- Nelly’s girlfriend Shantel Jackson says the sexual assault allegations against the rapper are false. She says the women who accused the Nelly are lying because she was “at those venues, in the dressing rooms, and on that tour bus” where the victims claimed it happened.
- Dr. Simone of ‘Married to Medicine’ said her marriage is over. The reality star plans to divorce her husband Cecil Whitmore. She says “I have reached a place where I am in a marriage where I do not feel loved.”
- NAACP is suing the Trump Administration for a decision to terminate the temporary protected status, or TPS, of tens of thousands of Haitians living in the U.S.
- Janet Jackson presents Missy Elliot with the ‘Visionary’ award at Essence magazine’s pre-Grammy event. Janet Jackson gave a very heartfelt speech that brought Missy Elliott to tears. Janet said, “Some women are able to make their mark in some of these fields, but there’s only one woman who has made her mark in all of these fields.”
- Vanity Fair gives extra limbs to Oprah and Reese Witherspoon. The photos appear to show Oprah with three hands and Witherspoon with three legs.
Comments: Get Heard