Terry Crews Makes Good On Promise to File Report Against Alleged Sexual Assaulter

"We're going all the way."

0
1244

Terry Crews has filed a police report against his alleged sexual assaulter. The actor was seen walking out of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Hollywood division by TMZ cameras on Wednesday, Nov. 8.

“People have to be held accountable,” he tells a photographer of why he decided to file a report before adding he plans to file a lawsuit. “We’re gonna go all in.”

Although Crews declined to name who was the Hollywood honcho that groped him at an event last year, Variety reported a name on Friday, Nov. 3. The trade publication said Crews had been preparing to name Adam Venit as his assaulter. Venit was the longtime head of WME agency’s motion picture group and after Crews publicly detailed his assault, the agency placed Venit on leave in November as it investigates.


The Sexual Assault Scandal Rocking Hollywood

Did Conde Nast Preempt Backlash By Banning Work of Photographer Who Has History of Sexual Assault Claims?

‘Rush Hour’ Director, Brett Ratner Faces Allegations of Sexual Misconduct from Six Women

Jane Fonda Says Sexual Harassment Has Been ‘Going On a Long Time to Black Women’


In an Oct. 10 Twitter thread, Crews, a WME client, detailed what the executive did to him in front of his wife. He said he was inspired to share his story after accusations against Harvey Weinstein became public.

 

Comments: Get Heard