early 1990s,
    reaching a high of 39.4 homicides per 100,000 in 1991 ( gure 17).
    Aft er 1991, the victimization rate for blacks fell until 1999, when
    it stabilized near 20 homicides per 100,000.
    In 2008, the off ending rate for blacks (24.7 off enders per
    100,000) was 7 times higher than the rate for whites (3.4
    off enders per 100,000) ( gure 18).
    Th e off ending rate for blacks showed a similar pattern to the
    victimization rate, peaking in the early 1990s at a high of 51.1
    off enders per 100,000 in 1991.
    Aft er 1991, the off ending rate for blacks declined until it reached
    24 per 100,000 in 2004. Th e rate has since fl uctuated, increasing
    to 28.4 off enders per 100,000 in 2006 before falling again to 24.7
    off enders per 100,000 in 2008.

17. In all instances, we, as a people, have assisted in our downtrodden imagery. Sherman, as much respect as I have for him, had to know that the way he carries himself will, unfortunately, reflect on the image of persons who LOOK like him universally. Unfair, yes, but it is imperative that we return to our ROOTS. We were elegant, class personified, nationals traveled by any means to 'come to the southern region' to learn of those people from Africa. As far removed as we may be in body, we are not supposed to be removed in mind and character. We should be the example of all things good. For example, without the use of drugs, they can not arrest us for non-violent crimes, therefore the number of us in the 'system' would significantly decrease. Let's do this, my people… I KNOW we can!