- John Dickerson makes his debut Wednesday, Jan. 10 as the third host on CBS ‘This Morning.’ CBS News president David Rhodes made the announcement Tuesday, Jan. 9 that John Dickerson will replace Charlie Rose. Dickerson joins Gayle King and Norah O’Donnell.
- Serena Williams and her new baby girl Alexis Olympia Jr. land cover of Vogue. Serena discusses the health complications she faced after her first childbirth in the February issue.
- The Israeli forces arrest 11 Palestinians in an overnight raid. They were detained because they were believed to be apart of “suspected involvement in terrorist activities,” the army claimed.
- Nas and Kelis create new custody agreement. Although Nas complained about Kelis’ lack of cooperation with him visiting their 8-year old son in the past, they both agreed on dates and times for visitation.
- Rescuers continue to search for mudslide survivors. After the wildfires in southern California, officials said the burned brush and charred soiled created a layer that prevented water absorption and triggered the mudslide. At least 13 people are dead, 160 injured and over 300 people are trapped.
Comments: Get Heard