16 thoughts on “11 Interesting And Little-Known Facts About Martin Luther King Jr.

1. Neil Nelson says:

Awesome article!

2. Glester Thorpe says:

I agree, I didn't know most of these things about the King.

3. Chell Ray says:

I enjoyed reading thise facts about MLK that MOST people don't know….

4. Greg Maddox says:

They forgot the part that he was a government agent to counter Malcolmn X movement…like Ghundi

5. Andre Moore says:

Wow you learn something new everyday

6. you must be uneducated dumbass

7. Great article on Dr. King

8. Carol Travis Butler says:

Wonderful to read these little known facts about Dr. King

9. I did love reading these facts. Thank You.

10. Bankie Grey-Johnson says:

Outrageous!.. MLK's movement started before Malcolm's… and Ghandi was waaay before both of em.. do ur research before spewing garbage!

11. Greg Maddox says:

Ill take it that this is new infomation for u all…Antron Dadrian Bailey and Bankir Grey-Johnson … I did the research and was shocked when i read it too. I hope u two can do the same and not call ppl name or assume it garbage…

12. Greg Maddox, my uncles knew both Malcolm X and MLK before their passing.. To be honest, both men were killed by our gov't..

13. I found out his real by making my son do a artical on MLK. . When I seen I was so baffled cuz dat was never mentioned b4

14. Nayzeth Nicole Luna says:

they forgot the part about i have dream or maybe i was lazy to read that part

15. I will always love Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and what he did not only for the Lord, but also for mankind. I can still remember the sadness that came over our house like a cloud on the fateful evening of April 4, 1968. For those who might be interested, this is one tribute to Dr. King. It looks at the tremendous pressures during what I call "The Passion Years":