43. She never graduated from high school.
44. Jay Z’s verse on her single Umbrella was kept secret from her until she heard the final version.
45. She reportedly has 23 tattoos and counting.
46. In 2012, she was one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
47. Nearly every pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes that Rihanna wears are custom-made, due to her friendship with the designer and the fact that she wears a size 9.
48. She was discovered by two producers who were vacationing in Barbados.
49. She used to sell clothing with her dad at a street stall.
50. She won her second Grammy for Run This Town with rappers Jay Z and Kanye West.