Translate »
Wednesday, October 29th, 2014

Culture vs. Racism: Is This The Answer to Changing the Future For Black America?

Political commentator Dinesh D’Sousa thinks he knows why some Black cultures succeed and others do not.

Comments

1. Farntella Graham says:

can't complete with white culture? R U serious? Black culture inferior to the barbaric, war-loving white culture? Come again? this is one of the most racist interviews I have heard in a long time. level the playing field and then lets talk. the condition of the underclass has gotten worse over the last 25 years because of the "coupe" that took place in the country which fundamentally changed the direction of this country following the civil rights era. money was redirected away from the advancement of Black people to the advancement of non-americans wherever they be and into the military industrial complex. I cannot believe the racist, dirty tone of this article and what happened to my previous comments on this subject? too much truth?
    oh, I forgot, in white culture, truth is an offense.

2. Farntella Graham says:

These two clowns are a joke.

3. IKR!!! WTF!!!

4. Crazie Flawed Narcissistic-VampDoll says:

Talib Abdur-Rahman I'm sorry but they cant tell me shit i dont know nor can they tell me what i do know.

5. Anonymous says:

This is rich coming from Dinesh Desouza who hails from India, a country where gang rape is a rite of passage for young men. India is the only country/culture in the world where a woman can be punished by gang rape and police men regularly participate in gang rape and murder of young girls. So when he speaks of inferior cultures I'm not sure what he's speaking of.

6. Yes we have a inferior culture in which we produce Black Wall street Rosewood Negro Leagues and etc. What is the common thing with all these things. They where where a threat to white economic control and growth. Please black people don't take serious this clown Dinesh D’Sousa. He's a self hating Indian who represent white power with a dark looking face. History shows with our own self determination/cultures we create power civilization empires and etc.

7. Sundiata Keita says:

this is to promote his second anti-Obama movie he got coming out next week.

8. Russell Lawrence Benford says:

two racists talking about what's wrong with black people

9. Farntella Graham says:

right. hahahaha

10. Fulani Yira says:

What whites discuss about Blacks when we are not in the room…Listen to how he breaks down "rational racism of the nonblack man…Are you listening black people. Create your own fucking cab driving system. Create your own got damn schools. Stop patronizing these white made institutions. They don't have to pick you up in the cab, they don't have to create the same education system as them, they don't have allow you to have the same quality of life, as whites as D'Sousa clearly states…he agrees it is the cab driver's right not to pick you up. So, I will ask, when will us blacks get it? If not now, when?

11. Fulani Yira says:

12. Michelle Kirkwood says:

Seriously, I saw this BS before—D'Souza is nothing but a bootlicking conservative and racist as hell–in fact, his sorry a** just got arrested for getting illegal campaign contributions. So screw hi—I don't give any credence to anything he says. That whole interview is bull****. I guess the white underclass dosen't exist either, huh?

13. Farntella Graham says:

Michelle Kirkwood oh, okay, I have been seeing him on tv interviews lately. he has a movie out. he works for the american enterprise insitute, a propaganda think tank..

14. Farntella Graham says:

15. Farntella Graham says:

this man, d'sousa, is an agent for the elite. he "won" a debate this week, at the freedomfest 2014, where a "jury" found him not guilty of destroying america'ss reputation in the world because of its foreign policy. this man "won' against some of the greatest minds in america: people like steve forbs, ex-generals and former secretaries of state. where they got this jury from is beyond me, but this " jury" found this jerk, 'not guilty" as charged. to me, this reinforced the "captured" status of america. this country is in real trouble.