Translate »
Sunday, November 23rd, 2014

‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Season 6, Episode 14: ‘Peaches Divided’

'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 6, Episode 14- 'Peaches Divided'

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 6, episode 14: “Peaches Divided” airs Sunday on Bravo.

In this episode, NeNe’s party ends up turning sour once Apollo starts taking shots at Kenya’s friend, Brandon. Kandi calls out Natalie and her husband about her “hustler” allegations against Todd. Things get even worse once Cynthia and Peter are dragged into the discussion causing Kandi to revolt against everyone. The next day, everyone tries to recount what happened the previous night and each person has a different recollection of what went down. Kandi wants to bring all the ladies together at a spa to make amends.

Bravo describes the show as follows:

The series delves into the lives of six sassy women from Atlanta’s social elite. Juggling families, careers and a packed personal calendar, the Real Housewives live their triumphs and frustrations out loud. Atlanta continues to be a character in itself as one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America. These driven and ambitious women prove that they’re not just Housewives, but entrepreneurs, doting mothers, and feisty Southern women.

“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” season 6, episode 14  airs Feb. 9 at 8 p.m. EST on Bravo.

Comments

1. Mary Platt Leffert says:

Kenya needs to be taking off of this show as for being a Miss USA doesn't show younger women what they tend to do with their lives after this. She is uncalled for and has no self respect for anyone but herself and that is not what she should show other young women. To bad she was elected. Bad choice.

2. Sandra Kemp says:

I'm really disappointed in Cynthia. She started this mess and she is still lying. She was all up in Kandi's face because she knew her guilt.

3. I first want to say NeNe u r a stupid bitch u knew exactly what u were doing when u had the pajama party. I had respect 4 u when u seem like u were trying to have everyone gel but now I see ur an untrustworthy double crossing bitch. U were pacing back n forth like u were on drugs trying to edge shit on. Also if any of the girls want to have meaningful relationships they need to do it without u, Cynthia, her sister, and Cynthia's faggot ass husband. Mandi take a breather n let Melony's lonely ass roll of our shoulders. Notice her own man doesnt want to b around her.I've lost all respect 4 this show due to Cynthia n NeNe. Also Kenya please tell ur friend to press charges on Apollo bcuz there is no reason 4 him to act like a damn animal. If anyone got anything to say holla at me this is "S" from the 'Cuse. Mandi n Kenya holla cuz I got y'all back.

4. Paula Russell Drummond says:

All these women are messy, especially nene big bird azz

5. Total hood rats -.done watching these disgusting women and so called men. Tonight's episode a disgrace.

6. Total hood rats -.done watching these disgusting women and so called men. Tonight's episode a disgrace.

7. From seeing the last episode I see NeNe still wants it to b all about her what a sad case. A word of advice to NeNe "activity does not mean productivity".

8. Michele Matthews says:

nene plan went well. she intended to start this mess. why would you as those questions when you know it was drama between some couples as it was.

9. NeNe started this mess by the questions she was asking. She is trying to blame it on Kenya, because she is jealous of her, but that won't fly! She is a trouble maker, and has been starting trouble every since the show began.

10. Betty Cartwright says:

Kenya can be a mess, but she was not wrong this time. Cynthia and Nene both started the crap and now they have selective memory. He grabbed Kenya arm and Apollo should go to jail period.

11. Nene intended to bring up these issues. I don't think she thought it would go this far. But I fault Cynthia for running back and telling the whole thing. That's when Kenya first made the comment about Natalie being Chris' common-law wife. Then Nene had the party where she brought up the issue to clear the air with all parties present. Chris was about to speak on it (which he should have) when Kenya charged across the room. Chris intervened and we all saw what happened after that.

12. I agree with most people who posted it was Nene and Cynthia who started and kept the mess going. Nene was wrong for her homophobic comment about Brandon. Nene, like most bullies, gets the mess started then wants to play innocent. She maybe the highest paid real housewives cast member, but it could end tomorrow. So, Big Bird Nene better put some of that cash away for a rainy, rainy day. She is also the oldest of the cast members, so her days in the sun are numbered. Nobody wants to see a 50 year old fat woman flirting around in a nightie.

13. I think this time it was NeNe and Christopher fault. NeNe never should have started the conversation, and Christopher never should have grabbed Kenya's arm. Apollo should apologize to Brandon.

14. Hold it! Kenya should not have charged across the room. After she tried to give late points on the bus trip, she deserved a read. Cynthia stay out of people face. Own it. And your sister needs to go home

15. SHAME on you NeNe!!!!! you instigated the fight between everyone, asking those stupid and manipulated questions, knowing what was going on with each other, and Apollo you need to go back to prison or get anger management classes.

16. Take.ownership – Kenya had no reason to get out of her seat and she was the start of the chaos. Kenya is messy and an embarrassment. Like "Gone With The Wind" she needs to be gone.
    Next time she thinks about vomiting on someone let it be her mouth that catches it , then maybe she would think more before speaking.

Surprised how Cynthia acted

17. Kenya instigates things, yes. But is she to blame, hell no. Is she wrong, yea. But if they didn't have crap to instigate, there would be no problem. Nene knows what she's doing. I think the drama is beyond entertaining. I love every single one of them. Honest women, strong women, and most of all intelligent (minus poor lil Porsha-but you can't hold it against her). I hope this show never ends!

18. I'm shocked with Cynthia. She has really been stirring it up. And I did not appreciate her getting in Kandi's face like that. Everybody jumped on Kenya, and she did start the whole thing, but no one stood up for Kandi who was minding her own business. Natalie needs to keep her mouth shut, but Cynthia did not need to repeat that mess just to hurt Todd and Kandi. Peter has a perfect name. He sure acted like one getting in Kandi's face and bowing up to her.

19. Nene started this tryin to get more rating throwin shade,with Kenya i the,glee waznnt enough money,rachcet nene..,

20. Has anyone commented or paid attention to Chucks cowardly azz during the ruckuss. Did you see how he was hiding behind his wife with a scared little boy look on his face and especially, after he talked so disrespectfully about Kandi and Phaedra. He is a true punk of the first order.

21. Nene is a loud mouth ignorant bossy old bully, she started this mess, she's always yelling to get her point across, not allowing anyone else to say anything, Cynthia needs to go somewhere and sit down and take uncle Ben/ Peter with her, the way Peter treats her she should never open her mouth about anyone else, Phaedra is just as dirty as Apollo, I don't care who I don't like, I would never stand up for anyone doing wrong to others family or not, people get on my nerves fighting for family when their family are the ones doing all the dirt, Peter is older than all of us, he should be an example, but nooo, he's acting like a hoodlum, along with his great grandson Apollo, I've had it with this show.

22. Nene is a loud mouth ignorant bossy old bully, she started this mess, she's always yelling to get her point across, not allowing anyone else to say anything, Cynthia needs to go somewhere and sit down and take uncle Ben/ Peter with her, the way Peter treats her she should never open her mouth about anyone else, Phaedra is just as dirty as Apollo, I don't care who I don't like, I would never stand up for anyone doing wrong to others family or not, people get on my nerves fighting for family when their family are the ones doing all the dirt, Peter is older than all of us, he should be an example, but nooo, he's acting like a hoodlum, along with his great grandson Apollo, I've had it with this show.

23. Wow

24. the whole show is liking watching a car crash

25. what a great car wreck

26. Stephen Shannon says:

I think Nene is a mess and she wants everyone to be afraid of her but her husband. Know she's in the wrong he afraid of her too. WHAT REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN NENE GOING TO GET her feeling HURT BY STARTING A LOT'S OF MESS.SHE WOULDN'T BE A FRIEND OF MINE STAY IN PEOPLE BUSINESS TO MUCH !!!

27. Stephen Shannon says: